Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
815,721 - 815,740 of 1,082,668 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your strategy. I identify posts that are racist or bigoted.
You rush in to defend those posters.
Show me a post of mine that was racist or bigoted?
Liar.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

tily che lunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this one out if you want scary!
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/hillary-clinton-...
People died because of her ignorance.
Has her left eye always rolled? Or are these blood clots more frequent than announced and causing now noticeable neurological damage?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of paying taxes say at a 28% rate, you pay later at 10%.
But hey, that's not a tax break according to dumbf*ck Eman.
Why are you making up numbers? Just like when you make up what others say. Its the only way you can win an arguement. You are taxed at current rates when withdrawing money. No tax breaks are given

You're an idiot dave, plain and simple.
tily che lunt

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Redbud wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
lilyfuckface for sure

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lose your Bush phone?
Obama phone is an obama supporter created phrase.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not any funnier than liberals blaming guns instead of criminals and the mentally ill who use them to commit crimes.
Guns have been around a pretty long time. The root problem to the mass murders we've witnessed in the past two or three decades goes much deeper than having access to a weapon.
We are not addressing the real problem - a generation of zombies who have no concept of discerning right from wrong. They were allowed to push the envelope as far as it would go in the public schools and in their homes, and now they have lost all direction and have no conscience awareness of limitations or consequences.
Political correctness is a direct link to what we are witnessing. Guns have been around for a much, much longer period of time.
Speaking of zombies:

Coulter: The killing of politicians’ children should ‘start with Meghan McCain’

In a column published on Thursday, conservative pundit Ann Coulter joked that the killing of politicians’ children should “start with Meghan McCain

Apparently Ann Coulter made a joke about me being killed in a recent column,” she wrote.“I should expect nothing less but disgusted regardless.”

My father is a very famous politician. My family gets a lot of threats. Joking about me being killed really isn’t funny or appropriate,” Meghan McCain continued.“People like ann coulter [sic] are part of the past and only live to spread hate and negativity. I literally couldn’t imagine living a life that seems so void of love, compassion, and perspective.”

Mother Cindy McCain added that Coulter “needs to get a life!”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/11/coulter...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Marc Faber of The Gloom and Doom Report.
Figures you'd be reading his bullsht.
The DOW might climb to 15,500 or so before leveling off for a spell.
Whatever you thought you knew about investing changed Flacko.
Why did you leave "boom" out? And why do you always try to discredit people who know a hell of a lot more about a subject than you? It must suck going through life hating everyone.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some simple research. Start with tyrants who rose to power by taking away their citizens' guns.
This is why the Second Amendment is in our Constiution. To protect citizens from tyrants.
Imagine the Minutemen without guns. We'd still be paying taxes to Queen Elizabeth. To puts thing into a better perspective.
Surely this post is not supposed to be taken seriously.

Is it?

It's a joke right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
stupid
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Surely this post is not supposed to be taken seriously.
Is it?
It's a joke right?
Must be those Little Debbie cakes she's been scarfing down, or, she listens to Beck.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you leave "boom" out? And why do you always try to discredit people who know a hell of a lot more about a subject than you? It must suck going through life hating everyone.
The blank Czech speaketh! You're the dumbest one on here.
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Jane Says wrote:
What Dead Kids?
There used to be a formulation of cynical news editors to determine American news priorities for mass murder. It ran something like: 1,000 dead Bangladeshis = 100 dead Italians = 10 dead Americans.
So how many dead American babies does it take to make the news? I wrote two-and-a-half weeks ago about the U.S. media’s determination to ignore a story that’s inconvenient to their biases. But, given the gun-banners’ ceaseless grief-feasting on Sandy Hook, at some point doesn’t the corpse count in Philadelphia merit maybe, oh, a thousandth of the attention?
"He also claimed he saw about 100 babies born alive and then ‘snipped’ with surgical scissors in the back of the neck, to ensure their ‘demise’."
That’s from a story about Gosnell’s Pennsylvania abattoir in the Daily Mail, a British newspaper DOING THEJOB AMERICA MEDIA WON'T DO.
Headline:
’Fetuses And Blood All Over The Place’: Medic’s Graphic Account Of ‘Beheading Live Babies’ At Abortion ‘House Of Horrors’ In Philadelphia
More dead baby testimony:
There an 18-to-24-inch baby, who did not yet have eyes, was lying in a clear glass pan, she recalled in horror. It was “screeching, making this noise” that “sounded like a little alien,” she said.
It “really freaked me out,” she said, causing her to leave the room.
Sorry it “freaked you out,” but as the Pundette comments:“Making this noise”“like an alien”? That’s called crying. It’s what human babies do when they’re in distress, in this case, the ultimate distress. The “aliens” here are the inhuman monsters who caused that distress.
So ... if a baby screams during an outside-the-uterus “abortion,” does it make a sound?
OR, TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY, IF AN ABORTIONIST GOES ON TRIAL FOR MURDERING INFANTS, BUT THE MEDIA REFUSES TO COVER IT, IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?
THE U.S. MEDIA’S UNANIMOUS AGREEMENT TO SEE NO EVIL IS SICK AND TOTALITARIAN.
A very small consolation is that, with news judgments like these, the wretched American press is doing a pretty good job of sawing through its own neck.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/345111/w...
Some would even call it barbaric. Me, for instance.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
www.scribd.com/doc/106586592.. .
"mines inns meet"
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Is This Barack Obama's 2nd Term? Is it Bill Clinton's 3rd? Or Is It Ronald Reagan's 9th?
They say that elections do matter, and that there are real differences between Republican and Democratic presidents. But backing up the view to 30 years, that difference looks a lot more like continuity, both at home and in America's global empire. The answer is yes to all three. Ronald Reagan hasn't darkened the White House door in decades. But his policy objectives have been what every president, Democrat and Republican have pursued relentlessly ever since. Barack Obama is only the latest and most successful of Reagan's disciples.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>so that's another Lily of boca boca porpoise spit florida on here all weekend? who knew? i thought it was you who spends every waking moment arguing on topix. and don't flatter yourself about anyone stalking you. i'm not on here enough nor would i care to bother. unlike you, I HAVE A LIFE.
but i do enjoy as each day progresses and The One--the O'Blamer-Chief-Vacationer-Clue less-Empty-Suited-Perpetual-Ca mpaigner is still a huge failure and we get to say, "told you." unless you consider singing along with Justin Timberlake an accomplishment.
Yes, we know all about your life, beating up and stalking the homeless, spitting on them, picking up diapers in the hallway of your project building. You're a pathetic old wretch, comes out in every post.
But, karmas gonna gitcha Janey, hit you right in the head, better get yourself together, soon you're gonna be dead.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Surely this post is not supposed to be taken seriously.
Is it?
It's a joke right?
The joke is you. You must think the Constitution is optional.
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

In Barack Obama's case all he had to say was that he wasn't necessarily against wars, just against what he called “stupid wars.” Corporate media and “liberal” shills morphed that lone statement into a false narrative that Barack Obama opposed the war in Iraq, making him an instantly viable presidential candidate at a time when the American people overwhelmingly opposed that war. Once in office, Barack Obama strove mightily to abrogate the Status of Forces Agreement with Iraq which would have allowed US forces to remain there indefinitely. But when the Iraqi puppet government, faced with a near revolt on the part of what remained of Iraqi civil society, dared not do his bidding, insisting that uniformed US troops (but not the American and multinational mercenaries we pay to remain there) stick to the withdrawal timetable agreed upon under Bush, liberal shills and corporate media hailed the withdrawal from Iraq as Obama's “victory.”

