Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497160 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Miami, FL

#868183 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever it says something that makes sense someone else said it first. quite the philosopher sonicfilter, a cut-n-paste moron it is.
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without loser?
-
It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#868184 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you Ruthie have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous and stupid you look??
-
NO one else on this thread looks as stupid as you do... Hello!!..
Moron. look? What libtard? You have a video feed?

baawwaaahhh!!!

Typical Obama voter.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#868185 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post with your real name. KKKoward Democrat.
Jimmy? are you a new guy?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#868186 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
It's the culture...
Florida just saw his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of Lincoln's bigotry, hate and guilt-making.
Florida

Miami, FL

#868187 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post with your real name. KKKoward Democrat.
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
Florida

Miami, FL

#868188 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever it says something that makes sense someone else said it first. quite the philosopher sonicfilter, a cut-n-paste moron it is.
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#868189 Mar 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever it says something that makes sense someone else said it first. quite the philosopher sonicfilter, a cut-n-paste moron it is.
yeah dumbass. with CITATION!!!

so the next time you can't come up with anything on your own just keep playing the hypocrite. no point in changing the game at this juncture.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#868190 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without loser?
-
It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Patrick's church is a search engine prayer breakfast. Florida say's there is No God, yet google acts like one. Definitely liberal.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#868191 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Your're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
It's the culture...
Speaking of the culture, I have a question for you on the liars side.

Where is Obamageddon? Your moron president was telling us the world was going to fall apart due to the sequestor, before he backed off. Pewlosi was with Maxine Watters and the Democrat Waters said we were going to lose 170,000,000 jobs.

I don't see any children starving in the street and the earth isn't buring like Obamatard made things out.

Was' up chisel head? This sun is out and things are fine. What happened?

Baawwaahhh!!!

Jerk.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#868192 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
In the age of information Patrick...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a Florida morons best choice.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#868193 Mar 5, 2013
well then.[!] let's talk about something that does make sense...

Barack’s Blunder

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/03...

OMG the MSM are castigating Obama!! and for what?!

‘I’ll take John Boehner at his word.’

oh.
Florida

Miami, FL

#868194 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. look? What libtard? You have a video feed?
baawwaaahhh!!!
Typical Obama voter.
A wise man Florida writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (Jimmy) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks Jimmy..
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#868195 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
You sound like my brother...

when he was 12 years old.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#868196 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah dumbass. with CITATION!!!
so the next time you can't come up with anything on your own just keep playing the hypocrite. no point in changing the game at this juncture.
Don't you have some dishonest propoganda to post, copy & paste queen?
Florida

Miami, FL

#868197 Mar 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't have a clue.
but it thinks it's the Topix philosopher. a high and mighty right wing 'intellect'.
thing is, whenever it says something that makes sense someone else said it first. quite the philosopher it is.
"No Surprize"is a First Internet Clown School graduate.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#868198 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man Florida writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (Jimmy) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks Jimmy..
Q. What do you call Democrats with an IQ of 140?

A. A foursome.
Florida

Miami, FL

#868199 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the culture, I have a question for you on the liars side.
Where is Obamageddon? Your moron president was telling us the world was going to fall apart due to the sequestor, before he backed off. Pewlosi was with Maxine Watters and the Democrat Waters said we were going to lose 170,000,000 jobs.
I don't see any children starving in the street and the earth isn't buring like Obamatard made things out.
Was' up chisel head? This sun is out and things are fine. What happened?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Jerk.
Without changing a post Ruthie is worthless...
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#868200 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....
Wellllllll...did the asylum let Uncle Joe out for a day to go hunting for the ice cream flavuh of duh month?

Bless he heart lol.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#868201 Mar 5, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man Florida writes down what he thinks, a stupid man (Jimmy) makes up what he thinks, a complete idiot punishes himself for what he thinks Jimmy..
You couldn't handle Jimmy even if I came with instructions idiot. If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for money and brains, You'd just laugh and search with them Patrick.
Florida

Miami, FL

#868202 Mar 5, 2013
carol wrote:
Perfect song for the occasion:
What a Difference a Day Makes (Dinah Washington)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OmBxVfQTuvIXX
"There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy."
LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Rshermr 63,301
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 71,385
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 4 hr Faith Michigan 41
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr democrat 20,852
News Consumer Reports: Toyota ranked most reliable (Nov '08) 9 hr Raj Chanani 1,274
News Newington preschooler left on school bus, again (Sep '08) Tue HeyItsAsh 32

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages