Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,833)

Showing posts 756,641 - 756,660 of1,034,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang!
School bus driver?
That is giving him/her to much credit..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
Clear Channel...
clearing house...
"Clear Channel Communications today confirmed it cut several employees from Orlando-area radio stations"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-clear-...
Clear Channel is cutting jobs and eliminating political talk and talk show hosts all around the nation.

Clear channel owns several Orlando are radio stations and a sizable outdoor adverting company.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>there will be a lot of shock, awe and dumbfounded looks evolving into anger when companies roll out their 2014 healthcare benefit plans at the end of 2013. other than that, i don't think the average person cares about or pays attention to the economy. when they do, it's the soundbites on "fairness" preached by Obama and his MSM lackies. maybe Americans can't think beyond Beyonce, Twitter and their favorite reality show. with Obama, it isn't about the economy, it is about his ideology, leftist agenda and remaking of the US through redistribution and eventual amnesty for millions of unskilled, government dependent illegal aliens.
... as opposed to being indoctrinated by Fox "News" propaganda?

Hmmm ...
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

80 dollar tennis shoes made by kids paid a buck an hour in China STILL could not save jobs...

"Reebok eliminates 65 jobs at Canton headquarters, 150 worldwide"

http://www.boston.com/business/2012/12/04/str...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd show....
you can't resist!
To hell with a bounty...
Lets give all the Rich, white, republican, jesus lovers, gun owners, the 'ole Pol Pot'...
(did I leave any off?)
Donít forget to include your favorite football players in the list
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012...

and celebrities
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/cele...

all rich, black or white, gun toting and if religious could be the kind that thinks Jesus came from a space ship.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I'M EVERYWHERE, HONEY. I DON'T "SHOW." I JUST APPEAR. WOULD YOU CARE TO ALABORATE FURTHER? SHIT, IF YOU IN THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY WHO FLYIN' THE PLAINS?
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Who do you punish?

the students or the rich faculty...

that is the question....
NEITHER...

ANSWER:

rich white republicans...

"Xavier is using layoffs and freezes in hiring and pay to reduce a $5 million deficit"

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2012/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing. Drop the concept that every child must attend school. Purge the schools of the troublemakers who have no interest in learning and who just prevent others from learning.
Well, I don't know about other towns, but that is done here. They get expelled and then have to go to an alternative school. However, if that school is filled with troublemakers, I'm not sure how that turns out, maybe some get worse, maybe others have parents who put them into private schools.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most rich people stole it by cheating on there taxes like the Walmart family and Mitt Romney and not paying there slave laborers anything and not giving them health insurance and overpricing there products and selling to many guns to murderes and thus increasing crime rates in America but not giving health insurance to crime victims. Rich people sucks.
Yes. We have a secret plan to supply guns to the black community so that they will shoot each other, then we deny them medical care so that they are sure to die. What a plan!

The drug trade is also a secret white plan to kill blacks. The slave trader who invented this plan receives a bonus for each black overdose.

And you guys are fully cooperative

Problem is, according to your great intellect, we are killing off our own slave laborers, which makes no sense.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

YOU GOT YOU "SHOWERS" AN' YOU "GROWERS." WOMEN SEEM TO LIKE "SHOWERS." THIS IS A SUBJECTIVE JUDGEMENT BUT DEBIL STAND BY IT. NUTHIN' SAYS, "I LOVE YOU," LIKE A FOOTLONG.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Clear Channel is cutting jobs and eliminating political talk and talk show hosts all around the nation.
Clear channel owns several Orlando are radio stations and a sizable outdoor adverting company.
Isn't it owned by Bain? Isn't Clear Channel who Rush Limbaugh works for?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If their was less people like Mitt Romney and the Walmarts and more people like Barack and Michelle Obama and no guns America would be a better place for all of mankind in which to live.
Yes. Nobody would need to work and we could all sit on the beach drinking beer. Mitt Romney and the "Walmarts" would be required to serve the beer. Black folks would get the best seats and the best beer.
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
I'M EVERYWHERE, HONEY. I DON'T "SHOW." I JUST APPEAR. WOULD YOU CARE TO ALABORATE FURTHER? SHIT, IF YOU IN THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY WHO FLYIN' THE PLAINS?
Did I say I am in the aerospace industry?

No one in the 47 percent club does anything but Walmart and flip burgers...gotta stay under the $57K threshold...
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. We have a secret plan to supply guns to the black community so that they will shoot each other, then we deny them medical care so that they are sure to die. What a plan!
The drug trade is also a secret white plan to kill blacks. The slave trader who invented this plan receives a bonus for each black overdose.
And you guys are fully cooperative
Problem is, according to your great intellect, we are killing off our own slave laborers, which makes no sense.
MAKES NO SENSE TO YOU, JOHN. MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TO THE SLAVES.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
raise tuition....NO.....NO......NO.. ...
tax Romney's underwear so liberal professors can bash the people in romneys underwear...
"The College of the Redwoods Board of Trustees today will consider laying off 16 employees with the elimination of 39 positions -- 23 of which are vacant or anticipated to be vacant, according to the agenda"
http://www.times-standard.com/breakingnews/ci...
liberal professor=current POTUS. I agree with the following comparison:

For many in the academic community who have not worked with their hands, run businesses, or ventured far off campus, Middle America is an exotic place inhabited by aborigines who bowl, don't eat arugula, and need to be reminded to inflate their tires. They are an emotional lot, of some value on campus for their ability to "fix" broken things like pipes and windows, but otherwise wisely ignored. It is the role of the university, from a proper distance, to help them, by making sophisticated, selfless decisions on health care and the environment that the unwashed cannot grasp are really in their own interest - deluded as they are by Wal-Mart consumerism, Elmer Gantry evangelicalism, and Sarah Palin momism. The tragic burden of an academic is to help the oppressed, but blind, majority.

In the world of the university, a Van Jones - fake name, fake accent, fake underclass pedigree, fake almost everything - is a dime a dozen. The "authentic" outbursts of Van Jones about white polluters and white mass-murderers are standard campus fare. In universities, such over-the-top rhetoric and pseudo-Marxist histrionics are simply career moves, used to scare timid academics and win release time, faculty-adjudicated grants, or exemption from normal tenure scrutiny.

Obama did not vet Jones before hiring him because he saw nothing unusual (much less offensive) about him, in the way that Bill Ayers likewise was typical, not an aberration, on a campus. Just as there are few conservatives, so too there are felt to be few who should be considered radicals in universities. Instead everyone is considered properly left, and even fringe expressions are considered normal calibrations within a shared spectrum. The proper question is not "Why are there so many extremists in the administration?" but rather "What's so extreme?"

Some people are surprised that the administration is hardly transparent and, in fact, downright intolerant of dissent. Critics are slurred as racists and Nazis - usually without the fingerprints of those who orchestrated the smear campaign from higher up. The NEA seems to want to dish out federal money to "artists" on the basis of liberal obsequiousness. The president tells the nation that his wonderful programs are met with distortion and right-wing lies, and that the time for talking is over - no more partisan, divisive bickering in endless debate.

Some wonder where Obama got the idea that constant exposure results in persuasion. But that too comes from the talk-is-everything mindset of a university president. Faculties are swamped with memos from deans, provosts, and presidents, reiterating their own "commitment to diversity," reminding how they would not "tolerate hate speech," and in general blathering about the "campus community." University administrators instruct faculty on everything from getting a flu shot, to covering up when coughing, to how to make a syllabus and avoid incorrect words.

Obama has simply emulated the worldview and style of a college administrator. So he thinks that reframing the same old empty banalities with new rhetorical flourishes and signs of fresh commitment and empathy will automatically result in new faculty converts. There is no there there in health-care reform, but opponents can be either bullied, shamed, or mesmerized into thinking there is.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Carol, and Rove and Morris were so spot on weren't they? Rove's meltdown on air was an embarrassment and signaled the end of his credibility.
No one with half a brain was surprised at the President's handling of Sandy you clueless twit. It's what happens when you put people in charge that actually know what they're doing unlike his predecessor who appointed a political hack with no experience in emergency management.
The Obama FEMA response in New York and New Jersey has been a total failure, worse than Katrina, which is no surprise.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Clear Channel is cutting jobs and eliminating political talk and talk show hosts all around the nation.
Could it be the Barack Hussein Obama 'Business Tax'? Naw, that ain't it, everybody loves paying taxes?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that by meddling in their affairs we ourselves may ultimately be targeted by extremists in the region?
Heaven forbid!
Carol can't wrap her mind around the whole Shia, Sunni, tribal, family, Arab, non Arab, Islamic loyalty thingy. She thinks they're all the same.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít forget to include your favorite football players in the list
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012...
and celebrities
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/cele...
all rich, black or white, gun toting and if religious could be the kind that thinks Jesus came from a space ship.
WOULD YOU PLEASE SUCK THIS THING? IT DRIVIN' ME CRAZY! JESUS DID COME FROM A SPACE SHIP, DIN'T HE? YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU DON' ENDORSE MORMONISM?
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it owned by Bain? Isn't Clear Channel who Rush Limbaugh works for?
tell us you ARE a journalist?

"President Obama Wonít Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital"

Obammmie took $7500.oo...

http://politicker.com/2012/05/president-obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 756,641 - 756,660 of1,034,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 12:11PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE