Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432064 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

United States

#882951 Apr 2, 2013
Graffiti Tagger Accidentally Hangs Himself From High Rise Building!! I’ll bet he got hung up on a word and reach for his Liberal Hand Book for the correct spelling and the next thing… he’s just Hanging Around!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882952 Apr 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
which history book?
anything from a Texas high school will work.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#882954 Apr 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you; also think there should be a ban on assault weapons. No one needs them.
Assault type weapons? Hah, that's another diversion lily, any weapon can be tricked up to appear "military" the simple 410 Saiga shotgun manufactured in Russia and then tricked up by Mississippi Arms is still a 410 shotgun. Kinda like putting 22 inch rims on a Toyota Tercel.

Many (too many) who own small arsenals own them for the wrong reasons. I can see why some folks want protection due to their neighborhood be it thugs or large animals but the fkrs that are arming against a government that might take their arms are the ones that need Baker Acted. The yayhoo factor__the ones that drive 900 miles to hear Ted Nugent spew 2A venom at a gunshow and somehow don't realize that he's only doing it for a handsome appearance fee.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882955 Apr 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Well folks, scratch this crap below:
"We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Duke.""
I made it all up. I'm lying so much I can't even keep up with myself anymore. I don't know if "No Surprize" wrote this or if I did. Whatever the case is, please pay no attention at this point as it's all bullsht now. Sorry for wasting your time. Forgive me, again.
you're a heck of a lot more entertaining than the hide their whiteness crowd. and anyway, they're lying most of the time, so what the heck!
Waxman

UK

#882956 Apr 2, 2013
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE wrote:
<quoted text>F/U AND YOUR MOTHER IM ON MY SIDE PUSCI MF F/O MELT DOWN itch
I'm reporting this one. How dare you speak to a man of God like that? I say Mass every Sunday morning. Did you know that? I was also in the running to be chose for the new Pope! Didn't work out but all the same you need to show some respect. Reported!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#882957 Apr 2, 2013
interesting point by Mark Steyn:

'Gay marriage? It came up at dinner Down Under this time last year, and the prominent Aussie politician on my right said matter-of-factly, "It's not about expanding marriage, it's about destroying marriage."

That would be the most obvious explanation as to why THE same (liberal) SOCIETAL GROUPS WHO ASSURED US IN THE SEVENTIES THAT MARRIAGE WAS EITHER (A) A "MEANINGLESS PIECE OF PAPER" OR (B) INSTITUTIONALIZED RAPE ARE NOW INSISTING IT'S A UNIVERSAL HUMAN RIGHT.'
Waxman

UK

#882960 Apr 2, 2013
I meant "chose". Wouldn't want one of you libtards calling me out again for murdering the English language!!!!
Waxman

UK

#882961 Apr 2, 2013
"chosen"
Waxman

UK

#882962 Apr 2, 2013
Here's my latest real estate acquisition here in merry ole England. Deal with it libtards! "Jelous much?

http://twistedsifter.com/2011/05/impressive-m...

Bwahhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaa!!!
Waxman

UK

#882963 Apr 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a heck of a lot more entertaining than the hide their whiteness crowd. and anyway, they're lying most of the time, so what the heck!
Thank you!! I just can't help myself.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#882964 Apr 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Assault type weapons? Hah, that's another diversion lily, any weapon can be tricked up to appear "military" the simple 410 Saiga shotgun manufactured in Russia and then tricked up by Mississippi Arms is still a 410 shotgun. Kinda like putting 22 inch rims on a Toyota Tercel.
Many (too many) who own small arsenals own them for the wrong reasons. I can see why some folks want protection due to their neighborhood be it thugs or large animals but the fkrs that are arming against a government that might take their arms are the ones that need Baker Acted. The yayhoo factor__the ones that drive 900 miles to hear Ted Nugent spew 2A venom at a gunshow and somehow don't realize that he's only doing it for a handsome appearance fee.
Here's is what I don't get.

Why does the "tricked out" aspect work to et these people to buy these guns. The mere thought that it works should be grounds for banning them.
Betsy or Whomever

Orlando, FL

#882965 Apr 2, 2013
Good luck finding a roofer.
TSM

United States

#882966 Apr 2, 2013
If anybody wants an insight on where’s Obama’s Keynesian economics/Policies will lead us, Stockton, CA bankrupt, California's net worth at negative $127.2 billion, Chicago, Detroit bulldozing neighborhoods and the Satin of all economic destruction ‘ Obamacare!”
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

New York, NY

#882967 Apr 2, 2013
WE ARE NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE ILLEGAL ALIENS COMMITING CRIMES IN AMERICA WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM LEGAl because they are all good people that came to AMERICA ILLEGALLY!BLACK PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD AMERICA IS OPEN TO YOU , YOU DONT NEED TO BE LEGAL COME ONE COME ALL, JAMAICANS ,KENYANS,TRINIDAD,GHANA,ZIM, FIJI,all are welcome and benefits, maybe one of you can be the next PRESIDENT
Waxman

UK

#882968 Apr 2, 2013
I am going to inspect a few $500M homes we are buying here in Essex and wanted to post some photos to the libtards on topix.

http://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2011...

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#882969 Apr 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's is what I don't get.
Why does the "tricked out" aspect work to et these people to buy these guns. The mere thought that it works should be grounds for banning them.
It's called marketing. Once again there are far more places to purchase weapons than necessary to the point where the retailers must compete with each others in unusual ways.

You may remember the uproar over "Saturday Night Specials" and that those handguns disappeared from the marketplace only to be replaced by what? Frikken Glock's with mega clips__cop killer ammo and on and on. Oh and a KaBar free with every purchase because you can't be a real pretend soldier of fortune without a KaBar.

The only way to fix the nonsense is to reign in the retailers and that begins with eliminating or at least greatly reducing off premise sales (gunshows) and outlawing the loopholes that turn gunshows into gypsy fairs.
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

New York, NY

#882970 Apr 2, 2013
Ben Carson is not a lawyer. He is not a self promiting ladder climber. He is a brilliant, exceptional man, who may or may not have made his point in the best manner the other day. But how anyone could think we are better off with lawyers and self promoters running the country, than brilliant men like this who have truly saved lives, and shown great leadership, judgement, and perseverance, is beyond me. He may be a world class brain surgeon, teacher, and doctor, but he is also normal, like us, and speaks plainly. We need more like him.

Dr. CARSON YOU HAVE DONE MORE FOR PEOPLE THAN THE PEOPLE TRYING TO TEAR YOU DOWN FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO OUR THOUGHTS AND THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEM LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITS
STILL HOPE- FOR CHANGE

New York, NY

#882971 Apr 2, 2013
"I know what I¿m talking about. I¿m a lawyer, I¿m a community activist. I know what I¿m doing. I have the credentials."--Leo Terrell. Yeah, Barack Obama said the exact same thing in 2008 and now we have millions more unemployed, gas prices have doubled, we have drones in our backyards, health cares costs have tripled, we owe over $6 TRILLION more in new debt, and North Korea is convinced they can wipe us out. I really, really, REALLY miss GW.
- Brokeback Barry

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#882972 Apr 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So since we can't do anything about all methods of suicide we shouldn't have concerns about what causes 80-90% of them?
You're an idiot!
That's not what he said. You got it backwards. I read that thinking and talking backwards is a sign of a stroke. Maybe you should make an MD appointment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Oxford, UK

#882974 Apr 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
We went ahead and bought the property early this morning. I thought I should rush right back to the hotel, log in to Topix remotely, and let you losers know. I am now not only the proud owner of a 1958 Nash Rambler but six white swans and a one-eyed Merganser as well. I shall call him, "Duke."
No, Nuculur Nutcase, we purchased the estate over a month ago, actually. You own a car from the 50's?

Wow Nuc, you sure are an old goober. By the way, your proxy only shows UK so it is obviously a proxy instead of the Brentwood ISP which is BT.

I'm sorry you are frustrated with your lot in life Nuc, but we all must sleep in the beds we make.

You blame others instead of accepting responsibility.

Have you ever been to England?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Union woman 61,477
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 71,053
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 311,871
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun Barmsweb 72,037
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Big city 20,609
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages