Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,781 - 761,800 of 1,099,817 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824758 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That was your dad's name wasn't it?
Atta boy. Attack family members.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824759 Dec 18, 2012
In 2000, Psychiatrist Colin A. Ross, MD published another in a series of books on the treatment of dissociative disorders, ritual abuse and mind control, entitled BLUEBIRD; Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality By Psychiatrists which is based on 15,000 pages of documents (regarding mind control projects), obtained from the CIA through the Freedom of Information Act (Ross, 2000). This book documents the involvement of the intelligence agencies in the research of mind control techniques, and renders obvious the continuing effort to diminish the significance of the work, and to suggest that such research is no longer being pursued, and is therefore only of passing historical interest. Anyone knowledgeable about the power of neurofeedback to effect state change, and to produce learning of new states will find it difficult to believe that the intelligence agencies have lost interest in these methods.

Since World War II, the United States government, led by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), searched covertly for ways to control human behavior and human minds (John Marks, 1979). At the end of the war, with the Nuremberg trials barely finished, the United States government began immigrating to the U.S. hundreds of German and Austrian scientists under the project code-named "Paperclip" (Linda Hunt, 1945-1990). Ever since then the U.S. government has successfully promoted the view that Paperclip was a short-term, harmless operation (Linda Hunt, 1945-1990). But through the Freedom of Information Act, thousands of pages of CIA classified mind control projects now document the abuse of thousands of human beings in the course of Project Paperclip and its successors. CIA programs were not only an extension of the OSS quest for a "truth drug," but during the Cold War they led the way in effective means to control the mind. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT BLACKS to be FREELY EDUCATED,SHARPTON LEADS THE WAR WAGON NO MORE COOPTED since day ONE FRAUD

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#824760 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review. I'm recently married. Your ex wife just kicked you to the curb...again. i can see why you're so angry.
Let's review: You haven't the first clue about the conditions of my separation, just your usual make-believe.

Location hidden

#824761 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's a massacre at Shady Pines, we'll know who the culprit is. "What, no hash today"? Bang.
Have you read any of the Shady Palms series?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824762 Dec 18, 2012
Early research in this country was spearheaded by a Dr. Green (Greenbaum in German), who was recruited to serve in the US Army and to teach psychiatrists the mind control techniques he had developed. He also taught in England, and on a number of U.S. Air Force bases. "Their experiments with children raised in various environments demonstrated that certain types of trauma focused on wounding specific aspects of the intrapsychic world." (Oglevie, 2004). "Recognizing that each child is unique, early researchers into mind control were able to make some identification of the specific traumas during the various developmental states in the life of the child that would cause sufficient wounding, and of the specific nurturing experiences during those same developmental states that were necessary to prevent trauma-induced schizophrenia, narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathic personality, as well as other mental disorders." (Oglevie, 2004). Dr. Green taught these doctors about the human brain and mind, techniques to create alternate personalities in children, and how to install a program system in a child. The only papers published were studies of animals, and not the studies that were actually performed on humans.

The bad news is that together these doctors programmed 1000's of children. The good news is that Dr. Green had the foresight to realize what this technology could to do humanity and apparently taught a deliberately flawed method of mind control. It is said that in 1976, at 60 years of age, he committed suicide rather than comply with requests to teach how to "fix the programming flaws." Many of these doctors mind control victims have been successfully deprogrammed and now live to tell what happened. Regardless of whether this is the case, it is clear from the modern neurofeedback perspective that minor traumatic brain injury can in principle disrupt such installed constructs and allow the surfacing of phenomenology that was to remain hidden from the subject. Similarly, a new traumatizing event can have the effect of kindling the recovery of a prior trauma. In this manner, programmed individuals are coming randomly into contact with their prior histories. WHEN THE IGMORANCE OF DEMOCRATS are CHALLENGED with INFORMATION

Location hidden

#824763 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why'd ya call me Leftwinger?
While I do not necessarily advocate introducing more guns into a school at least do as Galt suggests and make them anonymous. I suppose there has to be at least one rightwinger employed at most schools who is drooling at the thought of carrying a concealed weapon.
However I would also surmise with said employee's condescending attitude and hatred towards the entire liberal faculty and penchant for having an itchy trigger finger we may actually see an increase in school shooting under your/Galt's scenario albeit at the teacher as opposed to the student level.
Because you're not a moronic right-winger. Ya see, if you're not a moronic right-winger you are a left-wing, Obama-loving liberal. Stands to reason ... duh!

I get it all the time.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#824764 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why'd ya call me Leftwinger?
While I do not necessarily advocate introducing more guns into a school at least do as Galt suggests and make them anonymous. I suppose there has to be at least one rightwinger employed at most schools who is drooling at the thought of carrying a concealed weapon.
However I would also surmise with said employee's condescending attitude and hatred towards the entire liberal faculty and penchant for having an itchy trigger finger we may actually see an increase in school shooting under your/Galt's scenario albeit at the teacher as opposed to the student level.
Funny how when a weapon is used in an illegal fashion, the right wingers immediately label that individual a liberal!

If I knew a coworker brought a concealed weapon to work, I'd bring mine as well... for self defense!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824765 Dec 18, 2012
While the major medical schools and universities were teaching their graduate students that multiple personality disorder was rare, the psychiatrists participating in the CIA mind control projects were busy learning how to create controlled dissociation in their experimental subjects. The goal of course was complete control of the mind of these subjects for their purposes.The mind control work was funded by the CIA, Army, Navy and Air Force, and concurrently by other agencies including the Public Health Service, and the non-governmental Scottish Rite Foundation." Ross goes on, "Mind control contractors with Top Secret clearance included the American Psychological Association, Past Presidents of the American Psychiatric Association and the Society for Biological Psychiatry, and psychiatrists who have received awards from the American Psychological Association and the American Psychiatric Association."

One such example that Ross writes about is Dr. Louis Jolyon West. While Dr. Wests curriculum vitae doesnt mention that he received Top Secret clearance from the CIA as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43, CIA documents show that grants were given to Dr. West for studies entitled, "Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility" and "Studies of Dissociative States." Further, "Dr. Lois Jolyon West was cleared at Top Secret for his work on MKULTRA.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#824766 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
I say arm the janitor, nobody fks with the janitor. Do they still call them janitors?
If you really want to start arming school employes, arm the girls PE instructor.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824768 Dec 18, 2012
A History Of US Secret
Human Experimentation
3-25-3

1931 Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects with cancer cells. He later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. While there, he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated.

1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths occured within poverty-striken black populations.

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to
combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#824769 Dec 18, 2012
OUR EVIL GOVERMENT wrote:
Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh: the making of a mass murderer
By David Walsh
19 April 2001
Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, is scheduled to die May 16 by lethal injection at a federal penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana. On April 19, 1995, McVeigh detonated a seven-ton truck bomb outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that killed 168 people, including 19 Kids!
He used The bomb consisted of about 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of ammonium nitrate and nitromethane, and motor-racing fuel.
OK YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BAN GUNS!
LETS BAN GAS THAT YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR AND ammonium nitrate and nitromethane USED BY FARMERS FOR fertilizer!
Shhh...

The liberal morons will try this too!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824770 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review: You haven't the first clue about the conditions of my separation, just your usual make-believe.
Let's review. Your marriage was in trouble and you were logging hours on topix. You even mentioned that you and her weren't having sex anymore (women withhold sex when they are not happy, not men). In this case 2 + 2 does equal 4.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824771 Dec 18, 2012
1945 "Program F" is implemented by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). This is the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoride, which was the key chemical component in atomic bomb production. One of the most toxic chemicals known to man, fluoride, it is found, causes marked adverse effects to the central nervous system but much of the information is squelched in the name of national security because of fear that lawsuits would undermine full-scale production of atomic bombs. ALSO TO THE BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS UNDER THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR just remember this LIE 1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated. and the pro choice movement that destroyed many BLACK WOMEN BODIES

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#824772 Dec 18, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't heard of this but looked it up on line. They claim he was "depressed" when he stabbed his kids 46 times but now has his depression under control with medication and is no longer a threat to anyone.
I don't believe that forgiveness is always possible or necessary, e.g. this Turcotte guy, Lanza, Hitler, et.al. It seems to me that there should be some super court that takes jurisdiction in massacres where children are involved and capital punishment should be one of the options available to them.
Eh, eh, Democrat old man? How are you doing today, thread gun nut?

Me thinks first they should simply make lunatics don't have guns or have guns in their homes thay can get to. Unfornunately, that would include you, loony toon.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824773 Dec 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If you really want to start arming school employes, arm the girls PE instructor.
They're usually "armed" with guns anyway.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#824774 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
this thread sure is goin downhill with all the sore losing right wing morons here now.
if the Democrats keep going in the direction there going, Democrats are going to be the sore losing Left Wing Morons if they repeat 1994 when they enacted the Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB), or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act and the Right Wing Morons will benefit.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Bronx, NY

#824775 Dec 18, 2012
1969 Dr. Robert MacMahan of the Department of Defense requests from congress $10 million to develop, within 5 to 10 years, a synthetic biological agent to which no natural immunity exists.

1970 Funding for the synthetic biological agent is obtained under H.R. 15090. The project, under the supervision of the CIA, is carried out by the Special Operations Division at Fort Detrick, the army's top secret biological weapons facility. Speculation is raised that molecular biology techniques are used to produce AIDS-like retroviruses.

1970 United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA.

1975 The virus section of Fort Detrick's Center for Biological Warfare Research is renamed the Fredrick Cancer Research Facilities and placed under the supervision of the National Cancer Institute (NCI). It is here that a special virus cancer program is initiated by the U.S. Navy, purportedly to develop cancer-causing viruses. It is also here that retrovirologists isolate a virus to which no immunity exists. It is later named HTLV (Human T-cell Leukemia Virus).

1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1978 Experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials, conducted by the CDC, begin in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ads for research subjects specifically ask for promiscuous homosexual men.

1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine
dem

Chicago, IL

#824776 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review. Your marriage was in trouble and you were logging hours on topix. You even mentioned that you and her weren't having sex anymore (women withhold sex when they are not happy, not men). In this case 2 + 2 does equal 4.
so gunner is still fkn you?
how many marriages for you, woman hater?
ANY STILL ALIVE?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#824777 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't even need to be the principle. In every school there will be someone who is comfortable with guns and doesn't mind going to the firing range several hours each month.
You're correct, better it not be known who is armed.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Santa Maria, CA

#824778 Dec 18, 2012
Breaking news!!!

The government came and took all my guns today under new gun confiscation legislation!!! The gay leftists won the battle!! Please don't come out here and hurt me.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 2 hr Sir Samuel 18
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Big Sky 305,444
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Aryan Barbarian 18,854
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 68,935
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 46,292
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,345
Find all students who are in Hartford 13 hr Mr Black 1
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••