Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,281 - 793,300 of 1,084,804 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and then no more dinosaurs. How long until we reach that level again and say bye bye to mankind?
Depends on how long before a mile wide meteor comes flying down out of the sky. STUPIDF++K!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

gunnerjimmy meltdown, more rapid than anticipated.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Bah, I just needed an 8.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
West Virginia governor orders all coal mines in the state to shut down. Effective immediately. Hang on to your wallet!!!
Bullshyte.
UNCLE THOMAS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE COMMON URBAN DEMOCRAT HAS NO VOICE only AS CHEERLEADERS THEY DON'T CALL THE PLAYS AFTER ALL THE YEARS BLOOD SWEAT TEARS still behind the UNDOCUMENTED AMERICANS THE new PILGRIMS lololol U just can't make it up and they call HERMAN CAINE A FOOL hahahah lolololol ebt,section 8 , they call condi rice names lolololol they live in the projects who reps BLACKS BETTER the obama PHONE WOMAN OR CONDI RICE lololo URBAN DEMOCRATS SMH
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.(D-Ill.) pleaded guilty in a federal courtroom Wednesday morning to using campaign funds to purchase an array of personal items including Bruce Lee memorabilia, a $43,000 Rolex watch and a mink cashmere cape.
He pleaded guilty to conspiracy before U.S. District Judge Robert L. Wilkins. His wife, Sandra Jackson, who resigned from her position on Chicago’s city council, is expected to plead guilty to filing false tax returns before the same judge on Wednesday afternoon.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/jess...
Typical negros , takes ill gotten gains and thinks he is a pimp a 43,ooo dollar watch and a mink cape who the hell does he think he is Don King??
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

If the Liberal Media is really frustrated with the President than asks a few tough Questions, is this just another Dog and Pony show for Obama’s Low IQ Voters?

Mr. President did you Proposed Sequester in budget negotiations …Next!! Mr. President Senator Reid said that you requested Sequestration in Budget negotiation is that True? Mr. President did you Sign It? Mr. President you keep blaming Republicans for the Sequestration but it was your Idea!! Mr. President why haven’t you put pressure on Senator Reid to pass a Budget it’s been Four Years since the Senate Passed a Budget!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on how long before a mile wide meteor comes flying down out of the sky. STUPIDF++K!
So no manmade Co2 emissions? Good news.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

gunner aka jimmy beginning meltdown
Really, lily? Do you look out of the corner of your eyes in public places too?
UNCLE THOMAS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE URBAN DEMOCRAT UNDERSTANDS INTERNATIONAL POLITICS FUNNY THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND DOMESTIC POLICY OR THE URBAN COMMUNITY WOULD NOT NEED GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS IF ANYTHING THEY WOULD BAIL THE GOVERNMENT OUT AND REALLY BE IN CONTROL BECAUSE FOLKS WOULD NOT ARGUE WITH RESULTS NO MATTER HOW RACISTS THEY WOULD BE CONSIDERED, FIX THE URBAN COMMUNITY STOP DEFENDING POLITICIANS WITH DREAMS AND NO RESULTS lolololol THE THE URBAN COMMUNITY SHOWS HOW TO STOP CRIME WITHout THE ANTI- SOCIAL POLICE THAT ARE AGAINST THEM POLICE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SCARED OF THE THUGS IN THE COMMUNITY CHITOWN DETROIT etc

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Honda announced that it would be offering a Hy-Brid two years prior to rolling out the Insight in 1999. It was a very weird little car that only drew interest from the popular mechanics crowd and at the time when auto companies were extending factory warranties the Insight's warranty was pitiful.
It was like Honda didn't really want to sell many of the 70ish MPG cars.
Well, they didn't sell many of the early Insights but there were a bunch of collateral sales of Civics, Accords, CRV's and of course Odyssey's.
Within a few years many car companies were selling Hy-Brids and today the technology is not at all strange or scary.
Electric vehicles, and advanced hybrids will go the same way__once the market defines itself, the pricing will follow suit.
Step one__step two etc.
BTW you said that one of the reasons you bought your home was that it had geothermal/water cooled heat pump etc HVAC.
You were a trailblazer for HVAC yet you're a fraidy cat when it comes to efficient autos.
I have said for years I wish I could use a golf cart to get around here. Just about everywhere need to go is under 2 miles. A golf cart inclosed and heated would work perfectly. I am beginning to see them however. I need to stop one and see what the procedures is. I have always been an promoter of NG fuel autos (Virginia Natural Gas and Hampton Roads Transit both use NG as well as a lot of city cars) as well as hydrogen fuel cells. The infrastructure is here for those.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Call me what you want, the facts are still on my side. It doesn't make me racist to see things as the majority of Americans, not just black Americans. Look at the NFL combine it starts today. Look at the ratio of black to white. The marginal percentages are staggering. You call me racist cuz I speak the truth & won't lie to accommodate your feelings. If that's what you call racism, I'd hate to see what you call peace as love!
The things in wich blacks are #1
murder of other blacks
out of wedlock births
spreading of AIDs
spreading of STDs
teenage pregnancys
single parent house holds
prison population
high school drop outs
ect . ect.
proud2bwhite

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Call me what you want, the facts are still on my side. It doesn't make me racist to see things as the majority of Americans, not just black Americans. Look at the NFL combine it starts today. Look at the ratio of black to white. The marginal percentages are staggering. You call me racist cuz I speak the truth & won't lie to accommodate your feelings. If that's what you call racism, I'd hate to see what you call peace as love!
well your facts are at best theroy unproven and historicly false.but I realy have no problem with anyone being proud of their race and their heritage,the problem I see is your claim of supremacy.
UNCLE THOMAS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE URBAN DEMOCRATS ADOPT THE WAYS OF THE GOP lololol CHEAT CHEATER
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text> The things in wich blacks are #1
murder of other blacks
out of wedlock births
spreading of AIDs
spreading of STDs
teenage pregnancys
single parent house holds
prison population
high school drop outs
ect . ect.
LOL! Classic! Hey Jefro; tell us "wich thangs the white trash hillbillies is good at, ect. ect"

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyte.
Nope! Governor acted after a 4th miner of the year was killed today.
UNCLE THOMAS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE URBAN APPROVES Brennan Refuses to Rule Out Drone Assassinations Within the US
Brennan, currently President Obama’s chief counterterrorism adviser, is the architect and director of the program of drone missile assassinations that is run out of the White House with the personal participation of Obama. Asked squarely,“Could the Administration carry out drone strikes inside the United States?” Brennan replied,“This Administration has not carried out drone strikes inside the United States and has no intention of doing so.”

This is what is known as a non-responsive answer. It is reasonable to assume that if the answer was “no,” Brennan would simply have written,“no.” Instead, in order to avoid a giving straightforward “yes,” he answered a different question than the one that was asked.

Brennan’s answers to the written questions make clear that there was nothing accidental about his refusal to rule out drone assassinations within the United States at his February 7 confirmation hearing before the Senate committee. It was, rather, an expression of a deliberate policy adopted by the Obama White House and the military/intelligence agencies.

When asked at the hearing whether he believed that the Obama administration could carry out drone assassinations on US soil, Brennan responded that he was determined to “optimize transparency on these issues, but at the same time, optimize secrecy and the protection of our national security.” He thus completely evaded the question, and no member of the committee, Democrat or Republican, pursued the matter further.

The very real threat of presidential assassinations of US citizens and others within the United States starkly raises the specter of police-military dictatorship. Behind the legalistic double-talk of the administration’s white paper on drone killings of Americans, made public two weeks ago, the US government is claiming unlimited powers to assassinate anyone, anywhere in the world.

SUPPORTED BY URBAN DEMOCRATS BECAUSE WE HAVE AN URBAN PRESIDENT
UNCLE THOMAS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s State of the Union: Pro-corporate Agenda with Chocolate Covered Rhetoric for the 99%
When President Obama speaks, most Americans hear what he wants them to hear: lofty rhetoric and a “progressive” vision. But just below the surface the president has a subtly-delivered message for the 1%, whose ears prick up when their buzzwords are mentioned. Obama’s state of the union address was such a speech – a pro-corporate agenda packaged with chocolate covered rhetoric for the masses; easy to swallow, but deadly poisonous.

Much of Obama’s speech was pleasant to the ears, but there were key moments where he was speaking exclusively to the 1%. Exposing these hidden agenda points in the speech requires that we ignore the fluff and use English the way the 1% does. Every time Obama says the words “reform” or “savings,” insert the word “cuts.”
Here are some of the more nefarious moments of Obama’s state for the union speech:

“And those of us who care deeply about programs like Medicare must embrace the need for modest reforms [cuts]…”

“On Medicare, I’m prepared to enact reforms [cuts] that will achieve the same amount of health care savings [cuts] by the beginning of the next decade as the reforms [cuts] proposed by the bipartisan Simpson-Bowles commission.”

This ultra-vague sentence was meant exclusively for the 1%. What are some of the recommendations from the right-wing Simpson-Bowles commission? Obama doesn’t say. Talking Points Memo explains:

-Force more low-income individuals into Medicaid managed care.

-Increase Medicaid co-pays.
-Accelerate already-planned cuts to Medicare Advantage and home health care programs.
-Create a cap for Medicaid/Medicare growth that will force Congress and the president to increase premiums or co-pays or raise the Medicare eligibility age (among other options) if the system encounters cost overruns over the course of 5 years.

There were many other subtly-delivered attacks on Medicare in Obama’s speech, all ignored by most labor and progressive groups, who clung tightly to the “progressive” smoke Obama blew in their face.

Obama’s speech also included a frightening vision of a national privatization scheme to previously publicly owned resources. But it was phrased so inspirationally that only the 1% seemed to notice:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

When Tiger Woods is your teammate, it's hard to lose. Still, President Obama has a pretty good game, according to the world's second-ranked golfer.

President Obama and Woods played golf over Presidents' Day weekend, and Woods divulged on Tuesday that they teamed up to beat the other players in their foursome, U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk and Houston Astros owner Jim Crane.

Asked how one gets an invitation to play with the president, Woods joked, "He calls up and says,'Hey Tiger you wanna play?'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/tiger-woo...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

How Breitbart.com turned ‘Friends of Hamas’ joke into a right-wing firestorm

As the facts of the story spread, many are having a laugh at the expense of Shapiro and the right-wing media outlets that ran with the story. A satirical Friends of Hamas website was erected by Gawker’s Max Read, featuring Shapiro’s face, dancing images of anime characters and the slogan,“LOL nothing matters.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/20/how-bre...

and you'd think they couldn't dig the hole any deeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Ghhh 68,457
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min GG cartooni master 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Trying to stop us 18,614
Fraud 8 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 8 hr stephanie 8
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Brian_G 305,184
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••