Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406515 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#825579 Dec 19, 2012
Help us washington!

Hundreds of Americans are living in fear...

Yellow gooey bananas are on the move!

They plan on taking away our foodstamps and they are better for us than our McDonalds french fries...

Bananaphobia

Its lethal and needs legislation!

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/phobias.php
TSM

United States

#825580 Dec 19, 2012
America let me remove any doubt that Liberals/Democrats are using CT tragedy to advance their Political agenda…. Team Obama raising money off shootings!! This is the same administration that cut $200 million from school security and another $800 million to put police officers inside the schools was ended a few years earlier!!

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#825581 Dec 19, 2012
Fenris the Ballsucker wrote:
Q: HOW MANY GUN ENTHUSIASTS DOES IT TAKE TO SLAUGHTER 20 LITTLE KIDS?
A: YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER.
How many Liberals does it take too mourn death of unborn children, or death of anyone when it is not politically expedient?

I don't know.......
(Can only count to a million )
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#825584 Dec 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
Should I pay all my bills due in January now or wait and see if the world ends on 12/21/12 first?
Spend it , spend it all ,haven't you wasted enough money on bills anyway ?
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#825585 Dec 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Finally we are gifted with the knowledge of your real mission on Topix--creating hell on earth. Seems to be working for ya'.
You too?

Ban hell ASAP!

Its scaring Americans by the millions...

Start a grass roots organization to BAN hell...
Pass a law that will punish hell for all the pain it has caused people who murder and stuff!

Americans against:
Hadephobia, Stygiophobia, Stigiophobia

Legislation is the answer...

not responsibility....thats for the birds!
http://www.blifaloo.com/info/phobias.php
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825586 Dec 19, 2012
Moulding Young Minds: American Schools Preaching the Virtues of a War On Iran
What exactly are we teaching your children?
I remember my history lessons in school. Among many things, I can recall Patton’s march through France and the Battle of the Bulge, and how we learned about the millions of deaths on, as well as off, the fields of battle throughout history.

All in all, it was a tale of battles won and lost, and as was rightly put by my junior high school teacher - a tale of caution for future generations. But as young students, we were never taught to idiosyncrasies of ‘war-gaming’ a conflict in the future.

Nor can I recall getting lessons in school about using various aspects of asymmetrical warfare to encircle an enemy, or how admirable and clever it is to deploy terrorist units to bomb a country in order to ‘soften it up’ from within.

Unbeknownst to many people, there are school teachers who are delivering pro-war propaganda, indoctrinating young children with violent globalist military stratagem selling the concept of an inevitable war on the people of Iran as well as anyone else deemed as ‘Axis’ powers in relation to western central planning.

Interestingly, and quite horrific in fact, when challenged by his young (and extremely bright) female student over the idea of western pre-emptive intervention against Iran, the teacher addressing these students laid down a nonnegotiable maxim stating:

“… one of the rules (in this discussion)– you can’t do nothing”.

The female student followed his NLP intellectual diversion by rightly pointing out to him:

“But we (the US) are the only country in the world that’s ever used nuclear weapons”.

To which the teacher replies sharply:

“That’s irrelevant
LIBS CONTROL EDUMACATION in america
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825587 Dec 19, 2012
WE LOVE YOU BARAK Will Obama cave? How deeply will Obama cave? Why did Obama cave again? Were you hoping Obama would change his caving ways? President Barack Obama, one begins to understand, must be our spelunker in chief.

But look closely into the darkness of the executive cave and the act of “caving” vanishes. Obama never did quite swear he wouldn’t keep the “Bush” tax cuts for people with $200,000 incomes. Obama never exactly promised to protect Medicare or Social Security. In fact, he went out of his way to make clear he’d be “forced” to cut them. He looks upset by gun violence, when it’s not in Afghanistan or Pakistan or any of some 75 other countries where he sponsors it, but he speaks of “trying,” not of doing anything about it. He has no interest in eliminating the filibuster rule, no desire to pass serious legislation, not on the climate, not on the budget, not on Pentagon pork, not on any of the things his followers hope against hope that he won’t “cave” on.

A caver is, by definition, someone who leaves the cave. Obama never does. He lives in the cave, night and day. He sees his eager-eyed supporters only as shadows flickering behind a light, never comprehending that they are outside the cave or that the cave has an outside.

Will he sell out? What will Obama sell out for? How quickly will he sell out? Did you know he was going to sell out again? I saw this sell out coming a mile away. President Obama, we come to discover, is quite the salesman.

But look closely into the presidential warehouse and you’ll discover that it’s completely out of stock. The shelves are bare. Santa’s moved every single child over to the Naughty column.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825588 Dec 19, 2012
A Global Perspective on American Child Deaths
You come from a culture where it is okay to kill children,’ the Iraqi woman said. We were sheltering against the wall of a building in Fallujah in April 2004 while the city was under attack by US forces.

I began to protest, but she continued, in broken English:‘Let me say it another way. You come from a culture where your people think it is okay to kill our children.’

What could I say? There were several little bodies at my feet, bloodied remains laid out on the footpath and covered with thin sheets. The children had been shot by US snipers that day, among at least 1000 civilians killed in that ferocious attack.

This Iraqi woman knew there would be no collective outrage at the killing of Fallujah’s children. No front-page headlines. We would not know their names, see their faces or hear their stories. Their killers would not be pursued, labelled ‘mad’ or ‘evil’, or made to face a court. There would be no calls for ‘change.’
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825589 Dec 19, 2012
international law expert Francis Boyle, a professor of law at the University of Illinois, notes, under the Geneva Convention, failing to take action to prosecute those guilty of war crimes such as the “Crime against Peace”(invading a country that does not pose an imminent threat to the attacker), and torture, are war crimes in and of themselves.

Speaking last week at a Summit Conference on Human Rights held at the University of the Sacred Heart in the US island colony of Puerto Rico, Boyle said US authorities, including President Obama, are engaged in an “ongoing criminal conspiracy under international law” both to cover up and protect criminals like Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld, and to continue the commission of war crimes by the US government.

Support for both the Malaysian Tribunal’s judgment against Bush, Cheney et al, and for Boyle’s charges against Obama and his administration, comes, interestingly, from President Bush’s own White House counsel Gonzalez. As I noted in my book The Case for Impeachment (St. Martin’s Press, 2006), about Bush’s and Cheney’s war crimes and impeachable offenses, Gonzalez, writing in a Jan. 25, 2002 memo in support of the torture of captured terrorist suspects, warned President Bush that “it is difficult to predict the motives of prosecutors and independent counsels who may in the future decide to pursue unwarranted charges based upon” the Geneva Conventions and the War Crimes Act.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825590 Dec 19, 2012
YEA OBAMA RUNS THINGS Manned by Spies … Not Diplomats
As part of his must-read expose of the runaway “secret” government, Tom Engelhart points out that all of the new “embassies” are really spying posts:

Just this month the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, originally a place for analysis and coordination, announced at a conference that his agency was going to expand into “humint” in a big way, filling embassies around the world with a new corps of clandestine operators who had diplomatic or other “cover.” He was talking about fielding 1,600 “collectors” who would be “trained by the CIA and often work with the Joint Special Operations Command.” Never, in other words, will a country have had so many “diplomats” who know absolutely nothing about diplomacy.

Now at least, it’s easier to understand why, from London to Baghdad to Islamabad, the U.S. has been building humongous embassies fortified like ancient castles and the size of imperial palaces for unparalleled staffs of “diplomats.” These will now clearly include scads of CIA, DIA, and perhaps DCS agents, among others, under diplomatic “cover.”

