Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,001 - 758,020 of 1,095,577 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. the guy did NOT go to jail.
People have the RIGHT to PROTECT themselves, thier homes and their loved ones-from NUTCASES...AND STALKERS AND TRESSPASSERS.
I said "most states" idiot. I also said Texas is a screwed up state. People there are serving life sentences for one marijana seed while the drunk Dallas Cowboys are killing their teammates.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
(1)-Virginia Tech has always been a thug factory. Michael Vick and his hoodlum brother Marcus both went there.
(2)-The fact that Cho had a gun at all proves that they should be banned, not just regulated.
(3)-Nobody needs to carry a deadly concealed gun anywhere.
You think laws kept people from smoking dope before or after obammie did cocaine?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an Idiot!! I guess asking a simply question to a Liberal is pretty provocative!!
I've seen the video several times. It's obvious that Crowder was the instigator. It's also obvious that if he gets into a cage match ring with that large demonstrator he probably won't have any teeth left in his pretty face.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Go take a survey, get back to us when you have a list of each and every political donor. Will give you something better to do with yourself other than trolling on a message board every day of your "life". See ya.
Don't let the keyboard hit you on the way out...
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think laws kept people from smoking dope before or after obammie did cocaine?
President Obama smoked a little marijana in college like many student's did at the time. It was George Bush who was the cocaine addict with multiple arrests and DWI's on his driving record.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, Bush's Patriot Act, the law that allows warrantless searches and seizures, spying on American citizens and allows the U.S. to torture detainees who have never been charged with anything. Wait until President Obama and Homeland Security invokes the Patriot Act to confiscate your guns. I'll bet you won't think it's so great then.
Neither will they , or anyone else who tries , bring it I hope they try and all will see what the people of this country are made of .
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an Idiot!! I guess asking a simply question to a Liberal is pretty provocative!!
He was warned several times to stop screaming in their faces. Even his cameraman told him to back off.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
The War on Christmas Is Over
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/12...
Imus: "There's No War On Christmas ... It's Absurd"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/11/imus...
Fox's John Stossel Tells O'Reilly That He's Wrong About The Phony War On Christmas: "Christmas Won
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/11/foxs...
Christmas should be a time to celebrate the birth of Christ, not a time to increase Walmart's profits.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Neither will they , or anyone else who tries , bring it I hope they try and all will see what the people of this country are made of .
That's what the gun nuts said in England and Australia, where by the way, violent gun crime is practically non-existent.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>My family made several substantial donations.
Oh boy...

The material here is endless...

So you are wealthy and a duma$$? Is that what you are telling us?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
the RIGHT OF the PEOPLE, BY the PEOPLE, FOR the PEOPLE!!!!!
As in--tresspassers will be VIOLATED.
Correct! The right of the people in a well regulated militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Congratulations! You're starting to get it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen the video several times. It's obvious that Crowder was the instigator. It's also obvious that if he gets into a cage match ring with that large demonstrator he probably won't have any teeth left in his pretty face.
Will this Thug accept the Challenge?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
Short Memory Obama...
"Campaigning at a diesel engine factory, Obama made no mention 'green energy' or 'green jobs'"
http://washingtonexaminer.com/campaigning-at-...
Why would he mention green energy? He wasn't campaigning about green energy. He was campaigning in support of America's labor unions of which all the factory workers were members and wanted to stay that way.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Columnist Sees GOP in Drunken Stupor

Conservative columnist Matt Lewis doesn’t sound inebriated as he assesses the staggered state of the GOP.

“The Republican Party is sort of like a drunk that needs to hit rock bottom,” he tells me in a video interview.

A columnist for the Daily Caller and The Week, Lewis agrees with Joe Scarborough and Bill Kristol that there is a conservative “racket,” which includes “the same old guys” who keep getting hired as political consultants.

But there is also “a media racket where the people who scream the loudest get the most attention, get the most page views, but there are consequences to that. I think the Republican Party at the ballot box has paid a price for that.”

While Rush Limbaugh “did a lot of good” for the GOP over the years, says Lewis,“he basically made Sandra Fluke” by calling the law student a slut,“really played into the whole war-on-women narrative” pushed by the Democrats.

The Republicans, Lewis tells me,“are in an incredibly vulnerable position” because of the fiscal cliff negotiations,“really a no-win situation.” Either they agree to raise taxes on the wealthy and are viewed as “pledge-breakers,” or they block action and are viewed as “obstructionists.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12...
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Will this Thug accept the Challenge?
Crowder is praying that he doesn't.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what the gun nuts said in England and Australia, where by the way, violent gun crime is practically non-existent.
Us gun toters kicked the shit out of England and took this country from her rule , the tree of liberty need be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike from time to time .
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Neither will they , or anyone else who tries , bring it I hope they try and all will see what the people of this country are made of .
A majority of Americans will obey the new law and America will be a much safer place. The few holdouts will be dealt with accordingly. Most Americans are looking forward to being able to safely walk their streets again.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas should be a time to celebrate the birth of Christ, not a time to increase Walmart's profits.
Or to increase Bill O'Reilly's ratings.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Liberals run wild in Michigan

Since it is liberals attacking conservatives, you can imagine the media coverage is a bit less comprehensive

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2Erj7Uk7J

i think they mean the MSM won't run with the edited video.....

On Twitter, Steven Crowder claimed that a protester threatened to kill him, which can be overheard off-camera in the video he posted. That video appears to be edited. Another video posted on YouTube by FTRMediaLive suggests that protesters were confronting a person possibly in possession of a firearm who may have been associated with the Americans For Prosperity. Electablog authored a post that also questions the sequence of events shown in the video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/step...

but you can catch the 'full' edited version on FOX later today.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Us gun toters kicked the shit out of England and took this country from her rule , the tree of liberty need be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike from time to time .
Then you gun toters massacred all of the Native Americans, destroyed the environment, started countless wars and allowed America to become nearly totally dependent on the resources of foreign countries. Good job, gun nut idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Love Lost 305,388
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 36 min Get a Job 18,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,835
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 8 hr mothers love 40
`Dragon' Smokes Out Thefts (Mar '07) Wed A former Klingber... 24
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue TRD 68,292

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000