Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820300 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a loser defines his life by the success or failure of a politician.
Then why do republicans get so upset whenever they're reminded they got their assses kicked in the last election?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#820301 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A majority of Americans support a gun ban. The only ones who don't are criminals and NRA gun nuts.
Nice links there, pal.

The Constitution protects the rights of individuals regardless of any majority that wants to take those rights away.

You lose. You and the Boy Messiah lose:}
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820302 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Decorated? You mean like a Christmas Tree? BS. He was a Muslim Terrorist. He had never seen a battlefield in his life.
Anyone can belong to the NRA. Members are not vetted and given background checks. Did NAMBLA checked you out before you joined?
"Many government officials and official reports have characterized the attack as terrorism.[8] Senator Joe Lieberman labeled the shooting "the most destructive terrorist attack on America since September 11, 2001. Michael Scheuer, the retired former head of the Bin Laden Issue Station, and former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey also called the event a terrorist attack. A group of soldiers and families have sought to have the defense secretary specifically designate the shooting a "terrorist attack."
The Defense Department currently classifies the attack as an act of workplace violence."
http://tinyurl.com/b2m94uf
Obama Declares Fort Hood Massacre “Work Place Violence”
January 31, 2012
"President Obama is still bending over backwards to politically protect Muslims – even those sworn to destroy our nation. He has now declared that the 2009 Fort Hood massacre was “work place violence”– not a terrorist attack."
The Boy Messiah bends over for Allah and awaits his entrance.
Obama has now removed the judge in the Fort Hood trial because the judge showed "bias" by required the defendant to shave his beard in accordance with military regulations.

Anything to help a Muslim brother.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820303 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Low pay?!?! HAH!!! I live in a military town. The hardest decision the squids around here have is whether to buy a Corvette or a BMW.$30k Harley-Davidsons are on backorder here. I suggest you to get stuck in the base traffic on Terminal Blvd. one day and check out the car show. Low pay my ass!
Again your opinion regarding our military means little from one who obviously never served. Your ingratitude for the freedom that all service members provided is noted.

You sound jealous. Your GED and broom pushing job not paying you what you believe your worth?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#820304 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions still have full collective bargaining rights in Michigan. However, workers will have the right to choose whether to join a union or not. Call it "pro-choice."
Unions should take the positive approach of proving their worth to workers so that they join voluntarily, rather than be coerced.
Exactly.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820305 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask stupid questions as a knee-jerk response. Try to fix that so you don't come across as looking stupid.
...on the other hand......:}
Obama 2016 is an obvious troll, a sockpuppet, but a convenient foil for responding to much of the leftwing BS.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#820306 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>A majority of Americans support a gun ban. The only ones who don't are criminals and NRA gun nuts.
Another one of your 1000 falsehood posts of deception!

Rapes went down in Florida 9% when women started taking gun classes.

I am a proud NRA member!
Ask Obama and Eric Holder about gun running in Mexico!

AWOP

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#820307 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions still have full collective bargaining rights in Michigan. However, workers will have the right to choose whether to join a union or not. Call it "pro-choice."
Unions should take the positive approach of proving their worth to workers so that they join voluntarily, rather than be coerced.
Agreed. It will force corrupt union leadership to sell themselves honestly to *prospective* members. To date, membership has been strong-armed and unconstitutional.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820308 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Aid to Dependent Children and Nutritional Benefits and could be considered compensation for 400 years of free labor to white slaveowners.
Look up a slaveowner and try to collect.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820309 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Decorated? You mean like a Christmas Tree? BS. He was a Muslim Terrorist. He had never seen a battlefield in his life.
Anyone can belong to the NRA. Members are not vetted and given background checks. Did NAMBLA checked you out before you joined?
"Many government officials and official reports have characterized the attack as terrorism.[8] Senator Joe Lieberman labeled the shooting "the most destructive terrorist attack on America since September 11, 2001. Michael Scheuer, the retired former head of the Bin Laden Issue Station, and former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey also called the event a terrorist attack. A group of soldiers and families have sought to have the defense secretary specifically designate the shooting a "terrorist attack."
The Defense Department currently classifies the attack as an act of workplace violence."
http://tinyurl.com/b2m94uf
Obama Declares Fort Hood Massacre “Work Place Violence”
January 31, 2012
"President Obama is still bending over backwards to politically protect Muslims – even those sworn to destroy our nation. He has now declared that the 2009 Fort Hood massacre was “work place violence”– not a terrorist attack."
The Boy Messiah bends over for Allah and awaits his entrance.
So what? Russ Limbagh, Shawn Hannidy and Anne Coulter (the "face" of Fox News) also called it a terrorist attack. So what? President Obama said it was an act of workplace violence so that's good enough for me.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#820310 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Aid to Dependent Children and Nutritional Benefits and could be considered compensation for 400 years of free labor to white slaveowners.
Geez you don't even know your own history

Slavery in the US lasted 90 years, from 1776 with the creation of the United States with the declaration of independence to 1865 with the passing of the 13th amendment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820311 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It will force corrupt union leadership to sell themselves honestly to *prospective* members. To date, membership has been strong-armed and unconstitutional.
One major problem for unions when workers have a choice is that the unions spend most of the dues money supporting Democrat politicians, even though many of their members are Republicans.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820312 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that a Navy SEAL died in Afghanistan rescuing an irresponsible doctor who needlessly placed his own life at risk.
If the seals are as great as everybody says they are then how come so many of them manage to get themselves killed? I would think a good soldier could avoid that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820313 Dec 11, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It will force corrupt union leadership to sell themselves honestly to *prospective* members. To date, membership has been strong-armed and unconstitutional.
Four years ago "card-check" was a top union priority and looked like a sure thing, but Obama chose to focus on insuring illegal aliens instead of supporting labor unions.

Now card-check is dead and the tide is flowing against organized labor, and Obama provides nothing but lip service. Why pay any attention to a captive audience?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820314 Dec 11, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you don't even know your own history
Slavery in the US lasted 90 years, from 1776 with the creation of the United States with the declaration of independence to 1865 with the passing of the 13th amendment.
Black Americans are still treated as slaves. Just go to any Walmart or Mcdonalds and see who works there.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820315 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up a slaveowner and try to collect.
Slaveowners like the Walmarts and the CEO of Mcdonalds?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820316 Dec 11, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One major problem for unions when workers have a choice is that the unions spend most of the dues money supporting Democrat politicians, even though many of their members are Republicans.
Unions only spend a tiny fraction of dues on political candidates and no part of a member's dues can be used for that without the member's permission. Most of the funds go toward the processing and handling of grievances and conducting collective bargaining.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820317 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If the seals are as great as everybody says they are then how come so many of them manage to get themselves killed? I would think a good soldier could avoid that.
Because Obama has placed all of our soldiers in Afghanistan in an indefensible "training" position instead of allowing them to go on the offensive and do what armies do best; kill people and break things.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#820318 Dec 11, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Black Americans are still treated as slaves. Just go to any Walmart or Mcdonalds and see who works there.
They are free to quit any time they choose.

Lots of others want the jobs.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#820319 Dec 11, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Again your opinion regarding our military means little from one who obviously never served. Your ingratitude for the freedom that all service members provided is noted.
You sound jealous. Your GED and broom pushing job not paying you what you believe your worth?
A majority of military members are pencil pushers, cooks, mechanics, drivers, support personnel, etc. whose lives have never been in any danger. Very few actually ever perform any combat duty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 70,076
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min TRD 68,649
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Friv4games 306,257
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Friv4games 47,494
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 16 hr rip dynce 45
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Tue Jonah1 16,148
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]