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#825591 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
A Global Perspective on American Child Deaths
You come from a culture where it is okay to kill children,’ the Iraqi woman said. We were sheltering against the wall of a building in Fallujah in April 2004 while the city was under attack by US forces.
I began to protest, but she continued, in broken English:‘Let me say it another way. You come from a culture where your people think it is okay to kill our children.’
What could I say? There were several little bodies at my feet, bloodied remains laid out on the footpath and covered with thin sheets. The children had been shot by US snipers that day, among at least 1000 civilians killed in that ferocious attack.
This Iraqi woman knew there would be no collective outrage at the killing of Fallujah’s children. No front-page headlines. We would not know their names, see their faces or hear their stories. Their killers would not be pursued, labelled ‘mad’ or ‘evil’, or made to face a court. There would be no calls for ‘change.’
So you admit that Bush & cohorts should be charged with war crimes? Wonder how long Cheney's black-market heart will last in prison?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#825592 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
Iraq: Crimes against Humanity. The Babies Will Haunt Us
Donna Mulhearn is a name we need to remember, as she is one of a small but dedicated group of citizen activists who, after most of us have said the long goodbye to Iraq in the rear-view mirror, are taking on the environmental and humanitarian legacy of the Iraq War as a personal cause. Right now, she is doing what the western mainstream has so far failed to do, which is report on the horrifying number of miscarriages, deaths, birth defects and congenital illnesses among babies in urban Fallujah, the site of some of the most intense U.S bombing (2004) during the war.
A generation of women in this Sunni Iraqi city, which at one point was considered an insurgent “breeding ground” during the war, is now unable to have consistently healthy babies, according to anecdotal reports and scientific studies. It’s so bad that hospital officials are quietly telling women there to stop getting pregnant. Why? Many think it is because of the war pollution — due to everything from heavy metals from exploded ordnance to radiation left behind by depleted uranium used on U.S ammunition and tanks — inhaled by Fallujah’s residents, seeped into the ground water, flowing in the nearby Tigris River, choking the air they breathe. LIBS AND NEOCONS BEGGED AND WERE HAPPY WATCHING SHOCK AND AWE, the JOB WAS DONE THATS WHY WE LEFT not a hero president
The nearby Euphrates river__the Tigris is well to the East of Fallujah. Who writes this shyte that you're pasting?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825593 Dec 19, 2012
"Crazed gunmen don’t choose schools or restaurants or movie theaters because they know people inside are unarmed. They choose these venues because they are seeking attention by shocking the world with an act of audacity."

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com/...
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#825594 Dec 19, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No work for you again today?
Ladies like you are ruining this country.
This great nation is grateful to have enough teats for your sorry a$$ to suckle on.....
happy sukkkking doophus!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825595 Dec 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that Bush & cohorts should be charged with war crimes? Wonder how long Cheney's black-market heart will last in prison?
YES ALONG WITH OBAMA BIDEN CLINTON FOR ALL THE ILLEGAL WARS YES, JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A BLACK PRESIDENT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IS DIFFERENT OBAMA KILLS CHILDREN WITH DRONES YES lolol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825596 Dec 19, 2012
Limbaugh: "The New Stupid America. That Should Have Been" Time's Person Of The Year

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/19/limb...

you oughta know Rush. who did you vote for?

though i think he held back the predictions this time. he really took it on the chin in 2008.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825597 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The nearby Euphrates river__the Tigris is well to the East of Fallujah. Who writes this shyte that you're pasting?
FIRST FU
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#825599 Dec 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that Bush & cohorts should be charged with war crimes? Wonder how long Cheney's black-market heart will last in prison?
blame....blame....blame....

we can blame your parents for giving you to the world!

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#825600 Dec 19, 2012
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You pea brained idiot...
you would NOT have a need to reply to me if it were NOT for a fear of the truth...
We can learn a lot as a species from our built in absurdity...
You call me a pea brained idiot and you don't see the irony in "... You would NOT have a need to reply to me if it were NOT for a fear of the truth..."
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825601 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The nearby Euphrates river__the Tigris is well to the East of Fallujah. Who writes this shyte that you're pasting?
2nd FUN or what ever you are and your answer http://www.globalresearch.ca/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,857
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 60,675
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 10 hr LAWYERS GONE WILD 82
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Jul 27 ThomasA 311,496
Woman Stabbed, Man Shot Within Hours Of One Ano... (Aug '09) Jul 27 TorresHtfdCt 95
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 93
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 27 stupid republicans 20,391

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages