Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
790,661 - 790,680 of 1,095,799 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Arch Villain Private Dick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh, oh! Listen, my gym has a full sized indoor pool!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dolt, drunk every night, abandoned by your black lovers, bitter and old, looks completely gone, living on welfare.
.....with 55 gal drums of Botox, Wrinkle Creams and Blemish Cover sitting in the back room of her double-wide.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

A gracious good afternoon friends!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Obama had sons, they would look just like the killers. Did the fool say anything about the rogue cop? And the dead woman and dead cops?
....and did he say anything about the defenseless ambassador in Benghazi?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia had seceeded from the Union at that time and it could be argued that Virginia no longer had jurisdiction over the area.
At that point West Virginia should have become a U.S. territory and not a state.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give a damn about killing a foreign terrorist with or without the permission of the local government, but assassination of an American citizen is different.
One solution would be to revoke the citizenship of the individual first, through some sort of due process.
Exactly.
Try them for treason in absentia.
If convicted, and a death sentence is given, then, and only then, can that person be executed.

"Due process" seems to be a problem with the Democrats.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we need declare war on a country to strike against a terrorist even if that country gave us permission?
RealDave…Obama acting like a Cowboy ‘ Permission’ that’s a Reach!!
Arch Villain Private Dick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
A gracious good afternoon friends!
Selecia! How you doin', honey? I can see how you doin' you doin' GOOD! Me and Leo were just buffin' the old tent pole so to speak, gettin' ready for summer... So, what's happenin' in the big ol FLA?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the post. Perhaps you are sufferring from a "productive sign elicited by a failure to mobilize cognitive resources in situations requiring controlled information processing and the concomitant inhibition of activated but task-inappropriate responses. An information-processing model proposed by Shallice (1988) attributes perseveration to a failure of a higher level executive control system to modulate a lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."
"...lower level response selection system under a requirement for novel response generation."
I would suppose copy and pasting something you don't understand as an accusation rather than answer the post would fit this description.
Now, back to the questions you didn't answer:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
And;
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
It appears you're still confused or in denial, let's try this:
Perseveration
The involuntary and pathologic persistence of the same verbal response or motor activity regardless of the stimulus or its duration. The condition occurs primarily in patients with brain damage or organic mental disorders, although it may also appear in schizophrenia as an association disturbance. It is caused by a neurologic deficit.
p.s.
Your additional paranoia as exemplified by your fantasy civil war complicates the diagnosis, but this is the best I can do for now.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has no time for meaningless dog-and-pony shows like the SOTU rap act.
Really? You have no time to get any of your information first hand, from primary sources, free of opinion, but you've got all day, every day, to compare and compliment lies with Damnably Bad Writer, fluck the illiterate, etc.? I rest my case...there's no hope the Grumpy Old Pricks will ever win another presidency this century.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>At that point West Virginia should have become a U.S. territory and not a state.
Texas became a state without first being a territory.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Try them for treason in absentia.
If convicted, and a death sentence is given, then, and only then, can that person be executed.
"Due process" seems to be a problem with the Democrats.
That would be the correct way to proceed, although they should be allowed to return to defend themselves in the treason trial.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So they've found a way to circumvent the Constitution. You don't have a problem with that?
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
What do you think they had in mind there Flacko?
I know you are a libtard so you can't read but what does 'not longer than two years' mean to you? If the defense fund is appropriated every year where is the conflict?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, and I hate to point this out Bush opened the embassy in Libya -
5/15/2006 12:01:00 PM ET
WASHINGTON — The Bush administration said Monday it will restore normal diplomatic relations with Libya for the first time in over a quarter century after deciding to remove Moammar Gadhafi’s country from a list of state sponsors of terrorism.
“We are taking these actions in recognition of Libya's continued commitment to its renunciation of terrorism and the excellent cooperation Libya has provided to the United States and other members of the international community in response to common global threats faced by the civilized world since September 11, 2001,” Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement.
As part of the process, the United States will open an embassy in Libya, upgrading the current U.S. liaison office in Tripoli.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12799651/
Yes he did Homer__thank you for pointing that out.

Libya has oil and a wonderful location in the strategical sense. Should mention that Libya's oil was discovered and then developed by, who else but Merica's Hunt family of oil, silver and football fame. Prozac fame of late.

Anyway__the official US Embassy with the Marines and all is located in Tripoli which is on the Western side of Libya over by Tunisia. Benghazi, where the consulate and annex were located is 400 miles to East of Tripoli, over by Egypt.

The consulate is on a large semi-rural piece of land. surrounded by what appears to be date palm groves. There are multiple buildings and two entrances, the main one to the South on Fourth Ring Road and a small exit on the North end of the complex The British consulate was the next property going East.

To the Southeast of the consulate about a half mile was the Benghazi Annex and it's identified that way on google Earth Hah.

The Benghazi Annex is/was a fortified CIA base from which 30 plus American operatives conducted a secret war for a unknown period of time. Ty Woods was one of those operatives.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You have no time to get any of your information first hand, from primary sources, free of opinion, but you've got all day, every day, to compare and compliment lies with Damnably Bad Writer, fluck the illiterate, etc.? I rest my case...there's no hope the Grumpy Old Pricks will ever win another presidency this century.
Obama is completely predictable. No need to hear the obvious all over again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You have no time to get any of your information first hand, from primary sources, free of opinion, but you've got all day, every day, to compare and compliment lies with Damnably Bad Writer, fluck the illiterate, etc.? I rest my case...there's no hope the Grumpy Old Pricks will ever win another presidency this century.
Besides, the fool was on at cocktail time, and nothing should interfere with the enjoyment of good Scotch.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Flacko hates it when reality intrudes on his ignorance.
The Constitution is quite clear on the matter.
Apparently Flacko never read Section 8 of the Constitution.
Now he makes excuses for unConstitutional stuff he approves of..........
I never even got to how unConstitutional NASA is!!
<quoted text>
NASA was formed under the defense department. Still is. Only defference is the top secret stuff, for the most part, is handled by the Air Force. NASA is the civilian arm of space defense.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave…Obama acting like a Cowboy ‘ Permission’ that’s a Reach!!
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-09-29...

Now what do you have to say? Dumbasss
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

So Flacko moved from an Unconstitutional state to a seccessionist state? No wonder his predictions are so far off.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know you are a libtard so you can't read but what does 'not longer than two years' mean to you? If the defense fund is appropriated every year where is the conflict?
Come on Flack, even you can't be that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min SpaceBlues 46,231
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Frijoles 68,838
Hartford thugs assault and rob blind man and kn... 1 hr SupportOfficerWil... 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Love Lost 305,388
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Get a Job 18,754
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 13 hr mothers love 40
`Dragon' Smokes Out Thefts (Mar '07) Wed A former Klingber... 24

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE