Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
761,321 - 761,340 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#824258 Dec 17, 2012
Boy Messiah, take your Pro-Muslim coddling and your racist "Workplace Violence" BS and shove it back up there from whence it came. Have a lousy Christmas, too.

Herald Sun - Holland kills the multiculturalism that is killing it: http://tinyurl.com/44q7mwu

Lapeer, MI

#824259 Dec 17, 2012
The Boy Messiah's Race To The Bottom is picking up speed, folks.

A fair question to ask gun-control advocates:Why do you not have a sign in front of your home that says "This is a gun free zone"?

These type signs are placarded on school grounds, churches and auditoriums and movie theaters and even some bars in Michigan as in many other right -to-carry states.

I see the White House is saying the gun debate is complex... it sure is. Let's use the brains God gave us and do the right things.

The mental health debate is complex but needs to get ramped up.

The slide into the gutter transforming our society backwards is less complex but is having a huge impact on the quality of American life.

The dots connecting these points are clear.... if you can think for yourself.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#824260 Dec 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Raped at gun point? Regular people who need an assault rifle and a 100 round clip to feel safe should be banned...
Gun control laws and gun free zones only protect criminals.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#824261 Dec 18, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control laws and gun free zones only protect criminals.
exactly & well said.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824262 Dec 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If we as a society focused more on trying to prevent unwanted pregnancies by educating and societal pressure, there might not be so many unwanted kids.
Adoption is almost a thing of the past in this country. Childless couples are adopting foreign children because it's much easier.
Something is wrong with that.
Night.
500,000 in fostercare, go adopt one
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#824263 Dec 18, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>he did not have an asault rifle.
Really stupid? What did he have a musket? No he was armed with an AR 15 which is classified as an assault rifle.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#824264 Dec 18, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>he did not have an asault rifle.
Really stupid? What did he have a musket? No he was armed with an AR 15 which is classified as an assault rifle.
www.cbsnews.com/.../semi-assault-rifle-used-d... ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824265 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
In our society we call them babies until we start talking about abortion. It makes it easier to perform the act. I gave no problem with abortion being legal. I do have a problem with abortion being used as a matter of convenience. There's a waiting period to buy a gun, why not abortion (i'm not talking 48hrs). And all options should be discussed with the woman during that period.
Here's something i personally have dealt with. Father's rights...abortion was held over my head to control me for months, and yes, i did whatever necessary to make sure my son was born. There should be some kind of mechanism to protect father's rights.
You forced a woman to have your child that she didn't want; no wonder you're a misogynist
"abortion held over your head to control me for months"? she forced you to marry her; why didn't you take responsibility for birth control?

Lapeer, MI

#824266 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You forced a woman to have your child that she didn't want; no wonder you're a misogynist
"abortion held over your head to control me for months"? she forced you to marry her; why didn't you take responsibility for birth control?
You have about as much empathy as Adam Lanza.

You shoot your mouth off and shoot from the hip.

You're a loose canon on a sinking ship, broad.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#824267 Dec 18, 2012
Nostrils Henry Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Libtard. By your Libtard math, you think it's better to have 26 stone cold dead than to have people injured?
I prefer that they change the laws so people who have nutjobs in their house cannot have guns. These Democrats in the "rich, lily white Democrat town" knew their son had a mental disorder. Of course you dumb Democrats like the thread gun nut Old Raider don't like that because you have a higher percentage of mentally ill people on your side.
Oh well, at least Obama is going for a photo op on Monday, a good news cycle day. As President Axledrod said, never let a good disaster go to waste to further our agenda.
let's see...
26 dead to a couple of injured people? Hmmmm....
You are a complete and utter moron, dweeb!!!!!!!
Sure moron a person with a handgun is going to take out someone in body armor with an assault rifle. That only happens in the movies and in your own delusional Rambo wet dreams.
Mary Lanza was a survivalist who turned her home into an arsenal. Not something liberal Democrats do, it's more a right wing bizzaro world thing.

Lapeer, MI

#824268 Dec 18, 2012
The Boy Messiah's Liberal MSM goes off the rails again hurting innocent people:

Wired - Internet Identifies, Threatens Wrong Man as Newtown Shooter: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/12/newto...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#824269 Dec 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred has said that the commie Kenyan is a Muslim Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America from within for years.
You didn't build that...really?
America is just waking up to how right fred has been.
fred is an oracle
Sure Paulie " stupido come la merda" Izzo. You're a real oracle. What happened to Romney's 44 state run and veto proof Senate dumbass?
You're a delusional idiot Paulie; you always have and always will be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#824270 Dec 18, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure moron a person with a handgun is going to take out someone in body armor with an assault rifle. That only happens in the movies and in your own delusional Rambo wet dreams.
Mary Lanza was a survivalist who turned her home into an arsenal. Not something liberal Democrats do, it's more a right wing bizzaro world thing.
Well, that explains a couple of things, like...

Carl Rowan, writer for the Baltimore Globe and co-host of a left-wing so-called "mainstream" media Sunday morning news program, who carried the flag at every gun control party, was arrested in DC after shooting at a teenager in his back yard with a pistol his son stole from an FBI evidence room and gave to him.

... and the neighborhoods that vote 100 percent Obama filling the morgues up every weekend and killing more people than are killed in a full-scale war.

Yeah. Democrats don't do that.

The next time your orbit comes close to Earth, try to get at least one foot on the planet.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824271 Dec 18, 2012
Hillary suffers a diplomatic illness.
Immediately before she is to appear before Congress to explain how Obama and everyone in the administration spewed obvious lies at the UN and to the entire population of the country for two weeks after the White House and State Department hung the Americans in Libya out to dry and caused them to be killed by Al Qaeda, she claims to have fallen and sufferred a concussion.

That reminds me of all the mafia killer "godfathers" showing up in court for their trials in wheelchairs with oxygen masks on.

Who the hell believes this?
And, more importantly, why does half the country pretend to believe this?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824272 Dec 18, 2012
Correction:
Carl Rowan wroter for the Baltimore Sun. The Globe is the lying left-wing rag in Boston.
Please excuse the mistake.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#824273 Dec 18, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if people can trust school faculity to teach & watch the kids for the biggest part of the day, then people should not afraid to let the the school faculity to protect themselves and the childern from a terrorist that killed all those kids in Newtown Connecticut and there is no difference allowing Airline Pilots that wish to carry a gun on plane to protect themselves and the passengers on a plane, the is no difference.
Schools have always had the option of partnering with the local law enforcement to have a policeman on site.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824274 Dec 18, 2012
The land of opportunity...

Only in the United States can a black man get re-elected to Congress from an insane asylum.

The clues are everywhere. We're doomed. Muslim president in the White House having Wahabist terrorists over for dinner every week... Congressman elected from an insane asylum...

I'm beginning to believe the end times are here. When it is? December 21st?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#824275 Dec 18, 2012
Now we know where Carol gets her crap from:

The tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut is a symptom of the general moral decline of the United States, according to James Dobson, the founder of the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family.

On his radio program Monday morning, Dobson said the country was facing judgment after turning its back on God.

“I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn’t exist, or he’s irrelevant to me and we have killed fifty-four million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition,” the influential conservative explained.“Believe me, that is going to have consequences too.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1xdRw )

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824276 Dec 18, 2012
AR-15s are being cleared off the shelves at gun stores.
Seems like Americans are preparing to defend themselves from something.
Any liberal idiot here got any idea what is threatening the population?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#824277 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools have always had the option of partnering with the local law enforcement to have a policeman on site.
Governments have always had to option to actually cough up some of the money to pay them, too.
Neither happened.
We have the most expensive education system in the world. Don't you think there is some money somewhere to pay for armed protection at our schools?
After all the money goes into the cronies' pockets, I guess there just isn't enough left over to protect the children, right?
... very weak, Dave. Very weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,350
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,943
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,855
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 6 hr Sir Samuel 18
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Big Sky 305,444
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr truth-facts 46,292
Find all students who are in Hartford 18 hr Mr Black 1
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••