Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,641 - 782,660 of 1,084,933 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww sounds like boobie got busted one too many times drunk driving. Typical Republican failings - alcohol abuse, drinking and driving.
Homer is probably the trusting fool type who would allow a cop to search his car without a warrant.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

"By the way, are the tantrum riots already planned for when Obama gets tossed out of the White House on his Marxist fraud ass?"

The question remains.

Have you ever been right about anything??

You've never been right on this thread.

Obama stomped your dumb azz. And you're angry as hell, and you're not gonna take it anymore!!

I'm lovin' it!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry.
Go get fitted for a leaf blowewr today. Don't wait for the crowds to form on Nobember 7th.
If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.
... or, use that degree in engineering or science you earned when you took advantage of all the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country and get a very well-paying job.
What's that? You chose to not take advantage of the education opportunities available to every goddam person in the country?
Well, go get fitted for a leaf blower or starve.
Everyone has to sacrifice to get us out of this monstrous hole the Democrats have dug and put us in. You, too.
By the way, are the tantrum riots already planned for when Obama gets tossed out of the White House on his Marxist fraud ass? Is Obama's base going to do what they usually do and burn their own neighborhoods down?
We're tired of cleaning your crap up. You can live in the ashes you create.
And, we'll have to move the seat of government, you know. The government won't be able to function with DC's 80 percent black population burning the nations capital down.
You know, that hasn't happened since 1812. Looks like Obama's base is the worst thing that's happened to our government since the last time an army invaded the United States.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican House was re-elected in 2012.
Republicans in Congress will gain strength in 2014, particularly in the Senate, if the Democrats push gun control.
Hey pal, I'm the one who finds value in a balanced government remember?

The (R's) lost seats in the 2012 race and while the numbers weren't alarming the names attached to those numbers was. TeaParty mutts like Sandy Adams and citizen Allen West were returned to the shtholes from which they sprang. Muttchelle Bachman was put on notice barely eaking out a return to congress__she's been rather quiet of late eh? I could go on but I'm sure you see a trend developing right?

Take a clue from Dick Armey who has 8 million reasons to believe that the TeaParty is a history lesson.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannibal Lecter: You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
Clarice Starling: Yes.
Hannibal Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The anticipation is like a Heavy Weight Fight Romney delivers early KO!! How Sweet it Is!!
Is this guy stupid or what??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dem, always nice to hear from you. The voice of reason and good sound judgment. Take care buddy. I'll be leaving here Friday,I will be in the mountains for a couple months. You have my permissions to take total charge of topix. I will be leaving you in charge.. Please pay special attention to Galt as he is nearing a mental collapse, perhaps you can help him achieve that goal. Thanks in advance. Take care.
Guess that means that the ole DEBIL will be hanging around while Ghost is in the closet, both Chicago sockpuppets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, debil, for giving me some happy icons after stealing my name and location again...
...and fooling everyone again.
Guess I'll have to start over with another name...again.
I don't think "Grumpy Ol' Broad" is taken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
NumbersMuncher &#8207;@NumbersMuncher
As per Drudge, Rasmussen is Romney +1, 49-48 nationally. Romney ups lead w/ indies to 15. 2% of GOP undecided, 0% of Dems= room for Romney.
At least Retard Fred had the class to go into hiding after making an ass of himself concerning Rmoney!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal, I'm the one who finds value in a balanced government remember?
The (R's) lost seats in the 2012 race and while the numbers weren't alarming the names attached to those numbers was. TeaParty mutts like Sandy Adams and citizen Allen West were returned to the shtholes from which they sprang. Muttchelle Bachman was put on notice barely eaking out a return to congress__she's been rather quiet of late eh? I could go on but I'm sure you see a trend developing right?
Take a clue from Dick Armey who has 8 million reasons to believe that the TeaParty is a history lesson.
No, there is no apparent trend.

Republicans need to take a lesson from the Obama campaign and attack their opponents in a personal, vicious, and relentless manner.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to this moron??
oh please! he's waxturds
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a first
A dumb bagger admitting he was wrong.
Dem is it True…I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!
NotSurpriZednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
peanuts and liberals! Meaningless existence - no future, just selfishness, greed.
"Nostrilis Waxman"<quoted text> ??? Lie much?
Jan 9, 2010
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai...
Not Surprized Peanuts ... LMAO!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens in wars when there's a greater good is to rid the world of threats to civilization.
Ask President Obama.
Wow, that was a fast hypocritical turn, even for you, dumb carol...we all supposed to have great respect for your father (who we don't believe existed) and a pity party for you about the fortunes of war, but only if a black guy was president for any part of it...maybe saving to world from Fascism when we were really attacked and had war declared on us by those forces just MIGHT be seen as a little more commendable than having the Connecticut cowboy try to live up to his old man?(BTW, he should have been impeached, if not imprisoned for his role in the Pat Tillman cover-up, let alone the cooked intelligence--Dumbya and intelligence, now there's an oxymoron for the ages.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A typical 1960s-vintage Winchester lever action .22 caliber rifle holds 16 rounds. If the intent of the gun grabbers is to ban such weapons, then they are truly insane.
I believe the old assault weapon ban specified center-fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in a landslide.
Dick Morris
Aaaahhhh, the good old days!!

Y'see, Dweeb hasn't gotten any smarter since losing the election!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Had some knee surgery to clean up some old golf injuries.
So I might be here working a little overtime for eight weeks of paid time off.
Well good luck and I hope the recovery is complete. I see old Galt and his paranoia is already acting up. Too funny. I'll bet he sleeps with the light on.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

We're and Black guy was NOT president--sorry to the left, but carol doesn't deserve the very best in proofing.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please! he's waxturds
lily enjoys waxturds in her vodka
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lily, if you're getting Homer a screwdriver can ya get me one too?
Thanks.
Not until after 5, I have my standards

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney in a landslide.
Dick Morris

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sonic noise ban-pass filter wrote:
Dick Morris.
Need I say more?
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you need to say more.
.... well????
(Psst, I think the voters said all that was required as they rejected Rmoney's and your stupidity and racism.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min spades a spade 68,110
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min STO 305,185
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min tony bennedetto 18,618
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Ghhh 68,457
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,913
Fraud 11 hr stephanie 2
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) 11 hr stephanie 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search