Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#875914 Mar 18, 2013
When she was on here one night, she was so desperate for someone to talk to her. Even stated she had a cold. Almost felt sorry for her. Said "almost" considering **the confusion, chaos, and damage she has done In My Screen Name.**With intention.

She's a wayward child. Do any children have self-discipline.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When you first showed up I thought some of your posts were funny, but in typical libturd fashion you just didn't know when to stop. Now your just an annoyance with zero humor. Fresh is good. Your act was stale a long time ago.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875915 Mar 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sit down while you're visiting here.
You'll leave an oil slick.
Does this indicate you are actually an electron in disco pants?

Last I checked, I'm not a Harley - I ride one, you idiot.

You're really scraping the bottom of the ol' "humor" barrel there, shinny. But then, you were circling the drain for so long, I suppose this is an improvement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#875916 Mar 18, 2013
Was it me or did some people a few weeks ago say that Lebanon was in no danger of collapse? Well I've been reading that paper most every day and the situation is growing very grime over there.

I think these were the same people that said the stock market wasn't going to tank anytime soon but instead climb even higher.

I could be wrong but I don't think so. You know what they say about people that play with fire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#875917 Mar 18, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Does this indicate you are actually an electron in disco pants?
Last I checked, I'm not a Harley - I ride one, you idiot.
You're really scraping the bottom of the ol' "humor" barrel there, shinny. But then, you were circling the drain for so long, I suppose this is an improvement.
"...electron in disco pants"????

Pulled that one from right out of the thin air inside your helmet, eh?

Each time you pass by here, we can smell oily Harley exhaust so it's only fitting that a leaky Harley Broad would also leak.

Your life follows a pattern:>

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#875920 Mar 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When you first showed up I thought some of your posts were funny, but in typical libturd fashion you just didn't know when to stop. Now your just an annoyance with zero humor. Fresh is good. Your act was stale a long time ago.
With any luck he clown will go the way of dem and some of the other idiots. Topix is getting crap from advertizes about this stuff so it should be corrected soon. Nothing like the bottom line to change things around.
carol

Orlando, FL

#875922 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the fck-ups are the results of the white mans hands being involved.
What has the white man's hands done that wronged you personally?

White men died in the Civil War. White men created innovations that made your life easier. White men civilized much of the world.

White men can be good and bad just like men of all colors.

White men were born white. Did you have a choice in the color of your skin?

What has the white man's hands done that wronged you personally?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#875923 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Goog God it's like herding chickens. This is no act, honey, and you aren't supposed to enjoy it; you're supposed to hate it. When I first get to a thread it takes me a while to identify all the players. But once I do I set about eliminating the bad guys one by one. That's what's happening right here right now. Anything else you'd like to contribute, Roger?
When you "show up"? Lol. You mean when you're taken out of the drawer, right beccy?
carol

Orlando, FL

#875925 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a job market for college graduates, but only for those who attend quality schools, get good grades, and take quality programs that prepare them for the job market.
Galt once did some work for a major corporation in the construction equipment business. The plant employed thousands of highly-paid non-college graduates and had newly-installed modern equipment. The union (UAW) insisted on a wage scale that paid floor sweepers almost as much as the most skilled machinist in the plant. The company wanted to institute a tiered wage structure for new employees, while leaving existing employees unaffected. The union refused to negotiate, despite company threats to move. So the plant was closed and the equipment moved to a state where the labor market was more receptive to modern reality.
The children of the former employees are probably working at McDonald's instead of the plant where their parents worked.
The unions' purpose has come and gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#875926 Mar 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> With any luck he clown will go the way of dem and some of the other idiots. Topix is getting crap from advertizes about this stuff so it should be corrected soon. Nothing like the bottom line to change things around.
Until they require registration (which will kill the number of legitimate posters), it will continue. Even with registration it will still happen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875927 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the job market also sucks for new law school and engineering school graduates, even from good schools. Too many experienced people out of work and available at relatively low salaries for companies to hire and train new graduates who will move on at the next better offer.
The last I heard 85% of college graduates are living at home with their parents and jobless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875929 Mar 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a lawyer whose entire career is based upon bankrupting companies as a vulture capitalist. But, he's white, so, that's alright.
Bill Clinton said Bain Capital had a sterling record.

You're just too willing to believe the propagandists.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875930 Mar 18, 2013
White man's hand created the Piata, Ford Motor Company, the I-pad... well, maybe not the I-pad...

White man's hands wrote, "I Walk the Line" and Gilbert and Sullivan and the Cistene Chapel.

White Man's hands are responsible for the cotton gin, Rayon, Oil lamps.

I don't know what I'd do without white man's hands.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875932 Mar 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they require registration (which will kill the number of legitimate posters), it will continue. Even with registration it will still happen.
Which is just another way of sayin', bye bye, Emom.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#875933 Mar 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix will get them off sooner or later. They are losing ads. Best to just ignore them and register. I don't know why the real posters don't do so. It would make it much easier to tell who was who.
carol

Orlando, FL

#875934 Mar 18, 2013
Seriously, new hammer time, what has the white men's hands done that wronged you personally?

White men today are no more responsible for the sins of the past than you are a victim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875935 Mar 18, 2013
Bill O’Reilly’s Divorce Is So Ugly, God Got Involved

Bill O'Reilly wants his ex-wife to go to Hell. Literally. As we previously reported, the Fox News falafelist became separated from his former wife Maureen McPhilmy at some point in 2011, and later went on an apparently corrupt crusade to destroy the career of the Nassau County Police detective she was dating. We have now confirmed that O'Reilly and McPhilmy have been formally divorced, that she has since married the detective, and that O'Reilly is in the midst of a scorched-earth custody battle—dubbed, appropriately enough, Anonymous v. Anonymous—over the ex-couple's two children. It involves a surreptitious attempt by O'Reilly to undermine his custody arrangement by hiring, as a member of his household staff, the woman he and his ex had agreed on as a neutral arbiter of their disputes. It also involves O'Reilly's attempts to annul his marriage and have McPhilmy potentially booted from the Catholic Church.

http://gawker.com/5990571/bill-oreillys-divor...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875936 Mar 18, 2013
If anyone hasn't seen this Pepsi commerical yet, it's worth seeing.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...

It's gone viral, so everyone has probably already seen it by now.

One of the best commercials of all time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875937 Mar 18, 2013
Ahhhhh... Midnight! The darkest hour when demons circle the earth looking for babies to suck their brains and drink their blood.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#875938 Mar 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me ask. Do you think it/they get paid to do this crap? I can think of no other reason except mental illness. At first I thought it was some kid with nothing better to do but it has now gone on much to long for that. It has to be more than one person to post around the clock as it/they do.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875940 Mar 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...electron in disco pants"????
Pulled that one from right out of the thin air inside your helmet, eh?
Each time you pass by here, we can smell oily Harley exhaust so it's only fitting that a leaky Harley Broad would also leak.
Your life follows a pattern:>
Helmets decrease hearing and vision, causing more accidents. They're also responsible for numerous contra coup head injuries.

We eschew them. One good thing about this state, is that there are no 'helmet laws'.

Speaking of leaks, you might want to check the 'fit' on your Depends...that smell isn't coming from the computer, honey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 49,181
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 306,965
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr scirocco 71,008
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) 6 hr William Walker 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr TRD 68,882
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 20 hr Careless Crecca 69
Middletown Police Handcuff 10-Year Old Girl Dur... Thu I call cops Pigs 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info