Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887023 Apr 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Gay marriage is inevitable; give it up. Bigotry and racism from our side? Ok, enough of those little debbie cakes for you.
Gay marriage is not inevitable.

And they're mini-cupcakes...but they don't change the issue of race being used as a power grab by the left. Nothing more.
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887024 Apr 11, 2013
Louis... you must realize by now that I actually am DEATH. I am your... outcome. The reason is that I don't care about you but you have a compulsion to conquer me. But there is no conquering DEATH. I "win" no matter what you do. Those are lovely laugh lines on your wife's face... an indication of happier days, perhaps? Kiss me... I am... irresistible....
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887025 Apr 11, 2013
Kisssss me, Louis, it's only a breath... you can take it... be a man... hypnotic, isn't it? I wonder why?
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887026 Apr 11, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay marriage is not inevitable.
And they're mini-cupcakes...but they don't change the issue of race being used as a power grab by the left. Nothing more.
"They don't even know they dead yet!"
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887029 Apr 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican Party destroyed itself from within and needed no help. The day that GHWB and Babs stood arm in arm with Ralph Reed and family the writing was on the wall babe.
Obama has done nothing beyond make noise about "gun control" and little will be accomplished beyond a bit of tightening up background checks.
Real Carol knows zip about weapons or the 2A__who the fk are you???
I remember when everyone thought the same thing about the Democratic Party.

Republicans were king of the hill for 12 years straight. Clinton won without a majority vote because Ross Perot took the lion's share from Bush Sr.

It's been going downhill ever since.

The Democrats are presently doing a pretty good job of destroying themselves from within and need no help either. If you don't think so now, wait until the reality of Obamacare sets in.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887030 Apr 11, 2013
You do realize, my darling, that you are? You didn't actually buy into that "eternal life" thing, did you? It's not true. That was just a thing Jesus told you to cushion the blow when you - inevitably - met me. I'm not playing, carol. I came here to take you with me. And I will. It's not personal, but it's time.

Where are the men to protect you? In Israel? Utah? They're gone, honey. This is unpleasant for them. Frankly, it's a little unpleasant for me, but it's my job. At least I HAVE a job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887031 Apr 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Leadville Lou"
You for got to include democrats;
JFK and LBJ who got us in the disaster in Nam.
Peace
First, Leadville Lou is simplifying to the point of distortion as Repugnants are want to do. Yes, Wilson and FDR got us into two world wars, but after we were attacked. You left out that little detail, didn't you, Lou?

Little details sometimes make all the difference.

As for EasyEed, you would have us believe Kennedy committed 17,000 troops without any prior commitments.

This simply isn't the case. It was Eisenhower who sent in the first 600 military personnel and signed a pledge to come to South Vietnam's support if attacked. With those conditions in place, Kennedy inherited a situation with potential to escalate.

If you read either "The Pentagon Papers" or Fletcher Prouty's "The Secret Team", both sources refer to CIA black ops in which unmarked U.S. aircraft and ships made unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam as part of "OPLAN 34". When the North fired back, it was reported as having come first. This was the background for the Gulf of Tonkin.

Prouty, who was a USAF focal point officer for CIA black ops further states that all military units in Vietnam were under Agency operational control until 1964.

In the final analysis, the CIA was the real architect of the Vietnam War.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887032 Apr 11, 2013
Here's the thing, sweetie, maybe you can get a member of SEAL team 9 to don a fake mustache and sunglasses to testify in your favor. Otherwise, you're going to have to kiss me, and the Kiss of DEATH is invariably... fatal. Register. I dare you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887033 Apr 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you huffing the paint thinner again, spermsack? You sound like a great candidate to run my AZ donkey show (all wooly & willing). Just dont slander the Viking Nazis, or we'll run you over with the Benz....
Oh, sweetie, this is a poor effort. You demean the Name, for no reason. Vikings kill. It's what we do; your pathetic attempts to the contrary. Don't bother me, boy, I'm busy. If the death of a weakling offends you so, cover your eyes. If you bother me again while I'm feeding I'll piss in your mouth. Go scrape your George Foreman grille.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887034 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"For 40 years libs have been telling us marriage is un necessary, outmoded, crap, irrelevant."
Care to comment?
Another distortion by oversimplification.

Perhaps a few extremists have made such statements, but it hardly reflects the view of mainstream liberals. So please don't put words in our mouths based on the comments of the outer fringe.

Or are you going to make the case that none of the millions of liberals in this country are married?

:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SapphireInBlue

Orlando, FL

#887035 Apr 11, 2013
Cal Tech wrote:
<quoted text>
You do. You expect the worst all the time, and you often get it too. When you don't get it, you seem to thrive on posting instances where others did for some reason? There are some 6 or 7 billions idiots in the world as of this writing. It is reasonable to assume some of them are going to suffer horribly, it's just math. There is, however, nothing "humble" about you in my observation, except, perhaps, your gifts? You seem to believe that your opinion is as valid as anyone else's and one need only look at the most recent invasion of Iraq to see the the validity of that painful and humiliating assumption.
Tensions are rising both here and abroad. Being prepared is much better than whistling through the graveyard. No?

I'm actually quite humble. Just have little patience with people who don't exercise common sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887037 Apr 11, 2013
DEATH wrote:
You were never a "Lou." You were, perhaps, a "Louis," or... Louanne... it no longer matters. Say, don't you have a date with an abyss? Want me to show you the way?
How about I put my size 10 1/2 up your fat ass? lmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cway

United States

#887038 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you huffing the paint thinner again, spermsack? You sound like a great candidate to run my AZ donkey show (all wooly & willing). Just dont slander the Viking Nazis, or we'll run you over with the Benz....
You're a Nazi? Disgusting. I hope you realize Hitler was as much an enemy of the German people as he was to the rest of humanity. I suggest another role model.

Try Gustav II Adolf (Gustavus Adolfus) of Sweden. He fell valiantly in battle fighting for the rights of German Protestants. Compare that to the worm, Hitler, who put a bullet in his head after sacrificing almost everyone around him for a war he started.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887039 Apr 11, 2013
SapphireInBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Tensions are rising both here and abroad. Being prepared is much better than whistling through the graveyard. No?
I'm actually quite humble. Just have little patience with people who don't exercise common sense.
You are a fool. No more... no less. Common sense dictates you don't play with DEATH, you certainly don't taunt him. Your "patience" is of no consequence. In the end... you will come to me. And, in the end, I will take you. It is written.

But, while we're waiting, didn't you just say that, "no one expects the worst?" But you do, dear. That's ALL you expect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887040 Apr 11, 2013
DEATH wrote:
Louis... you must realize by now that I actually am DEATH. I am your... outcome. The reason is that I don't care about you but you have a compulsion to conquer me. But there is no conquering DEATH. I "win" no matter what you do. Those are lovely laugh lines on your wife's face... an indication of happier days, perhaps? Kiss me... I am... irresistible....
I realize you are Dorkus Maximus, the drooling doofus, now get a new name, dummy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887042 Apr 11, 2013
The "worst" my dear, is if your God doesn't exist and can't "save" you. In that case, isn't it just you and me? Shouldn't you expect the worst? Yes... you should.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris GOP Cliff Zombie

United States

#887043 Apr 11, 2013
I am looking for a gamer who takes to the crop, whip & the spur, and is willing to relocate to Arizona!! If any of you leftist queefs are willing to run a donkey train, I can promise you: 1)minimum wage
2)three squares a day
3)a good solid daily beating with a wooden cudgel.
Inquire within!!
Which raises the question of what happens when you don't have your wooden cudgel and I'm within clobbering distance.
Fenris GOP Cliff Zombie

United States

#887044 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Another GOP homophagus shows his true colors.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#887045 Apr 11, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Leadville Lou is simplifying to the point of distortion as Repugnants are want to do. Yes, Wilson and FDR got us into two world wars, but after we were attacked. You left out that little detail, didn't you, Lou?
Little details sometimes make all the difference.
As for EasyEed, you would have us believe Kennedy committed 17,000 troops without any prior commitments.
This simply isn't the case. It was Eisenhower who sent in the first 600 military personnel and signed a pledge to come to South Vietnam's support if attacked. With those conditions in place, Kennedy inherited a situation with potential to escalate.
If you read either "The Pentagon Papers" or Fletcher Prouty's "The Secret Team", both sources refer to CIA black ops in which unmarked U.S. aircraft and ships made unprovoked attacks on North Vietnam as part of "OPLAN 34". When the North fired back, it was reported as having come first. This was the background for the Gulf of Tonkin.
Prouty, who was a USAF focal point officer for CIA black ops further states that all military units in Vietnam were under Agency operational control until 1964.
In the final analysis, the CIA was the real architect of the Vietnam War.
Sorry, Conway, both Wilson and FDR's actions got us involved in those wars, if Wilson would have stayed neutral and FDR wouldn't have meddled in Japan and China's affairs we wouldn't have been attacked. Guess you left that out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

Chicago, IL

#887047 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed, Louis, you're next. You drew the short straw, apparently. Oh, and, I simply don't care about your footware. Those who know me know that unless you can kick over your head, and I know you can't, you're dead already. Check it out, people here know what I can do... except you. I fight for fun, not profit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Junket 307,103
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min L Morales 71,264
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,912
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Fri i want that jon 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance