Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
783,841 - 783,860 of 1,084,619 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hunter wrote:
Yeah, I had a beer with the Newtown shooter at the VFW the week before he did it. He was wearing an NRA ballcap. Not sure if that meant he was a member but he talked a good game.
We love listening to your lies when we know the truth.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS sock, for sure!!!
Haha! This compulsive/obsessive Democrat moron has racked up over 1,000 post stalking people she/he thinks are Waxman!!!!

Only a liberal/Democrat nut could do this. Unbelievable!!!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh,,, does the bad old girl put little Jimmy of many names in his place. In nobility your name would be "Sir cries alot". HAHAHAHA
So says the Bumpass Hillbilly!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word, you're a MORAN! Did you not see the word "or"?
Yes, it does force the rape victim to carrying the pregnancy to term; according to the language, "procuring an abortion" would result in a felony and evidence tampering.
The author of this stupid bill has even acknowledged her mistake and will rewrite it. You're such an idiot.
But wait, I thought her intent was to prevent abortions? That was your original argument.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, as in, "you're from another planet'
See...you do understand, you're just rabid about abortions.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If I was ever ask who’s Smarter ’ Liberal/Democrat’ or a 5th grader I’ll have to go with the 5th grader!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He was not heckled you liar , do some research ,he asked the question what gives antone the right to own a military type weapon , and after much silence a man said "the second amandment" and that was it so stop spreading lies if you can.
Another damned liar who spreads lies because his Fauxian masters lie to him (and he's too stupid to spell amendment.) video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/50634466
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Professional athletes pay taxes on their per-game earnings in each state in which they perform. However, earnings from endorsements would be taxed only in their state of residence.
Howard just doesn't want to play, period.
So, you've read each and every contract for each and every pro athlete and/or sports franchise employee? Doc Rivers? Have you read his? Jim Leylands?

I really shouldn't even waste my time with your stupid azz.

You know dk.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Mark Kelly Breaks News Of Phoenix Shooting At Senate Gun Hearing
A shooting broke out Wednesday in Phoenix during the Senate Judiciary Committee's hearing on gun violence. Mark Kelly, husband of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and a witness at the hearing, announced the news to the panel while responding to a question from Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
I don't remember what your choice was in our lottery here. The over-under for the number of murders in Chicago over the Christmas weekend was 20, the same as the number of Children killed by that Democrat in Connecticutt.
Did you pick over, or under?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Now the immigrant fancies himself an economist cause he was able to find stupidity to match his own on google.
I'm not sure tenzing is going to like what you said about his fellow libertarian.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The Bilderberg Group has now been directly implicated for the murder of Italian activists during the seventies and eighties.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/italian-p...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

BEIRUT, Jan 30 (Reuters)- Israeli forces attacked a convoy on the Syrian-Lebanese border on Wednesday, sources told Reuters, after Israelis warned their Lebanese enemy Hezbollah against using chaos in Syria to acquire anti-aircraft missiles or chemical weapons.

"The target was a truck loaded with weapons, heading from Syria to Lebanon," said one Western diplomat, adding that the consignment seemed unlikely to have included chemical weapons.

The Israeli government declined comment on the issue.

Such a strike would fit its existing policy of pre-emptive covert and overt action to curb Iranian-backed Hezbollah and does not necessarily indicate a major escalation of the war in Syria. It does, however, indicate how the erosion of Assad's family rule after 42 years is seen by Israel as posing a threat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/syri...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Another damned liar who spreads lies because his Fauxian masters lie to him (and he's too stupid to spell amendment.) video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/50634466
LOL.. You're alone, but happy.

Your first 40 years of childhood are always the hardest.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily in California, where Governor Brown releases thousands of inmates early because of overcrowding.
Yes, those are the result of the war on drugs. This guy will be charged with first degree murder. He's in for life.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Midland City, Alabama (CNN)-- Neighbors of Jimmy Lee Dykes say he was supposed to have been in court on Wednesday, facing charges that he'd shot at them during a December argument over the dirt road that separated their properties.
Instead, he was holed up in an underground bunker dug into his yard, surrounded by sheriff's deputies, state troopers and police.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/us/alabama-bus-...
Scarborough: NRA extremism biggest threat to Second Amendment right

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/morning-joe/506368...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

TlhIngan Hol - "Paghmo' tIn mIS".

And, this would be yours?

Much Ado About Nothing ...!
<quoted text>
Yeah, as in, "you're from another planet'
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember what your choice was in our lottery here. The over-under for the number of murders in Chicago over the Christmas weekend was 20, the same as the number of Children killed by that Democrat in Connecticutt.
Did you pick over, or under?
i hope you're just a troll.

but no way you're a Christian.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
If I was ever ask who’s Smarter ’ Liberal/Democrat’ or a 5th grader I’ll have to go with the 5th grader!!
"If I ever WERE ever asked who's smarter, you or your entire sock drawer of clueless righties, I'd say, trick question--none of them are bright enough to know that verbs have tenses, let alone mood...LMAO@U

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you ever get the point, ma'am.
But anyone with an idiotic premise can find like thinking imbeciles via the Internet.
That actually explains a lot. Do your friends know you think they're "imbeciles"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Boone Pickens IV, the 21-year-old grandson of the Texas oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens, died Tuesday after being rushed to a Texas hospital, a family spokesman said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••