Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
796,581 - 796,600 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The hagobones po'lice would have 'em all slurping overpriced *cough* tin tasty nutrition in a can, just so's to be able to NOT have put forth any effort in actually preparing anything containing any actual substance, and of course, to be able to cabbage vulture claws around the recyclable properties of same afformentioned tintasty tin cans.
Welcome back Carol!
THAAAAT'S RIGHT! Pretty sure anyway.

But thanks. Really.
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

flack wrote:
Independent Mars mission planned for 2018
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All was fine until Christie stopped being combative and confrontational and kissed Obama in public just before the election.
Christie still has a possibility of turning this around.
like the 8% have anything to say that anyone beyond the 8% pay attention to.

Christie knows that.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah it should have been snake eyes.'7-11, baby needs a new pair of shoes!'
rolled sevens=up pops the devil. It's an old timey saying, means "croaked."

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What you fail to realize, as usual, is the job loses would have stopped without the stimulus once all the deadwood was cut loose. Most companies used the crisis to rid themselves of the slackers. Notice productivity went up.
Keep telling yourself that one.

Its like obviously. Obviously that when the stimulus worked, the rabid right would declare it would have fixed itself on it's own. You are so predictable,

So why did the Republicans propose a stimulus plan?

Why did Mitt Romney propose a stimulus plan?

What good is productivity if there aren't any buyers? In a recession, people quit spending.

Oh wait, Flackonomics 101. If you make more things, there will always be more buyers.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. Is this ghetto lingo, or what?
I'm speaking hillbillyeze; you do a good job of understanding Flo; just sayin'
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

good read...

From War to Welfare

How taxes and entitlements begin with militarism

Conservatives should not fail to recognize that war is the most prominent cause of the massive welfare state that has been erected in the United States. Both taxes and spending as we know them today—Leviathan’s head and tail—spring from the warfare state. Traditional conservatives recognized that war is the primary cause of overweening government in human history; thus, they promoted peace. Since the rise of the neoconservatives, however, the right has forgotten this important lesson, which has to be relearned.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>One things for sure lily will never "pussywhip" anything , lily's husband had lilys rebuilt by having a 12 inch riding lawnmower turf tire inplanted as a bushing but it kept falling out .
Hey Galt? Can you translate?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite it. Then follow leos advice.
GFY.

I now what I replied to. Look it up yourself & prove yourself to be a liar.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...

I really couldn't believe it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
THAAAAT'S RIGHT! Pretty sure anyway.
But thanks. Really.
Wtf did she say?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
They should erect billboards with Christies picture on it; "this is your body on the Big Gulp"
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Basic Common Sense wrote:
Now that Barack Obama is our next president for the second time, he can't be our next one again.
Sorry Mitch McTurtle, your #1 priority has failed.
Time to change the thread title to "Hillary Clinton, our next President".
I could agree with you on this one,:-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
bocacas liquor bill when they cut her off?
Do you keep a can of Raid on your kitchen table?
Grover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldman Sachs is getting a good return on its investment in Obama.
Meanwhile, more black people sink further into poverty, yet still love their oppressor.
You know, John.

It's so sad that for next three years and ten months, you'll be in here every day moaning and crying about Obama.

To which I say:

BAH HA HA HA HA

LOO-SER! LOO-SER!

Yuh couldn't get it done! You gagged! YOU CHOKED! Now get back to the political leper's colony you call a party!

AHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They are doing this because New York City has socialized medicine. Expect this kind of crap country wide if the libtards get complete control of the health care system. The size of a soda cup will be the least of our worries.
It's fellow countrymen allowing it to happen that's most worrisome.

The minute we roll over and play dead, we might as well be.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Scalia: Voting Rights Act Is A ‘Perpetuation Of Racial Entitlement’

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/02/sc...

compare and contrast.

1. Justice Scalia today regarding the voting rights act:”This is not the kind of question you can leave to Congress.”

2. The United States Constitution, Amendment XV:“SECTION 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. SECTION 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.”

not the first time Scalia has ignored the Constitution.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON - Neil Heslin, whose son Jesse McCord Lewis was killed in the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., gave moving testimony on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the assault weapons ban proposed by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.).

"As Jesse was getting out of the truck [the morning he died], he leaned in and hugged me," Heslin said, weeping openly as he held up a portrait of his son. "I can still feel that hug, and that pat on the back. He said,'everything's going to be ok, Dad, it's all going to be ok.' And it wasn't ok."

The night of the shooting, Heslin said, "I waited in that firehouse until one in the morning, until I knew Jesse was confirmed dead ... I have to go home at night to an empty house, without my son."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/neil...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They should erect billboards with Christies picture on it; "this is your body on the Big Gulp"
And one of obama saying "I am the face of AIDs save yourself put the dick down".
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Whether you like Sean Hannity or not, this congressmen clearly lost any resemblence of civility or credibility.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/keit...
I really couldn't believe it.
There are scandals to uncover and there are outrageous stories to be outraged over, but I would submit conservatives are spending a lot more time trying to find things to be outraged over than reporting the news and basic facts online from a conservative perspective.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/27/w5-h-a-bas...

so what was it? an edited video of Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search