Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234629 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873505 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The line starts behind the teachers. May they all burn in hell.
Has any priest been convicted and sent to prison for child molestation? Maybe Cardinal Law; can't remember.
No Surprize as Jean

Calgary, Canada

#873508 Mar 13, 2013
Talking history, reality, science,economics and math with a republican is akin to talking nuclear physics with a two month old.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#873509 Mar 13, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
It's where my precious mother resides -- in a NURSING HOME if you must know, MR. MAN!!! I just wonder if you'd flap your cake hole this way to my FACE! Don't bother to answer, since I can see you're just another MR. MAN who's intimidated by my overpoweringly strong aura. Get lost, Buster, and don't let the screen hit ya where my sweet Lord split ya!
You have finally discovered what's wrong with your deranged brain dem: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot hillbily..

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873510 Mar 13, 2013
This is not an unreasonable simulation:

"Several provisions of PPACA were designed to control the growth of health care costs. The full implementation and effectiveness of these cost-
control provisions, which are reflected in the baseline Extended simulation, would slow the growth in federal health care spending over the long term.
Under the Baseline Extended simulation, spending on
Medicare and Medicaid grows from 5 percent of GDP in 2010 to over 7 percent by 2030.There are, however, significant uncertainties surrounding
the growth of health care costs. Spending is influenced not only by policies and laws, but also by future demographic and economic trends, development and deployment of medical technology, the cost and
availability of insurance, and the responses of health care providers, consumers, and policymakers to these trends. The Trustees, CBO, and the CMS Actuary
have expressed concerns about the sustainability of
certain health care cost-control measures over the long term. For example, they note that reductions in physician payment rates scheduled to occur under current law have routinely been overridden.
They have also questioned whether a provision in PPACA that would restrain spending growth by reducing the payment rates for certain Medicare services based on productivity gains observed throughout the economy is sustainable over the long term. According to CMS, health care productivity gains have historically been small, and may be difficult to achieve in the future due to several factors, including the labor-intensive nature of the industry and the individual customization of treatments in many cases.
These concerns are reflected in our Alternative
simulation, which, consistent with CBOís and
the CMS Actuaryís alternative scenarios
,assumes that certain cost-containment mechanisms
are not sustained over the long term."

You sheep need to read the report.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#873511 Mar 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Has any priest been convicted and sent to prison for child molestation? Maybe Cardinal Law; can't remember.
It just so happens that PDUPONT does the Catholic readings, Sunday's 10:00 morning service. Your point is lily?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#873512 Mar 13, 2013
Jean wrote:
Talking history, reality, science,economics and math with a republican is akin to talking nuclear physics with a two month old.
What's worse, is how nasty you are for a two year old!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#873513 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to your planned parenthood friends who are trying to indoctrinate grade schoolers in to being gay.
What kind of psychotropic drugs are you taking?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873514 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The GAO got back to Sessions last week with budgetary simulations showing that the ACA will indeed reduce the deficit if itís implemented as Congress intended.
Why does your source have to be dishonest, dave.

From the gao report

"There are, however, significant uncertainties surrounding
the growth of health care costs. Spending is influenced not only by policies and laws, but also by future demographic and economic trends, development and deployment of medical technology, the cost and
availability of insurance, and the responses of health care providers, consumers, and policymakers to these trends. The Trustees, CBO, and the CMS Actuary have expressed concerns about the sustainability of
certain health care cost-control measures over the long term."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873515 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
A lot. Probably just as many teachers. Your problem is bigotry...you're filled with it so much that reason and logic have no room.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#873516 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
i already knew you couldn't list the revenue generating aspects you said were removed from the report. You just go by what your told then act as if you know what you're talking about. bahahahahahaha
All of them jackass.

My God you're a f*cking idiot.

If you want to know the revenue for the ACA get up off your fat stupid butt & look them up online.

If you don't know what they are, then you should STFU about sh*t you obviously know nothing about.
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

#873517 Mar 13, 2013
Jean wrote:
Vile beast bobo Jean has already been embalmed.

Loysville, PA

#873518 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your source have to be dishonest, dave.
From the gao report
"There are, however, significant uncertainties surrounding
availability of insurance, and the responses of health care providers, consumers, and policymakers to these trends. The Trustees, CBO, and the CMS Actuary have expressed concerns about the sustainability of
certain health care cost-control measures over the long term."
When projecting out ten years, all GAO reports have the same basic concerns with changing markets, laws, etc.

You really are this f*cking stupid.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#873519 Mar 13, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of psychotropic drugs are you taking?
See what is missing from your pocketbook...
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

#873520 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus, 1,2,3, dummies, one worse than the other. So, when did Fr. O'Malley get to you?
lily is embalmed, too, but with vodka.
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

#873521 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe he's been drinking with you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873522 Mar 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them jackass.
My God you're a f*cking idiot.
If you want to know the revenue for the ACA get up off your fat stupid butt & look them up online.
If you don't know what they are, then you should STFU about sh*t you obviously know nothing about.
LOL...you haven't read the report. Figures.
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

#873523 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's a quarter; go dial 1800whogivesafuck
They should all be burned in damnation for raping children
You really shouldn't give out your phone number, lily; Not Surprized will be very upset about her competition.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#873524 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot. Probably just as many teachers. Your problem is bigotry...you're filled with it so much that reason and logic have no room.
The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate and racism.
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

#873525 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Never had a gun and never will; have no inlaws dummy, I keep telling you.
You really should try to move out of Queensbridge, must be brutal living there.
All of lily's in-laws committed suicide when they found out who their faux son was marrying; they called me just prior.

Loysville, PA

#873526 Mar 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean the $900 billion was from 10 years of "revenues" (or as normal people call them...taxes) and 6 years of service? What a deal. So once we have the full 10 years of service it goes up to $2.6 trillion? I realize in your world that makes sense...in loony left winger world when 1+1=2.6 trillion, that's deficit neutral.
you sheep amaze me.
Look, jackasss, read the two reports. What was covered & what was different.

Be informed for a change.

One report looked out ten years from 2009. Not all revenue generation kicked in at the start just like the expenditures did not.

Post your report saying the costs are 2.6 trillion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min State the Obvious 309,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min factcheck 53,510
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... Thu Reverend Alan 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 70,035
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) May 26 Bam 19,928
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) May 26 hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]