Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#819493 Dec 10, 2012
57 states and spelling...

"W.H. Misspells 'Santa Clause'—Twice"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-misspe...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819494 Dec 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Imagine...college presidents who don't pay income tax...
"Many Rich University Presidents Don’t Pay Taxes"
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/12169
So I guess when my withholding cover by tax burden that I don't pay taxes either?

The income tax owed is paid.

The professor's agreements are part of their compensation package.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819495 Dec 10, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a liberalloon. No freedom of choice. To have a job one must belong to a union and pay dues to support candidates he may not support. What happened to freedom of choice? You are afucking hypocrite, no freedom of choice if it is not in accord with your views.
Peace
KMA
Union dues cab not be used as political donations without approval.

Dumbass.

I knew it. You only care about your pathetic Republicans.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819496 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess when my withholding cover by tax burden that I don't pay taxes either?
The income tax owed is paid.
The professor's agreements are part of their compensation package.
Stupidest comment I've ever seen on Topix. Tax withholding is YOUR money, dumbass. Universities that are paying their President's taxes FOR them are for the most part using taxpayer/donor money.

You must have lost part of your cerebellum in a battle of wits (in which you were utterly defenseless)....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819497 Dec 10, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Surely among the most Christian of statements.
<quoted text>How convenient....sure makes things a lot easier for the god-figure, eh?
Beck’s ‘Obama in Pee Pee’ Highlights Leftist Bigotry, Hypocrisy: http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/12162

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819498 Dec 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DaVeeee!
what were you saying about 80 percent of Americans who have stock portfolios make $250K a year?
"...Of the $123.6 billion in qualified dividends reported to the government for 2009, about 52 percent was received by those making more than $250,000 for the year..."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-10/rich...
how many days of the government would the ENTIRE years worth of dividends support Daveeeeee?
I never said 80% of Americans who own stock make over 250k

If you weren't such a lying asshole you would know I said over 80% of the dividend taxes do not come from the middle class.(note not the $250K number)

It is sad you are too f*cking stupid to know the difference.

Why are you right whiners so GD stupid?

The sad part is you morons think you're smart or clever. You are not.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819499 Dec 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, fuckface.
Get a real job, jizzlobber

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819500 Dec 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
57 states and spelling...
"W.H. Misspells 'Santa Clause'—Twice"
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-misspe...
....but he has no problem spelling "black caucus", Adhan or Trayvon.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819502 Dec 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
"Jaw-dropping lie alert: Obama tells workers right-to-work laws “take away your rights to bargain for better wages,” in reality it stops workers from being forced to join a union as a condition of employment. Nothing in those laws relates to collective bargaining. So he’s either grossly misinformed or lying his ass off."
Oh please. The purpose is to weaken the union.

No union - no collective bargaining.

The Republican dream.

Workers forced to work for little so CEOs & Stock holders can make millions more.

Redistribution of wealth at its worst.

You are the misinformed. As usual.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#819505 Dec 10, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Polls...
"...76 percent of Americans favor "Cutting government spending across the board."
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/76-percen...
Which government cuts are we talking about? Are we talking about cutting military spending? What about agriculture spending? Or what about cutting cooperate welfare or oil subsidies?

60% also support higher tax cuts for the rich.

68% oppose raising age of medicare

Oppose cutting social security.

53% support same-sex marriage equality

Oppose war with Iran.

Along with a bunch of other stuff. and yet Republicans keep pushing for stuff the American people are fundamentally opposed to.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819506 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. The purpose is to weaken the union.
No union - no collective bargaining.
The Republican dream.
Workers forced to work for little so CEOs & Stock holders can make millions more.
Redistribution of wealth at its worst.
You are the misinformed. As usual.
Spoken like a true idiot.

You need a uniform with a silly hat so people can recognize your coming.

Clueless, Dood. Just clueless.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#819507 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said 80% of Americans who own stock make over 250k
If you weren't such a lying asshole you would know I said over 80% of the dividend taxes do not come from the middle class.(note not the $250K number)
It is sad you are too f*cking stupid to know the difference.
Why are you right whiners so GD stupid?
The sad part is you morons think you're smart or clever. You are not.
have some more...

"In U.S., 54% Have Stock Market Investments..."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147206/stock-marke...

You think all these people are over $250K in yearly earnings?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#819508 Dec 10, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidest comment I've ever seen on Topix. Tax withholding is YOUR money, dumbass. Universities that are paying their President's taxes FOR them are for the most part using taxpayer/donor money.
You must have lost part of your cerebellum in a battle of wits (in which you were utterly defenseless)....
If withholding is mine, how come I never have it unless I get a refund?

Your company sends it to the IRS, right?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#819510 Dec 10, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Which government cuts are we talking about? Are we talking about cutting military spending? What about agriculture spending? Or what about cutting cooperate welfare or oil subsidies?
60% also support higher tax cuts for the rich.
68% oppose raising age of medicare
Oppose cutting social security.
53% support same-sex marriage equality
Oppose war with Iran.
Along with a bunch of other stuff. and yet Republicans keep pushing for stuff the American people are fundamentally opposed to.
'across the board'...

let me see...

everything!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819511 Dec 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
White House: No ‘Deal’ Will Take Shape Until GOP Agrees To Higher Tax Rates
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
OMG, more liberal talk!
(some of you folks should spend some time on another and/or any other site on the 'internet'.)
That's not negotiating, it's hostage taking.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#819512 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If withholding is mine, how come I never have it unless I get a refund?
Your company sends it to the IRS, right?
Are you really this obtuse? Your personal withholding is coming out of your gross income. In the case of the university professors cited, taxpayer/donor money pays their withholding FOR them.

Seriously you dont drive an automobile on public roads, do you? I agree with Electron; you need a special uniform so people can see you comng in advance. I recommend a bright orange wig with a giant red plastic nose (like bozo). Just make sure you tuck in that tiny elephant trunk of yours before the kids show up to the big top...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819513 Dec 10, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
"nutsucker" is not real bright. He is a stoopidfuck. Do not ask questions, he is only in to lying and BS.
Peace
I think he may have finally passed out

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819514 Dec 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you're or your?
Surprised fenny didn't help you.
Hahaha..dem is now independent's bitch. Lmao!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#819515 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If withholding is mine, how come I never have it unless I get a refund?
Your company sends it to the IRS, right?
RealDave,

what's wrong with letting AMERICANS keep more of what they earn...

that way they don't need the kind, compassionate, and HIGHLY ETHICAL government to take it from someone...

what on earth is wrong with you...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#819516 Dec 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. The purpose is to weaken the union.
No union - no collective bargaining.
The Republican dream.
Workers forced to work for little so CEOs & Stock holders can make millions more.
Redistribution of wealth at its worst.
You are the misinformed. As usual.
Dave the putz still hadn't learned what quotation marks are. He also expects people to take his opinion as fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min B as in B S as in S 51,332
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 308,889
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Ratloder 69,086
Review: 100 Percent Martial Arts 15 hr Jeff N 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Wed END TIMES UPDATE 71,553
Hartford, Bridgeport set new records in low tem... Tue Connecticut Tippy 1
Councilman under investigation resigns Tue Connecticut Tippy 3
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:50 am PST