Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843167 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
The moon has enough to fill all the Great Lakes combined. In fact we are finding water almost everywhere. The universe may be as full of life as there are fish in the sea.
And you're thinking that they'll need truck drivers to ferry the water to earth??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(BTW, gasoline is only $2.50 on the moon. Ask Gingrinch!!)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843168 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that guns should be used to shoot people for any reason?
Do you enjoy lying, liar?

Typical Democrat.

You were caught and are too low class to own up.

Location hidden

#843169 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
All effects of the housing market crisis - which began under the Clinton administration and ignored by both sides, mainly your side, until it was too late.
That is a lie.\

The mortgage crisis was caused by Bush's 'ownership society' and Alan Greenspan's 'cheap money' policies.

But you're too ignorant to comprehend any of it.

Q. Crisis didn't happen until 2006, what was Bush doing for the first 5 years??

Q. So whose lap did the crisis land in??

Q. Where does the buck stop??

Q. Why do you blame everyone but the guy who was in charge??

----------

A. Because you're a FAUX deranged nitwit.

Case closed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843171 Jan 20, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet two wrongs will make a right, this time?
VERY interesting. Could be that two Lefts will create a Right because that's all we have left to fix things:]
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843170 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point. When something like Benghazi is going down in real time, the last thing that people on site that are trained to handle a crisis like this need is someone unqualified to micro-mange it from Washington. This should be obvious to anyone, including you.
What a bunch of bullshit. What an ignorant assertion.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#843172 Jan 20, 2013
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> filthy dirtmouth dirty illegitimate neglectful babymama say what? LOL
I can only assume your daughter calls you Dad or Pops?

Lapeer, MI

#843173 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then leave for a BETTER country son!
Sheesh! All you little insects do is complain about not having things YOUR way! What a bunch of immature whiners you are!
But.... you provide entertaining comedy in the process!
Yours is a typical Liberal mindset: don't fix the country - leave it for a better one. The grass is always greener on the other side!

Let the rest of the citizens suffer through the rigors of fixing their country while you slither away to find some place easier, like Mexico, to drink Margaritas and wiggle your fat diabetic toes in the sand. Cheap. You are cheap. A Loser with no shame or conscience.

Location hidden

#843174 Jan 20, 2013
Are you really so stupid to calim that Republiclowns did not attempt to disenfranchise countless thousands of voters in 2012??

If so, you're more a fool than I gave you credit for.

-----

In the lead up to the 2000 presidential election, Florida’s Republican Secretary of State Katherine Harris hired a private company to create an error-laden “scrub list” of so-called ineligible voters, eventually wrongly purging as many as 7000 voters from Florida’s rolls — or 13 times George W. Bush’s post-Supreme Court margin of victory. Moreover, because Harris’ list “invariably target[ed] a minority population in Florida” that was overwhelmingly likely to vote for Al Gore, it is likely that her voter purge gave the presidency to Bush. Four years later, Ohio’s Republican Secretary of State Ken Blackwell engaged in similar shenanigans to suppress the vote in his crucial swing state — including at one point saying he would reject voter registration forms if they were not printed on 80-pound thickness cardstock.

This election, the role of Kathrine Harris and Ken Blackwell is played by Ohio’s new Republican Secretary of State, Jon Husted. Here are just a few of the steps Husted took to try to swing Ohio’s crucial electoral votes to Mitt Romney:
•Trashing Provisional Ballots: In a last-minute directive that directly conflicts with Ohio law, Husted ordered all voters who make a mistake when filling out a form accompanying provisional ballots to be disenfranchised. As the majority of provisional ballots are cast in Ohio’s five largest counties — all of which favor Democrats — and because low-income and transient voters are also more likely to vote provisionally, Husted’s directive will likely disenfranchise many more Democrats than Republicans.
•Restricting Early Voting: Husted fought tooth and nail to limit opportunities to vote early in Ohio, although most of the restrictions on early voting Husted advocated were eventually blocked by a federal appeals court. Nevertheless, Husted still limited the number of hours available for early voting even after he lost in federal court, and he told an election law symposium last month that the court decision restoring early voting periods was an “un-American approach to voting.” Early voters in Ohio overwhelmingly support President Obama. As the federal court restoring early voting explained,“early voters have disproportionately lower incomes and less education than election day voters,” and thus are less likely to work flexibility to take time off to vote on election day.
•Defying Court Orders: After a federal district court declared Ohio’s efforts to suppress early voting unconstitutional, Husted openly defied this order — ordering local elections officials not to comply with it. Husted eventually backed down after federal Judge Peter Economus ordered Husted to personally attend a court hearing concerning his refusal to comply with the law.
•Retaliating Against People Who Oppose Him: Husted fired two Montgomery County board of election members after they voted to allow early voting on weekends when Husted opposed it.

----------

You want to go there??

I'll bury you with stories about FL, OH, WI, PA, etc.

Words from the Republiclown officials themselves.

Go for it, nitwit!! You've already proven yourself to be incapable of discussion..........
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur are you Really this Stupid?...No one being denied the right to vote! But again Republicans was the party that passed the 15th Amendment, extending to African-Americans the right to vote. Nearly all Republicans in Congress voted in favor, though a few abstained, saying it did not go far enough. Nearly all Democrats in Congress voted against the 15th Amendment.

Location hidden

#843175 Jan 20, 2013
Raider busted you good, Tudball!!

No more about your make believe family??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat.

Lapeer, MI

#843176 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh, right. That's why Walker uses the legislature to help him with his political goals.
That's why the only way for non cons to stop his initial rampage was to run out of state in hiding.
You people have already perfected the technique son. So I don't understand your whining!
You just finished telling me in the above post to leave this country if I'm upset over its demise under the Liberal wrecking ball.

And now you show pride in the Democrat Rats leaving the Wisconsin State Capitol to gum up the legislative process like little kids! You are an unabashed hypocrite extraordinaire.

Location hidden

#843177 Jan 20, 2013
Funny how you have to go into ancient history, namely 1868, to find a time when Republiclowns weren't racists. LOL

Times change. All th eDems who were racists switched Parties to Republiclown during the Civil Rights era.

Including:

Ronald Raygun
Jesse Helms
Strom Thurmond

It's fun exposing you people for being as stupid as you are!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur are you Really this Stupid?...No one being denied the right to vote! But again Republicans was the party that passed the 15th Amendment, extending to African-Americans the right to vote. Nearly all Republicans in Congress voted in favor, though a few abstained, saying it did not go far enough. Nearly all Democrats in Congress voted against the 15th Amendment.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#843178 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat.
How's old scumbag bottom feeder today? Never mind, I realize the sun never shines on your worthless azz. Where misery and agony reign supreme..
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#843179 Jan 20, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're thinking that they'll need truck drivers to ferry the water to earth??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(BTW, gasoline is only $2.50 on the moon. Ask Gingrinch!!)
Well after all old flack is a moonbat.

Lapeer, MI

#843180 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow. So now you're claiming Annenberg foundation and William Annenberg was NOT a conservative because of an article by USC?
So you choose to demonize USC instead of the point YOU made regarding the foundation?!?!?
Wow son. You got caught looking stupid so now you're trying to cover that up by looking more of an idiot?!?!?
wow. Hey. if that's you're goal, who am I to stop you!(snicker)
There are two hallmarks of expressive stupidity that you are known for: wow & lol. It says a lot:}

I don't care what or who or how or why Annenberg is called conservative. I go by the activities of an organization. If a dead philanthropist's assets are later on commandeered by Liberal moochers, it means nothing to pull out Annenberg's laurels like you are trying to do. You can call an ass a racehorse but I still won't believe you. Credibility - you need some.

Lapeer, MI

#843181 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! You really are an idiot son. And spoon fed by the right wing extremists.
Obviously it took absolutely no thinking or thought process on your part! Thanks for proving that all by your lonesome!
Your mouth is so well lubricated by now that you haven't had lip blisters for ages.

But that sore neck and ear lobes are another matter:]

Lapeer, MI

#843183 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know the Annenberg Foundation was founded by a conservative son.
I also know you're too stupid to know that. You had to be hand fed the conservative talking points on it and leave out the "distasteful" facts.
I'd tell you use that gray matter between your ears. But I know you won't listen. It's against your politcy!
But... I love the entertainment you provide, son!
You are also easily entertained by pulling the wings off of a housefly. Simple minds = simple pleasures.
leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

#843182 Jan 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume your daughter calls you Dad or Pops?
Incest only runs in lowlife bottomfeeding Obammy-supporting babymama hoods such as yours. LOL

Lapeer, MI

#843184 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, I have facts on my side. You had your opinions as a defense.
You're too easy because you don't think. My guess is that's by your personal choice! After all, it's so much easier for you extremist simply just to follow what you're told!
When you create facts from out of your delusional opinions, it becomes increasingly difficult and frustrating for you to try making the real world jibe with yours.

Jibe and Tack, to you, are like Chewing gum and walking at the same time:]

If you were a sailor, you'd have been shipwrecked a long time ago.

Lapeer, MI

#843185 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Here! Here!
Pigeons of a feather flock together:]

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#843186 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat.
I guess you got me waxturd. All you have to do to get me to admit I'm wrong is to deny the quote I attributed as your position on guns:
"Guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people."

Do you deny that?

Then I assume your position is:
"Guns are NOT okay if they are used to kill people."

Since you hate hunting what other possible use for guns is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Homo Erectus 49,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,914
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr nter Username 19,573
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 71,272
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr feces for jesus 307,110
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Fri i want that jon 1
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct '14 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:01 am PST