Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,832)

Showing posts 796,621 - 796,640 of1,034,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for propaganda lies being programmed into you, you wouldn't have anything to say, would you?
There is no "sequestration".
It's all a propaganda lie.
There is no plan to cut government spending.
It's all a propaganda lie.
What the Democrats call "sequestration" is their plan to borrow only 7 trillion dollars more over the next 10 years as opposed to borrowing 8.5 trillion dollars over the same time period.
Let's go over that again:
THERE IS NO PLAN IN EXISTENCE TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
Obama is a pathologic liar.
But, he doesn't care if he lies or not. He's just doing what he's always done, whatever his handlers want him to do so he can ride in the gold seat on that government gravy train.
'ride in the gold seat on that government gravy train' that's sorta like oil companies and their government subsidies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans own the economic mess in the minds of the public. Including the 47% GOP does not enjoy.
Shutting down government a good idea for republican to enjoy more blame
nobama is odd, but sometimes on target as with his comment on Honda being reliable.
Government is not shutting down.

"Furloghs" are not layoffs, just temporary pay cuts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll go, Hillary has the next eight years.
Hillary's stroke a major problem.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When Moochelle came on, looked like "Planet of the Apes" might win best picture.
You watched the Oscars?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When you were asking what you could do for your country, did taking a course in basic composition ever come up? Are you Dexter or Cherokreep? With gems like "conceal as well as hide" and "hard work self reliant" I think Ms. Redundant would be a better name for this sock...of course, the real problem is that you Limbaughtomized Breitbard and Beck worshippers actually believe this convoluted nonsense.
Anyone notice the fake teacher only shows up after lily wakes from her drunken stupor ?
proud2bwhite

Harvard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was giddy speaking about his grandsons discovery of the "47% romney video" that helped President Obama win the election.
carter gets giddy when he puts his shoes on the right foot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Canadian billionaire spends a few weeks of winter in Cuba; says the Cubans are the most educated wonderful people he's ever met; used to go to Maui with his boat, but Cuba is better at a fraction of the cost. He said their healthcare is phenomenal; as is Canadas. He said he's scheduled for an mri and knee surgery, won't cost him a dime. Predicts the U.S. is headed for single payer healthcare and the embargo on Cuba is soon to be lifted.
Time to reduce defense spending
Canada was never a part of the Cuban embargo nor were most European countries__it was a Merican thang!

Raul Castro announced that he'll step away from his leadership role in 2018 if he lives that long, Fidel will be long in the grave by then.

It's my belief that Cuba should already be a US state. If the "politics of fear" didn't interfere with the natural order__it would be a state and I'd be kickin back in Cienfuegos.
Tawana Bawley

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't she win an oscar for being a stand in on the set of planet of the apes ?
i was so jealous. Michelle was an angry black womam when angry black women weren't cool.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You watched the Oscars?
He goes to the movies?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> carter gets giddy when he puts his shoes on the right foot.
Just like obama when Harry Reed sends him pictures of himself naked.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
The whiney loser farts a dud..........again.
You have to go back 5 years to find Obama making a verbal mistake. ROFLMAO!!
Hell, Bush did it on a daily basis!!
"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush,
"There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments." --George W. Bush
"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit
"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush,
"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas?... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush
"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die." --George W. Bush,
"The Patriot Act has increased the flow of information within our government and it has helped break up terrorist cells in the United States of America. And the United States Congress was right to renew the terrorist act -- the Patriot Act." --George W. Bush,
----------
While there are whole books devoted to Bush stupid quotes, you idiots have had to use 2 very old tired ones.
I'm lovin watching your meltdown, Rmoney voter!!
Excuse me, that's Rmoney loser!!
HAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Nuculur I didn’t need an essay the question was a Simple Yes or No!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Canada was never a part of the Cuban embargo nor were most European countries__it was a Merican thang!
Raul Castro announced that he'll step away from his leadership role in 2018 if he lives that long, Fidel will be long in the grave by then.
It's my belief that Cuba should already be a US state. If the "politics of fear" didn't interfere with the natural order__it would be a state and I'd be kickin back in Cienfuegos.
Yes, I know they were not part of the embargo. Not sure about it ever becoming a state; they won't want to give up their free education and healthcare. You have to give credit to Castro; the longest living dictator in the Western Hemisphere who won against the mafia gangsters

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Canadian billionaire spends a few weeks of winter in Cuba; says the Cubans are the most educated wonderful people he's ever met; used to go to Maui with his boat, but Cuba is better at a fraction of the cost. He said their healthcare is phenomenal; as is Canadas. He said he's scheduled for an mri and knee surgery, won't cost him a dime. Predicts the U.S. is headed for single payer healthcare and the embargo on Cuba is soon to be lifted.
Time to reduce defense spending
Have you even been listening to the news?$44 billion cut from the increase of spending and the world is coming to an end. It's not even a cut in spending but a cut in the increase in spending. The problem is, as usual, they are cutting in the wrong places. Only the tear at the heart people are subject to cuts. Not the dead weight paper pushers. No sympathy for them. Still not enough or the right cuts however.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alabama Sen. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is fed up with himself and other Republicans being accused of not caring about poor people just because they oppose every policy designed to help poor people, and—I bet you didn't see this part coming—Republicans need to rebrand their efforts to shred the safety net as being intended to help poor people. That's right: According to Sessions, the real way to help poor people would be to shred the safety net and put every Republican economic policy in place where the benefits of tax cuts for businesses and the rich would magically trickle down on poor people as they never have before, and Republicans should be talking about that, not the deficit, as they try to cut food stamps and Medicaid and other forms of assistance.

Daily Kos

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's stroke a major problem.
Christie's fat ass won't fit through the White House front door.
proud2bwhite

Harvard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Comparing the obamas to apes is very disrespectful to the apes.
TheInderpendentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

REHIYUH DAWG duh Snowplowuh guy!

Betta ta whistle while wading tru tree feets an six feets of snew dwifts, than tuh whinez about eat!

Some one wit a Massholey accent stawrt a Working Class tread FER him lol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Canada was never a part of the Cuban embargo nor were most European countries__it was a Merican thang!
Protests at FAU over GEO Prison Group stadium name

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, tell us about them. Or, perhaps you just cannot read and comprehend the English language sufficiently to just simply tell us about those subsidies that only you Dmeocrats say exist.
I'll help you. Organize your list, then just put them here one by one.
Subsidy number 1:________?
Subsidy number 2:________?
etc., etc., etc.
Got a problem there, don't you? That's because those subsidies you talk about don't exist. It's just another propaganda lie from the Democrats.
Or, I could be wrong. Tell us about those subsidies to oil companies you read from the API report.
You keep lying & saying there aren't any.

I'm just providing people that call you an idiot.

The President of the API aid cutting SUBSIDIES would cost jobs.

I wonder what SUBSIDIES he was talking about.

I mean certainly the head of the American PETROLEUM Institute would know more than a pretend geologist.
SapphireBlue

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only thing that brought her out of hiding was the First Lady appearing at the Oscars! Love it.
The elite patting the elite on the back.

How sweet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 796,621 - 796,640 of1,034,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 10:35PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE