Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508423 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824748 Dec 18, 2012
Beginning in the late 1980's hundreds, if not thousands of victims of a heinous form of early childhood abuse known as ritual trauma, satanic ritual abuse, and/or mind control began flooding mental hospitals and the offices of mental health professionals. The problem became so prevalent that in certain areas of the country special dissociative disorders units were created in hospitals and the staff became quite familiar with this form of abuse through their exposure to victims, most of whom were also suffering from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) DSM-IV 300.14

In 1988, in an effort to educate professionals and public alike with their findings on this subject, the Los Angeles Commission For Women formed the Task Force on Ritual Abuse and a group of professionals from the field of medicine, mental health, education, law enforcement, prosecution, and religion, served together with adult survivors and created a report entitled: Ritual Abuse, Definitions, Glossary, The Use of Mind Control (Ritual Abuse Task Force, Los Angeles County Commission For Women, 1991). Upon learning of this abuse, many other professionals began to engage with this work clinically so that victims could receive proper treatment. This author was a member (often peripherally) of the Los Angeles County Commission for Women when the Ritual Abuse Task Force put its report together.

Myra Riddell, LCSW, Chair of the Task Force on Ritual Abuse states in her introduction, "Ritual abuse is a serious and growing problem in our community and our nation. Ritual abuse is not a new problem, but society is only just beginning to recognize the gravity and scope of this problem. We are all in need of education on this issue. Parents need to be educated about the hallmarks of this abuse occurring in preschools and day care centers. Many professionals are seeing victims of ritual abuse and not yet recognizing the patterns of this abuse. The concept of ritual abuse, that groups of adults would terrorize and torture children in order to control them, is frightening and controversial, raising for all of us problems of denial and fear of the consequences of such information. It's FUNNY THE UNDEREDUCATED WILL ALWAYS SAY NONSENSE

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#824749 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
In the immortal words of Peppy's hero: Can't we all get along?
I thought that WAS Peppy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#824750 Dec 18, 2012
For all you stupid fckn liberals.

Whoever has the gun in a school should be paid more. With this pay increase comes the responsibility of being certified. To remain certified you should have to participate in a number of safety/education classes and have a certain number of usage hours each month.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#824751 Dec 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't benefit. Americas owning guns is not a NRA benefit at all. It is in the Constitution.
I, like President Obama & the SC, believe that the Second Amendment gives citizens the right to own guns.
I, like President Obama, believe that reasonable controls can be utilized within this framework.
The NRA does not believe an any such controls.
here's what the NRA believes:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Here's a quote from the Constitution:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Just what is difficult to understand about that sentence? It's very simply put, and seems to me very easy to understand.
By the way, civillian law enforcement, be it local, state or federal, is CIVILLIAN law enforcement. It os law enforcement OF THE PEOPLE, from the same "people" referred to in the Constitution. THUS, any weapon allowed to any of the people is allowed to all the people.
The Constitution does differentiate between military aspects and civillian aspects. It definitely does not differentiate between segments, sects or divisions within the people.
Therefore, constitutionally, any weapon allowed to be used by any of the people, to include those within the people who are selected for civillian law enforcement, be it local, state or federal, is automatically allowed to be one of the "arms" the people have the right to "KEEP AND BEAR".

Do you have a problem reading and understanding the written English language?
Do you have a problem with the United States being a Constitutional republic?
Then you have no problem with the people keeping and bearing arms, do you?
Or, are you in rebellion against the government of the United States?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824752 Dec 18, 2012
Fenris the Big Asslicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Omigawd! You people are such incredible spammers! Haven't you ever had an original thought?
WETHER the WEATHER be hot or wether the weather be not we have to wether the weather wether we like it or not YOU CAN GO TO I MISS BAPPIE POST
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824753 Dec 18, 2012
dem wrote:
this thread sure is goin downhill with all the sore losing right wing morons here now.
EYE O Bi OH

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824754 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So much anger towards women. Relax. Here, have a nice cold glass of lemonade.
Last time i drank your lemonade, i had the shts for a week.

Location hidden

#824755 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
So in light of this latest shooting, the Democrats want to restrict guns and the rightwingers want to introduce more guns into the equation. What do the Libertarians have to say?
As a group they're hoping against rash legislation, I'm still ruminating. Its difficult to fit libertarian ideals into a statist society. Its kind of all or nothing ...

Since: Nov 09

Mcallen, TX

#824756 Dec 18, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - lookie here - the Democrat gun nut showed up - it's ammo man!
The Democrat that likes to kill defenseless animals...
Around 5% of people in America are vegetarians, I'm not one of them. I choose to kill the animals I eat rather than have someone do it for me. I don't enjoy seeing animals suffer but deer usually die a pretty miserable death anyway.
Watch the deer in this video being eaten alive and then you decide if dying at the hands of a hunter is worse:

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#824757 Dec 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
paid Christie?
just as nutjob crazy as the rest of your post.
there's nothing to run away from. if anyone should be running away from that convoluted steaming pile it's you.
You still haven't answered the post. How about you participate in the discussion with some ... discussion. I referenced a 5-point swing in the polls, after which Obama got barely 50 percent of the vote. I don't see anything from you but baseless party line ranting.
Anser the post. I'll help you. Here's the post again:

You ran away from that post like a scalded dog.)))
So, just how much did the Democrats pay for Chris Christi to sabotage the election? Did you see the 5-point swing that gave Obama barely half the vote immediately after Christi sabotaged the election? Without Christi's sabotage, Obama gets at best 47 percent and loses.
"Skin of the teeth" comes to mind.
Now, you forgot to answer the post... again. You always do this when there just isn't any valid argument. But, perhaps you do have something to contribute. I'll help you. Here's the post you ran away from again:
Naturally, there will be selective enforcement, the usual for this excuse of an administration. They have no intention of disarming their base. They only want to disarm us.
They are setting the stage for a demonstration. Soon they will choose some group (like the Waco fiasco was done with fraudulently created evidence) or some individual (like the Randy Weavery family at Ruby Ridge was done with fraudulently created evidence) and attack them.
Larry Potts was not the only, or last federal agent who will invent fraudulent evidence for the Democrats and assassinate innocent Americans to serve the political purposes of the Democrats.
When you're dealing with Democrats, you're dealing with people no different than those that surrounded Hitler and Stalin.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#824758 Dec 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That was your dad's name wasn't it?
Atta boy. Attack family members.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824759 Dec 18, 2012
In 2000, Psychiatrist Colin A. Ross, MD published another in a series of books on the treatment of dissociative disorders, ritual abuse and mind control, entitled BLUEBIRD; Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality By Psychiatrists which is based on 15,000 pages of documents (regarding mind control projects), obtained from the CIA through the Freedom of Information Act (Ross, 2000). This book documents the involvement of the intelligence agencies in the research of mind control techniques, and renders obvious the continuing effort to diminish the significance of the work, and to suggest that such research is no longer being pursued, and is therefore only of passing historical interest. Anyone knowledgeable about the power of neurofeedback to effect state change, and to produce learning of new states will find it difficult to believe that the intelligence agencies have lost interest in these methods.

Since World War II, the United States government, led by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), searched covertly for ways to control human behavior and human minds (John Marks, 1979). At the end of the war, with the Nuremberg trials barely finished, the United States government began immigrating to the U.S. hundreds of German and Austrian scientists under the project code-named "Paperclip" (Linda Hunt, 1945-1990). Ever since then the U.S. government has successfully promoted the view that Paperclip was a short-term, harmless operation (Linda Hunt, 1945-1990). But through the Freedom of Information Act, thousands of pages of CIA classified mind control projects now document the abuse of thousands of human beings in the course of Project Paperclip and its successors. CIA programs were not only an extension of the OSS quest for a "truth drug," but during the Cold War they led the way in effective means to control the mind. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT BLACKS to be FREELY EDUCATED,SHARPTON LEADS THE WAR WAGON NO MORE COOPTED since day ONE FRAUD

Location hidden

#824760 Dec 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review. I'm recently married. Your ex wife just kicked you to the curb...again. i can see why you're so angry.
Let's review: You haven't the first clue about the conditions of my separation, just your usual make-believe.

Location hidden

#824761 Dec 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If there's a massacre at Shady Pines, we'll know who the culprit is. "What, no hash today"? Bang.
Have you read any of the Shady Palms series?
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824762 Dec 18, 2012
Early research in this country was spearheaded by a Dr. Green (Greenbaum in German), who was recruited to serve in the US Army and to teach psychiatrists the mind control techniques he had developed. He also taught in England, and on a number of U.S. Air Force bases. "Their experiments with children raised in various environments demonstrated that certain types of trauma focused on wounding specific aspects of the intrapsychic world." (Oglevie, 2004). "Recognizing that each child is unique, early researchers into mind control were able to make some identification of the specific traumas during the various developmental states in the life of the child that would cause sufficient wounding, and of the specific nurturing experiences during those same developmental states that were necessary to prevent trauma-induced schizophrenia, narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathic personality, as well as other mental disorders." (Oglevie, 2004). Dr. Green taught these doctors about the human brain and mind, techniques to create alternate personalities in children, and how to install a program system in a child. The only papers published were studies of animals, and not the studies that were actually performed on humans.

The bad news is that together these doctors programmed 1000's of children. The good news is that Dr. Green had the foresight to realize what this technology could to do humanity and apparently taught a deliberately flawed method of mind control. It is said that in 1976, at 60 years of age, he committed suicide rather than comply with requests to teach how to "fix the programming flaws." Many of these doctors mind control victims have been successfully deprogrammed and now live to tell what happened. Regardless of whether this is the case, it is clear from the modern neurofeedback perspective that minor traumatic brain injury can in principle disrupt such installed constructs and allow the surfacing of phenomenology that was to remain hidden from the subject. Similarly, a new traumatizing event can have the effect of kindling the recovery of a prior trauma. In this manner, programmed individuals are coming randomly into contact with their prior histories. WHEN THE IGMORANCE OF DEMOCRATS are CHALLENGED with INFORMATION

Location hidden

#824763 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why'd ya call me Leftwinger?
While I do not necessarily advocate introducing more guns into a school at least do as Galt suggests and make them anonymous. I suppose there has to be at least one rightwinger employed at most schools who is drooling at the thought of carrying a concealed weapon.
However I would also surmise with said employee's condescending attitude and hatred towards the entire liberal faculty and penchant for having an itchy trigger finger we may actually see an increase in school shooting under your/Galt's scenario albeit at the teacher as opposed to the student level.
Because you're not a moronic right-winger. Ya see, if you're not a moronic right-winger you are a left-wing, Obama-loving liberal. Stands to reason ... duh!

I get it all the time.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#824764 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Why'd ya call me Leftwinger?
While I do not necessarily advocate introducing more guns into a school at least do as Galt suggests and make them anonymous. I suppose there has to be at least one rightwinger employed at most schools who is drooling at the thought of carrying a concealed weapon.
However I would also surmise with said employee's condescending attitude and hatred towards the entire liberal faculty and penchant for having an itchy trigger finger we may actually see an increase in school shooting under your/Galt's scenario albeit at the teacher as opposed to the student level.
Funny how when a weapon is used in an illegal fashion, the right wingers immediately label that individual a liberal!

If I knew a coworker brought a concealed weapon to work, I'd bring mine as well... for self defense!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824765 Dec 18, 2012
While the major medical schools and universities were teaching their graduate students that multiple personality disorder was rare, the psychiatrists participating in the CIA mind control projects were busy learning how to create controlled dissociation in their experimental subjects. The goal of course was complete control of the mind of these subjects for their purposes.The mind control work was funded by the CIA, Army, Navy and Air Force, and concurrently by other agencies including the Public Health Service, and the non-governmental Scottish Rite Foundation." Ross goes on, "Mind control contractors with Top Secret clearance included the American Psychological Association, Past Presidents of the American Psychiatric Association and the Society for Biological Psychiatry, and psychiatrists who have received awards from the American Psychological Association and the American Psychiatric Association."

One such example that Ross writes about is Dr. Louis Jolyon West. While Dr. Wests curriculum vitae doesnt mention that he received Top Secret clearance from the CIA as the contractor on MKULTRA Subproject 43, CIA documents show that grants were given to Dr. West for studies entitled, "Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestibility" and "Studies of Dissociative States." Further, "Dr. Lois Jolyon West was cleared at Top Secret for his work on MKULTRA.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#824766 Dec 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
I say arm the janitor, nobody fks with the janitor. Do they still call them janitors?
If you really want to start arming school employes, arm the girls PE instructor.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#824768 Dec 18, 2012
A History Of US Secret
Human Experimentation
3-25-3

1931 Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects with cancer cells. He later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. While there, he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated.

1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths occured within poverty-striken black populations.

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to
combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Raymond 63,546
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr silly rabbit 313,639
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 3 hr silly rabbit 96
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Buck Rohde 20,926
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Thu Scn7848 160
Can someone photoshop my photos into nude for m... (Aug '14) Mar 20 bob dole 3

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages