Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#871463 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to find this information anywhere in the liberal media.
Other sources such as Bloomberg reported the same thing.
By the way, releasing two years of returns is more than what the law requires and the standard Senator Kerry adhered to as the Democratic nominee in the 2004 election.
But we didn't hear enough whining about Romney producing only two years of his tax returns by the left. Not a word was said about Kerry's wife's fortune that he married into withholding her tax returns.
Fer krissakes Carol; Romney hid money in Switzerland and the Caymans to avoid paying U.S. income taxes. How, can a man expect to become President of this country and do such a thing? Please.
John Kerrys wife was not running for President.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871464 Mar 10, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Grammatically-challeng ed women can't construct a proper sentence.
(Insecure men steal the locations and identities of women who intimidate them.)
There. Fixed it for you. Have a nice day.
")
Be careful or you will expose yourself as a sockpuppet of leosanus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871465 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the controversy over killing an American overseas that started the ball rolling.
Personally, I have no problem with an American who claims to be an enemy and a terrorist being targeted overseas.
But that controversy wasn't even put to rest before Holder started tripping all over himself about Americans being targeted here and the nomination of Brennan who supports killing Americans overseas.
It created some serious concerns.
Be patient.

The left will turn on drones when they are used for warrantless searches in the War on Drugs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871466 Mar 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry lost not because of his wealth or his income tax returns of which he paid even less in taxes than Romney.
The point is wealth only becomes a factor when it's a republican and not a Kennedy or a Kerry or a Rockefeller or a Pelosi.
Kerry lost because voters are unfairly prejudiced against elite snobs.
Republican

AOL

#871467 Mar 10, 2013
Endorse Republicans
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871468 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
All that legislation was crafted during the Kennedy years.
All Johnson did was sign his name to it.
You'll have to explain to me why J. Edgar Hoover and oil tycoon, Clint Murchison would be friends with a liberal politician. That dog don't hunt.
The main point of my post, which you miss in the most embarrassing manner, was that the CIA was the prime mover in causing the war with North Vietnam.
The US was never in a war with North Vietnam, which was exactly the problem. Instead, we tried to fight their proxies in the jungles and rice paddies.

One bigass bomb on Hanoi would have ended the war.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871469 Mar 10, 2013
Republican wrote:
Endorse Republicans
not ones like Romney.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871470 Mar 10, 2013
o lily, me miss your vulva that look like an old catcher mitt, uh uh uh, I know u love the dark meat
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871471 Mar 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sitting on your mouth. Wipe that grin.
Pull down yer pants, yer words are mumbled
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871472 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
All that legislation was crafted during the Kennedy years.
All Johnson did was sign his name to it.
You'll have to explain to me why J. Edgar Hoover and oil tycoon, Clint Murchison would be friends with a liberal politician. That dog don't hunt.
The main point of my post, which you miss in the most embarrassing manner, was that the CIA was the prime mover in causing the war with North Vietnam.
The Civil Rights Act was dead in Congress until LBJ took office.

J. Edgar Hoover had donkey pictures of most Washington politicians.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#871473 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focused.
Focused in you having a fit about Obama's admitted drug use in college when you idiots elected a President twice that was such a drunk & cokehead well into his adult life.
I'm perfectly at ease with the habits of this president, it gives me a plausible explanation for why he do what he do, and for him, an excuse for not knowing (remembering?) what's going on around him.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871474 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read, Dweeb.
I stated the change did not occur overnight.
But it did happen eventually. The shift was noticeable on election night, 1964, following Barry Goldwater's speech against Civil Rights. Five Southern states bolted for the GOP camp.
New breed of Southerner? No such animal.
Your sister lives fo the dark meat
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871475 Mar 10, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
So if gays want to marry, keep your snoot out of it, Mr. GOP Hypocrite.
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals, not sanctioned or controlled by government in any way. That includes not mandating any benefits of "marriage" or setting any rules for dissolution of same, including alimony and/or child support, all of which should be covered by contract.

That way, nobody has any say other than the individuals involved.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871476 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly at ease with the habits of this president, it gives me a plausible explanation for why he do what he do, and for him, an excuse for not knowing (remembering?) what's going on around him.
But he's making fools of your party while getting this country back on track despite your party trying its best not to help.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871477 Mar 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Jerk-In-Chief described it, Ayers and Dohrn were just neighbors he met in Chicago.
Liar, Liar, Marxist Manifesto on fire.
That is what they were to him, dumbass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#871478 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> But he's making fools of your party while getting this country back on track despite your party trying its best not to help.
The track is headed into a tunnel with who knows what coming in the opposite direction.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#871479 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what they were to him, dumbass.
You still felching your grandma with that dirty mouth boy? you white garbage neocon
TTTTTTTT

Bowling Green, KY

#871480 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The track is headed into a tunnel with who knows what coming in the opposite direction.
When we start losing 750,000 jobs per month AGAIN get back with us all on this shit.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#871481 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we certainly know what's NOT coming.....a Republican President.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#871482 Mar 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage should be a private contract between individuals, not sanctioned or controlled by government in any way. That includes not mandating any benefits of "marriage" or setting any rules for dissolution of same, including alimony and/or child support, all of which should be covered by contract.
That way, nobody has any say other than the individuals involved.
Try getting that past your Party's bible thumping base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min JOEL 70,617
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Kathwynn 306,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 48,586
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr tcaud 19,486
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 11 hr JosephA214 9
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 14 hr boogie 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRD 68,794
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]