Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,785)

Showing posts 755,681 - 755,700 of1,073,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? He has said that Roe v. Wade was one of the SC worst decisions and that he is strongly pro life. He has also said that he would favor abortion rights to be a state issue. Well, we all know what that means. States rights usually translate to no rights.
Not really, what he's saying in that position is that he doesn't believe the federal government has a say and that it shouldn't be decided by SCOTUS. Again, he's never been involved in any legislation on the issue.
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
so.
I get it, you're that guy.
If I post "Ole_47 is an dumbass", I didn't call you an dumbass.
"you are a dumbass"
no...

"you are the dumass"

now you can quote me and not the author's comments...

I am not a dumass becuase I am not you!
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

DeMocrats, one for Leosnana, and the beating of a horse...

as we juxtapose...

"In 1958, the top 3% of taxpayers earned 14.7% of all adjusted gross income and paid 29.2% of all federal income taxes. In 2010, the top 3% earned 27.2% of adjusted gross income and their share of all federal taxes rose proportionally, to 51%"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, although not from personal experience. Immigration done the right way.
Yeah, anyone would think COMMON SENSE approaches that worked would be a CLUE as to how to deal with the issues of the rampant ILLegal type stuff these days!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

There's really no need to discuss further the progressive politically correct nonsense in our public schools. This pretty much sums it up.

A first-grade girl in West Marion, North Carolina, wrote a poem honoring her two grandfathers who served in Vietnam for a Veteran's Day assembly.

She had written about both of her grandfathers:“He prayed to God for peace. He prayed to God for strength.”

Another parent found out about this and complained to the school district.

The McDowell County Board of Education had a meeting...yes, you read that right...the Board of Education had a "meeting"...and the word "God" was stripped from this first-graders poem.

If we can't all agree this is nothing but politically correct unconstitutional nonsense which is decaying the public schools and society as a whole, we might as well surrender now. This is how it begins. Complacency is how it will end.

This is not the first time public schools have silenced children who exercise their freedom of speech and their freedom to express religion. It won't be the last.

Do any of us really believe this would have happened if this child had mentioned Allah or Buddha?
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe so but I wasn't there. Why do you think he did?
I am certain that Sam was born wearing OshKosh Overalls...

Later in life he switched to $4k suits...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
no...
"you are the dumass"
now you can quote me and not the author's comments...
I am not a dumass becuase I am not you!
Listen duhmmies--

it's "DUHMazzez"....Duh A Veys just applies a little better because he already has DUH in his DUH A Vey name to go with DUHMazzez.

Now Have a good day, decent, ethical and humane type DUHMmmies. The OTHER (hatefilled, sociopathic psychoTic FREAK stalker types know what they can go and do!!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
What is:
skin in the game!
and
or
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/numbers/displa...
Would you like a piece of freshly clipped, pre-polished toenail to go with that taxessuk stuff?
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Waiting on Superman...and he/SHE/IT is not coming...

"...as the number of people out of the labor increased {NOT participating} by over 540K to 88,883,000..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-07/1460...
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Layoffs....Get Yer Layoffs!

even the rich guys are feeling Hilary's pain...

"The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives"

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Blazers-...
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The US added 146,000 jobs in November, official data shows, as the economy seemingly shrugged off storm Sandy.

The unexpectedly strong performance brought the unemployment rate down to

a four-year low of 7.7% of the workforce.

The jobs figure was well above most analysts' expectations and continued a recent surge that begun in July.

Weekly jobs claims registered a sharp but short-lived jump in the number claiming benefits in the states ravaged by the storm last month.

"Our analysis leads us to conclude that Hurricane Sandy did not substantively impact the national employment and unemployment estimates for November," said John Galvin, acting commissioner at the Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS), which produced the jobs report.
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen duhmmies--
it's "DUHMazzez"....Duh A Veys just applies a little better because he already has DUH in his DUH A Vey name to go with DUHMazzez.
Now Have a good day, decent, ethical and humane type DUHMmmies. The OTHER (hatefilled, sociopathic psychoTic FREAK stalker types know what they can go and do!!)
ethics is THE KEY...
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
There's really no need to discuss further the progressive politically correct nonsense in our public schools. This pretty much sums it up.
A first-grade girl in West Marion, North Carolina, wrote a poem honoring her two grandfathers who served in Vietnam for a Veteran's Day assembly.
She had written about both of her grandfathers:“He prayed to God for peace. He prayed to God for strength.”
Another parent found out about this and complained to the school district.
The McDowell County Board of Education had a meeting...yes, you read that right...the Board of Education had a "meeting"...and the word "God" was stripped from this first-graders poem.
If we can't all agree this is nothing but politically correct unconstitutional nonsense which is decaying the public schools and society as a whole, we might as well surrender now. This is how it begins. Complacency is how it will end.
This is not the first time public schools have silenced children who exercise their freedom of speech and their freedom to express religion. It won't be the last.
Do any of us really believe this would have happened if this child had mentioned Allah or Buddha?
Do you teach or just preach?
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Clear Channel...

clearing house...

"Clear Channel Communications today confirmed it cut several employees from Orlando-area radio stations"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-clear-...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive Education Movement peaked in the 1930s.
You have posted in historical error for years.
BS, What school are you employed or indoctrinated? It's may not be called that now, it is going on full force. My Grandson talked with me about a class in 'fairness' at his school. As we talked, I interjected a few questions? I was taken back by the answers. To say this country isn't going over a communistic cliff, if this 'fairness' BS isn't stopped, is laughable.
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Taxes fix everything in a Liberals one-eyeball...

well...until its YOUR taxes...

"The Maine-Endwell school district is considering midyear layoffs as part of a strategy to address a $3.8 million structural deficit..."

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20121206...

tax them rich people...buy the kids a new bus!
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that is a big mistake, sounds as bad as home schooling. I have a co-worker that has 3 kids all homeschooled by the wife, who is not too bright herself, and these kids are complete social retards.
Home school can be in groups, well organized and not just mom at home spreading ignorance
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rich,Evil, whitey banks feeling the pinch...

"Bank of America to shed 281 jobs in Glendale"

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-...

How will Glendale makeup the lost tax revenue?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain that Sam was born wearing OshKosh Overalls...
Later in life he switched to $4k suits...
ok
ole_47

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

But....obamacare will solve things 'kinda' like this...

...wait....Legislation NEVER EVER causes anything bad to happen to good people...its the evil rich guys/gals...yep!

"Nine nurses and supervisors were shown the door when they arrived for work at the South Central Kansas Medical Center on Monday after they were laid off."

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/Hospital-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 755,681 - 755,700 of1,073,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 13 at 6:25PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••