Barack Obama doubled down on the invasion and occupation of large areas of Afghanistan, and increased the size of the army and marines, which in fact he pledged to do during his presidential campaign. Presidential candidate Obama promised to end secret imprisonment and torture. The best one can say about President Obama on this score is that he seems to prefer murderous and indiscriminate drone attacks, in many cases, over the Bush policy of international kidnapping secret imprisonment and torture. The Obama administration's reliance on drones combined with US penetration of the African continent, means that a Democratic, ostensibly “antiwar” president has been able to openly deploy US troops to every part of that continent in support of its drive to control the oil, water, and other resources there.

The objectives President Obama's Africa policies fulfill today were put down on paper by the Bush administration, pursued by Bill Clinton before that, and still earlier pursued by Ronald Reagan, when it funded murderous contra armies of UNITA in Angola and RENAMO in Mozambque. It was UNITA and RENAMO's campaigns, assisted by the apartheid regimes of Israel and South Africa that pioneered the genocidal use of child soldiers. Today, cruise missile liberals hail the Obama administration's use of pit bull puppet regimes like Uganda, Burundi and Rwanda, all of which shot their way into power with child soldiers, to invade Somalia and Congo, sometimes ostensibly to go after other bad actors on the grounds that they are using child soldiers.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"mines inns meet"
lily continues her disturbing OCDing over a Topix thread.
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

If either George Bush, or if Ronald Reagan had openly deployed US troops to Africa on anything like the scale President Obama has, black America would be up in arms. They wanted to. They couldn't. It seems that now, by giving us a black president, the empire can get just about whatever it wants.

It works the same way at home. Ronald Reagan and the first George Bush would have liked to tamper with social security, but dared not. All Reagan could do was tell welfare queen jokes, and despite Reagan's open disdain of organized labor, NAFTA was a distant wet dream of corporations and billionaires. The first president Bush proposed NAFTA but could never get it through Congress. It took a Democratic president, Bill Clinton, who marshaled a minority of Democrats in Congress to vote with Republicans both to pass NAFTA and to eliminate welfare. It was Bill Clinton who publicly embraced Republican myths about balancing the US budget, while allowing liberals to imagine he would deliver a “peace dividend.” The second president Bush openly trumpeted right wing lies about the solvency of social security and the (lies which Barack Obama happily repeats to this day) and tried more than once to privatize it. Again, that's continuity across administrations and parties.

True to form, Obama picked the ball up where his predecessors left it and has run relentlessly righward ever since. Barack Obama uses the language of the elites when he calls social security, Medicaid and Medicare and other federal benefits “entitlements” and asserts that their growth must be trimmed. He championed the formation of a deficit reduction commission chaired by Democrat Erskine Bowles and Republican Alan Simpson, both advocates of privatizing social security and drastic cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and federal benefits and tried to fast-track their recommendation through Congress. Fortunately that recommendation never came.

Just last week, Obama offered as his opening position in negotiations with Republicans, the chaining of social security and all other federal benefits to the consumer price index --- a monstrous betrayal that will reduce social security benefits by as much as $100 monthly by a decade from now. It wasn't anything he had been cornered into by Republicans. It was the point from which Barack Obama decided to start. That's continuity. Only a Republican president, like Richard Nixon, could go to China in the 1970s. Only a black Democrat can break his promises to labor on championing a card check law, refute his commitments to a just and fair media with network neutrality, and do nothing to roll back the prison state which has engulfed black and brown youth. Only a black Democrat could deport more Latinos than all the last three Republicans together, in his first term alone.

JIM CROW BLACKS lololololol
I Come In PEACE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Democrats and Republicans are not mutual opponents. They are a tag team, each one pushing the ball further and further down the field in the wrong direction. It's still winter in America, and the dead hand of Ronald Reagan still guides this nation, decades after his exit from the White House. Welcome to the 9th term of Ronald Reagan, in the person of Democrat Barack Hussein Obama.

One could also argue, since we are in the grips of the greatest depression, although we don't call them that any more, since the 1930s, and Obama's economic policies bear more in common to Herbert Hoover than to Franklin Roosevelt, that we're living through Herbert Hoover's third term as well. But we'll save that for another day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••