Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,701 - 782,720 of 1,082,230 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting reads today;

Nutsickles taking over "my personal war on women"

Homer's panties seriously bunched up

Lily hasn't told anyone to gfy
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Liberal 1%'er....

Wins workmans comp case!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-08-23/n...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Iran Space Monkey Reportedly Sent Aloft, And It Doesn't Look Too Happy About It (PHOTO)
After Iran's state news service said the nation had launched a monkey 72 miles into space, a photo of the animal surfaced online -- and it doesn't look like it's too happy.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/iran...
Well we know what happened to Fred.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Going to be in the 50's and 70's here the next couple of days. If it doesn't rain I may go play a round or two.
Homer says embrace global warming. Homer 2016

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name-calling on a subject about which you have no knowledge of my background is juvenile.
Expected from trash like Ghost, but not from you.
Oh stop playin' hard to get, we've been over your background. Nevertheless, it wasn't directly aimed at you.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he or she probably doesn't but I do. I need to be checking the seat of your warm woolen pantyhose for signs of particularly interesting declivities which may promise warmth and moisture in the study of which I might spend the rest of this glorious day. You're the prettiest woman I've ever seen.
Oops! I almost missed this...thanks, Babe, I needed that (Also, I never get you confused with anyone else, no matter the name or address.)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wouldn't! It's not a matter of having something to hide. It's a matter of privacy rights. A dirty cop can plant something in your car and then it's your word against his. You'll lose.
People said the same thing about the Patriot Act, "if you're not doing anything wrong, then it won't affect you"
It's all good until someone disappears.
Bah, let em try with camera phones, twitter feeds and live streaming video, I dare them. Homer says make the most of today's technologies. Homer 2016
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, if it were only that easy__he's still here and occasionally slips up and uses one of his old phrases. They're all still here__all four of them.
Oh really? I hadn't detected fred, guess I missed it. Remember And So It Goes? Talk about irritating
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'll be ready for golf by April.
What do rich white people pay you to carry clubs these days?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Debil is a Snot wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor monkey. It's not animals who lack intelligence. It's people.
I felt sorry for Monkey as well
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not? Unlike you paranoid rightwingers Homer has nothing to hide. Homer is a law abiding citizen. Homer says if you do not break the law you have nothing to fear from the police - Homer 2016
Not so fast.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, let em try with camera phones, twitter feeds and live streaming video, I dare them. Homer says make the most of today's technologies. Homer 2016
The police can confiscate your phone if they feel you are recording them.

Pat Nixon, to Pres. Nixon "sometimes I understand why they hate you Dick"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not? Unlike you paranoid rightwingers Homer has nothing to hide. Homer is a law abiding citizen. Homer says if you do not break the law you have nothing to fear from the police - Homer 2016
If Homer's a law abiding citizen then the police will have no probable cause to search Homer's vehicle thus if they do want to search it they must be acting in violation of Homer's rights therefore law abiding Homer should refuse such a search.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wouldn't! It's not a matter of having something to hide. It's a matter of privacy rights. A dirty cop can plant something in your car and then it's your word against his. You'll lose.
People said the same thing about the Patriot Act, "if you're not doing anything wrong, then it won't affect you"
It's all good until someone disappears.
Depends on the circumstances lily, we launched a Sheriff up this way years ago for profiling. Google Bob Vogel Sheriff.

His Dept was stopping people in nowheresville where they would have to be handcuffed and transported as would their vehicle if they refused. They caught a lot of small timers and kept any money they found even without a conviction. It was all great at first but once the lawsuits started piling up the public was outraged.

That county has the best Sheriff in the state currently__maybe the nation. Sheriff Ben
Jorge ErnestoProphet Babb

Belize City, Belize

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama Fulfilling the Holy Prophecies of The Bible; as God Jesus Sown on the Third Day 2007-3000 Ye Shall Rise Again; Son of Man; The American Creole Seed of Salvation Male/Female!
Registered voter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Those who voted for him are confused on the real issues.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If Homer's a law abiding citizen then the police will have no probable cause to search Homer's vehicle thus if they do want to search it they must be acting in violation of Homer's rights therefore law abiding Homer should refuse such a search.
That probably explains why it's never happened.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Liberal millionaire 1%'er...

Gets workers comp!

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

47%'er wins lottery...

Keeps collecting foodstamps!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

White house condems wave of violence in Egypt but won't condemn the sunami of it in Chicago , go figure .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••