Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,141)

Showing posts 782,801 - 782,820 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dingleberry I said they can set up the exchanges but they don't have the power to make you buy insurance or tax you if you don't.
And I said you're wrong.

Based on your track record, I'm certain I'm right, because gas isn't $5, and the economy is doing just fine, thank you, and all your other predictions have been proven wrong!!

----------

""Individual Mandate (ObamaCare Sec. 5000A(a), Pg. 126)
&#61623; Was upheld by the Supreme Court as a tax on June 28, 2012
&#61623; Requires that, beginning in 2014, nearly all Americans purchase ObamaCare-compliant insurance
plans or pay a heavy fine (see Fines below)(ObamaCare amend. to Sec. 5000A(c)(1) & (2), Pg. 791)
&#61623; Individuals who are forced to purchase insurance plans through State Exchanges (see below) in
order to be compliant with the Individual Mandate, in many cases, will be purchasing plans that
impose the Abortion Premium Mandate (see below)
&#61623; The Individual Mandate requires people to pay for what the HHS mandate covers (because the HHS
Mandate applies to all plans) and also requires all individuals in certain plans to pay the Abortion Premium

----------

State Exchanges
&#61623; ObamaCare requires states to set up “exchanges” by January 1, 2014 – government-operated health
insurance markets, if they want to receive federal subsidies (ObamaCare Sec. 1321 (b), Pg. 68)
&#61623; Families (of 4) who earn $92,000 or less will receive federal tax credits which subsidize their plan if
they purchase from a State Exchange (Reconciliation Act Sec. 1001(a), Pg. 3)
&#61623; States are therefore incentivized to create these approved exchanges or forgo receiving federal
subsidization for their citizen’s health care
&#61623; If a State does not establish an approved exchange, the federal government has the option of setting
up an exchange in that state which will most likely provide for abortion even in states where
abortion coverage is illegal.(ObamaCare Sec. 1321 (b) & (c), Pg. 68)
&#61623; ObamaCare sets as the default that State Exchanges will cover abortion even in states where
abortion coverage is illegal. It gives the State the option to pass a law to opt out of the coverage,
and it also details how that law can be terminated or repealed.(ObamaCare Sec. 1303 (a)(1) and (2), Pg. 779)

----------

The individual mandate was upheld by the Supreme Court.

It doesn't matter who sets up the exchange.

You're looking for a loophole that doesn't exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's been explained on this and other threads, Flacko is once again a day late and dollar short.
The federal government will set up the exchange, the result is that the nation moves closer to single payer. Some of the (R) governors are pussyfooting around because they face reelection in 2014. The ACA is the law of the land at least until Obama moves on and by then it will be too late to repeal the entire thing. It's my guess that by 2016 the American voters will have discovered enough value in the system to ignore the right wing nonsense.
Thanks, Realtime.

THe nitwits grow increasingly desperate by the hour.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're cheating waxturd! You said you weren't going to talk to me.
I wonder what the odds are that this moron marches goober or jimmy out to hide behind one of his multiple personalities to cover his lie and talk to me?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109686/quotes

Zzzzzzz....

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the bait hook, line, and sinker, nitwit!!
I posted that with the intent of drawing you out, and it worked perfectly, Mr judge-it!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love stupid people like you!! So easy to make fools of!!
Thanks for playing, Mr Mo Ron!!
ROFLMAO at your stupidity!!
I'll bet he still doesn't realize what you did to him. Although, Not Surprised, has a theory that waxturd is a masochist and enjoys being made a fool of and deliberately makes himself look stupid. I'm starting to think that may be the case.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Actually to be ratified by 3/4 of the states.
Peace
Is it? I wasn't sure. That would be even harder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Saturday night!!

I'm outa here.

You shut-ins have a nice evening!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see Hillary during the hearing the other day acting like she cared about the four people who died in Benghazi (pout, pout)?

Here is what one of the dead seals father said:

"Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”

Hillary is a cold fish too. The woman is a machine.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said you're wrong.
Based on your track record, I'm certain I'm right, because gas isn't $5, and the economy is doing just fine, thank you, and all your other predictions have been proven wrong!!
----------
&#61623; Requires that, beginning in 2014, nearly all Americans purchase ObamaCare-compliant insurance
plans or pay a heavy fine (see Fines below)(ObamaCare amend. to Sec. 5000A(c)(1) & (2), Pg. 791)
&#61623; Individuals who are forced to purchase insurance plans through State Exchanges (see below) in
order to be compliant with the Individual Mandate, in many cases, will be purchasing plans that
&#61623; The Individual Mandate requires people to pay for what the HHS mandate covers (because the HHS
Mandate applies to all plans) and also requires all individuals in certain plans to pay the Abortion Premium
----------
State Exchanges
&#61623; ObamaCare requires states to set up “exchanges” by January 1, 2014 – government-operated health
insurance markets, if they want to receive federal subsidies (ObamaCare Sec. 1321 (b), Pg. 68)
&#61623; Families (of 4) who earn $92,000 or less will receive federal tax credits which subsidize their plan if
&#61623; States are therefore incentivized to create these approved exchanges or forgo receiving federal
&#61623; If a State does not establish an approved exchange, the federal government has the option of setting
up an exchange in that state which will most likely provide for abortion even in states where
&#61623; ObamaCare sets as the default that State Exchanges will cover abortion even in states where
abortion coverage is illegal. It gives the State the option to pass a law to opt out of the coverage,
and it also details how that law can be terminated or repealed.(ObamaCare Sec. 1303 (a)(1) and (2), Pg. 779)
----------
It's a tax. The guy on the radio said that the way the law is written the federal government has no authority to tax you or a business or to force you to buy insurance. The authority in the bill is given to the states and if the states don't participate than there is no way to make you buy insurance or pay the tax. Take it up with him and CBS Radio news. I wish I knew his name but they were talking about something else that I wasn't much interested in so I didn't catch it.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said you're wrong.
----------
----------
State Exchanges
----------
Hey dingleberry reread your post again. There is something missing. Bet you can't figure out what it is?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Saturday night!!
I'm outa here.
You shut-ins have a nice evening!!
HAHAHAHAHA
You just laughed at all your fellow libtards here, dope.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It will never get 2/3 of the states.
the Republicans will go along with the Democrats and at the same time make it look like the Republicans are working with Democrats politically which is to the Republicans benefit to do so because the Republicans know the Democrats are going to hang themselves politcally again which I believe the Democrats have already done the way they are pushing their Gun Control legistlation just like they did in 1994 with the passage of 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban sponsered by Dianne Feinstein(D-CA) and Joe Biden(D-DE) which the Democrat Party paid politically for and Harry Reid knows Politically that the Democrats like Dianne Feinstein are like a cancer to the Democrat Party.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Only old people and dorks call 5:30 "Saturday night!!"

8PM maybe, 5:30??

Haha!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they have a healthy and educated population that benefits Canadian society as a whole.
You, are an anti American traitor.
You know next too nothing aboot the Canadian population or the way they live?? That's nothing new from someone who lives in subsidized housing north of Miami..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for the Senate confirmation procedure is to install officials that are mutually acceptable to both sides, even if they tilt to one side. This is part of our system of checks and balances.
For example, John Kerry will be confirmed as Secretary of State with little opposition, but Bernie Sanders would probably fail to receive approval for that post.
Obama has persisted in nominating highly partisan individuals who are unable to obtain Senate confirmation, such as nominating attorneys who represent unions to the NLRB, an obvious conflict of interest.
The courts are right to slap Obama upside the head for violating the Constitution.
We shall see, that 3 member panel are all Republican appointees; it's not over.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a tax. The guy on the radio said that the way the law is written the federal government has no authority to tax you or a business or to force you to buy insurance. The authority in the bill is given to the states and if the states don't participate than there is no way to make you buy insurance or pay the tax. Take it up with him and CBS Radio news. I wish I knew his name but they were talking about something else that I wasn't much interested in so I didn't catch it.
Probably that coroner in CT who said that the children were not killed by an assault weapon. Remember him? Whatshisname?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

OUTTA Here wrote:
Impeach this Chicago porch ape now!
Yet another right whiner racist f*ck.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK - then go ahead and explain the difference between climate change and glowbull warming libtard.
I'll give you a hint:
It changed to "Climate Change" after it was revealed you on the left were cooking the books and lying.
You should have said you will stick with stupid. That would be an accurate statement.
Yes, I realize they mean different things, but now you never hear the lying left use "glowbull warming" - that is the real difference.
You on the left are simply using a new way of scaring people and Al "Jazera" Gore is using the new words in his huckster routine.
Hint: The climate change is being caused primarily by the global warming.

You really are as f*cking stupid as every says.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why we thought an ice age was coming back in the 70s? 100 years isn't enough to predict random events.
The ice age story was false. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/weather/climat...

Wow, you are proven to be yet again to be UNINFORMED.

We have over a hundred years of record temperatures.

We have climate information going back centuries.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do. But, where does it say a woman must carry the pregnancy to term?
If they can not get an abortion, what happens?

My God, you are dumber than sh*t.
Topic Reminder Service

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays:“Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law — for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.”

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 782,801 - 782,820 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 20 at 12:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE