Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,761 - 780,780 of 1,100,153 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846966 Jan 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Washington Post's chief fact checker Glen Kessler on Friday stood by his original ruling of "four Pinocchios" for Mitt Romney's much-maligned Jeep ad that ran toward the end of the 2012 campaign, despite protestations from a top Romney adviser.
The ad was widely panned for misleading voters into thinking that Jeep would begin outsourcing jobs to China as a result of the Obama administration's auto rescue, a point that Romney strategist Stuart Stevens claimed has since been vindicated. In a letter sent earlier this week, Stevens said that Kessler should "take another look" at the accuracy of the ad in light of Chrysler's announcement that the company will begin building Jeep models in China.
But Kessler was unpersuaded:
So let’s review:
Romney first said “all production” of Jeeps would be moved to China. Not true.
Then a Romney spokesman said Chrysler was adding jobs in China and not creating them in the United States. Not true either.
Then the ad said:“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.” This is a smarmy way of restating the previous incorrect statements with an air of plausible deniability.
There is no evidence that any American jobs will be lost as a result of the Chrysler deal in China. In fact, greater success in China might well strengthen the overall company.
With all due respect to Stevens, the claim that Romney turned out to be right is simply not accurate. We fail to see how the argument used to defend Romney against charges of outsourcing — which this column often argued was mostly bogus — can be turned on its head in this particular situation.
Meanwhile, the ad has other serious problems — such as mischaracterizing the PolitiFact column, ignoring the context of the Detroit News endorsement and miscasting Obama’s role in the sale to Fiat. We reaffirm our earlier ruling of Four Pinocchios.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
Go wash your hands now...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846967 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I think the closest ole private Benjamin got to serving was his writing that old recruitment slogan "looking for a few good men".
Then test me chickensh1t, There have been a couple on here that have tried that and failed miserable. You and most baggers are all mouth and that is also your downfall. You pretend to love us military men and women, but just as long as we are doing your will. You and those like you are Americas embarrassment.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846968 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I think the closest ole private Benjamin got to serving was his writing that old recruitment slogan "looking for a few good men".
I suspect what "Margaret" from Bumpass is going to try and do is hide behind his own military service like a the coward he is. The he will feel justified for being a dirtbag sockpuppet and dumbfk hypocrite.

Mark my words the moron will post something to that effect.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846969 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
Once again we see your fanatasy coming through. Hey come on out only your party will comdemn you.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846970 Jan 25, 2013
the inner carol wrote:
When any bagger con political hack/w**re from Anytown, USA, makes a totally self-serving, bald-faced, shamelessly transparent rallying speech to squirming, marginalized, disaffected, unwashed hoped-for, and newly-minted constituents, or makes any sh!t-splatterish, unfounded attack on women/gays/atheists/liberal/en vironmentalists/or any "minority" who objects to whatever they're pushing, this is known as "appealing to the inner carol in everybody."
Clueless, nuts, spam...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846971 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I was wrong, I suspect after all that you are way to dumb and girlie like to have ever served as a real man.
Wow! That didn't take long!

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!

You are way too predictable, idiot stick. Did they make a provision for slow people like you?

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846972 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to jump ship
They must have closed the bar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846973 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff?

Money tight?

Those a hole repubs throwing you off a cliff?

How does the US gov practice being frugal?

NIH....taxpayer funded....

'Comparison of straining during defecation...'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12870773...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#846975 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how these liberals think we are as stupid as they are.
If we were as dumb as them, we would also be voting for Democrats and relying on government for everything.
I remember Ghost trying to deny he posted as Wilhem when Waxman busted him. It was waaay obvious Ghost was caught, but the numbmut Ghost/Old Raider/Wilhelm/ Pope John finally stopped lying about it and gave up.
I didn't know he was also "Margaret", but I'm certain you are correct. The left knows no shame.
Should be "as dumb as they"...don't any of you hydra-headed pusillanimous paranoid poseurs understand pronoun case usage? Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' your "collective" carolasses off, you'd have time to study.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846977 Jan 25, 2013
OBAMA VIOLATED U.S. CONSTITUTION

WASHINGTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.

The unanimous decision is an embarrassing setback for the president, who made the appointments after Senate Republicans spent months blocking his choices for an agency they contended was biased in favor of unions.

The ruling also throws into question Obama's recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Cordray's appointment, also made under the recess circumstance, has been challenged in a separate case.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846978 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

Granny going over a cliff because we are broke?

Not to worry if you are studying Cat breasts....

NIH has money!!!!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6213745/
TSM

El Paso, TX

#846979 Jan 25, 2013
Well maybe there still have Hope… Court: Obama appointments are unconstitutional!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846980 Jan 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle's itching to run. I saw it in her eyes.
Evita Peron

Lurleen Wallace

Welfare folks never leave government housing.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846981 Jan 25, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious, and a dunce.
Get used to seeing her face, as she'll be the next President.
Too old and too hideous, like you
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#846982 Jan 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Should be "as dumb as they"...don't any of you hydra-headed pusillanimous paranoid poseurs understand pronoun case usage? Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' your "collective" carolasses off, you'd have time to study.
Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' that you're a teacher (when you're never teaching) and taking care of your illegitimate children instead of worshipping the incompetent Obama, you'd have time to tell the truth and improve your taste in politics.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846983 Jan 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't look fragile to me, what with all the yelling and stabbing the air with her karate claws.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8BfNqhV5hg4XX
Oh, you must mean "sick in the head", right? You'd think that someone who spent so much time fantasizing and lying about ducking and dodging bullets would have been able to keep her cool and show some grace under political "fire", but her misplaced arrogance got in the way.
Possible brain damage, at least to the extent of affecting her vision.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846984 Jan 25, 2013
Lord Fetch wrote:
so...dickholes, so much for your abortion debate:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/24/catholi...
Free abortions and free birth control for all liberals, Felcher
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#846985 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

47%'ers cannot buy groceries or Air Jordans????

Not to worry...
I work and got you and this covered....

My taxes will ensure that the Bongo antelopes goiters are studied!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2373058/

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846986 Jan 25, 2013
Elections have consequences

"OBamacare Strangles Adjunct Professor Hours"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#846987 Jan 25, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a vet dumbasss.
Not doubting you, but since nothing personal can be confirmed here, no credence can be added to anyone's opinions based on claims of military service, education, occupation, etc.

Facts are facts, and opinions must stand on their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Brian_G 46,309
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,977
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr King Kong 18,866
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 7 hr Sir Samuel 20
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
Find all students who are in Hartford Thu Mr Black 1
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000