Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#820512 Dec 12, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
get educated and stop talking like a fool.
"The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible. "
What will the dead thug testify to?
It's not up to you or me to decide. It's up to the jury.

Whatever the outcome, we'll both have to accept it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820513 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't those kind of weapons be banned in every state?
I kinda knew what they were, by the way. Just never understood why they were part of the second amendment if legal anywhere.
Bah, you ban those next thing you know they are banning all guns. You sure do love your big government.
carol

Orlando, FL

#820514 Dec 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The "boy" was an adult in physical stature, larger, stronger, and more agile than his victim.
If you were attacked by someone like the "boy" who was intent on causing you physical harm, a gun would be your only defense. The idea of "finding strength from somewhere" is as logical as Akin's beliefs on rape and pregnancy. Or do you believe that religious BS as well?
All that said, community vigilante groups patrolling the streets are not a good idea. Wait until the "boy" enters your house, then shoot him.
That's why I said I'm going to accept whatever the court decides.
SomeYungBoy

Central District, Hong Kong

#820515 Dec 12, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, SAILOR, GOT A LIGHT?
Me sell you lighter Mister. I even teach you how to use it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820516 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I just wanted to let you know that, in Zimmerman's case, I'm willing to accept what the courts decide.
I'm just glad he's under arrest until the court decides his innocence or not.
Homer glad you are will to accept what the court decides, we don't want Carol going off on a shooting rampage. He should be free on bail, why are they holding a potentially innocent man in jail? You do love your big government.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#820518 Dec 12, 2012
This is the Obamaís New America, California, and Detroit!! This is Liberal Compassion coming to your City or State!! Detroitís decline: 34.5% on food stamps, 45.7% not in Labor Force, Only 7% of Detroit 8th Graders Proficient in Reading folks itís only going to get Worst!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820519 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to you or me to decide. It's up to the jury.
Whatever the outcome, we'll both have to accept it.
So when are you going to accept the outcome of the last 2 presidential elections?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820520 Dec 12, 2012
THE DRIVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he has a size 12 that he can shove up your ars, Borris.
Are you betting on another man's shoe or penis size?
carol

Orlando, FL

#820521 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, you ban those next thing you know they are banning all guns. You sure do love your big government.
No, I just love common sense. Something we lost somewhere along the way.

Can you imagine early Americans mowing down people with assault rifles - even if they had them back then?

Those weapons are meant for wartime. What other purpose could they possibly serve in the hands of private citizens?

Let's just legalize rocket launchers.

Government is supposed to exercise common sense - which big government doesn't. It can't micromanage common sense.
carol

Orlando, FL

#820522 Dec 12, 2012
yepperz wrote:
The War on Christmas Is Over
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/12...
Imus: "There's No War On Christmas ... It's Absurd"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/11/imus...
Fox's John Stossel Tells O'Reilly That He's Wrong About The Phony War On Christmas: "Christmas Won
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/12/11/foxs...
It's over because we won. The rational side, I mean.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#820523 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So when are you going to accept the outcome of the last 2 presidential elections?
When you accept the outcome of the prior 5 out of 7, dweeb.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820524 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just love common sense. Something we lost somewhere along the way.
Can you imagine early Americans mowing down people with assault rifles - even if they had them back then?
Those weapons are meant for wartime. What other purpose could they possibly serve in the hands of private citizens?
Let's just legalize rocket launchers.
Government is supposed to exercise common sense - which big government doesn't. It can't micromanage common sense.
Imagine it? I'm looking forward to it. I agree rocket launchers should be legalized as well.
carol

Orlando, FL

#820525 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So when are you going to accept the outcome of the last 2 presidential elections?
Full acceptance mode...just waiting for you to accept the consequences of having voted for him...patience is my middle name.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#820526 Dec 12, 2012
North Korea finally conducted a successful long range rocket launch today placing some sort of satellite in orbit according to NORAD.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820527 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Full acceptance mode...just waiting for you to accept the consequences of having voted for him...patience is my middle name.
Accepted, looking forward to another 4 years of quality leadership.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#820528 Dec 12, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Accepted, looking forward to another 4 years of quality leadership.
THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND .
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

#820529 Dec 12, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Another reason George Bush was stupid. President Obama's college records are nobody's business.
Fighter pilots are not stoopid....
Having to use affirmative action to get into law school then sealing up your grades speaks volumes about obammies crappy past....
THE GERBL

Oklahoma City, OK

#820530 Dec 12, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, SAILOR, GOT A LIGHT?
I hate being up your smelly a$$$$!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#820531 Dec 12, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND .
Kudos to you for remembering the Bush years.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#820532 Dec 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't those kind of weapons be banned in every state?
I kinda knew what they were, by the way. Just never understood why they were part of the second amendment if legal anywhere.
Absolutely not. The term is vague and ill defined. It could lead to all but single shot weapons. People who claim to want assault weapons banned are just ignorant of the weapons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr PERVY 19,558
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Truth is might 306,993
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 3 hr Ruth Jeanette L 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 49,220
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:57 am PST