Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,701 - 754,720 of 1,080,441 Comments Last updated 57 min ago
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
THE DEBIL is like looking at a movie storyboard.
wild stuff dude.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... LONG AS IT NOT OFFEND YOU TOO BAD. DEBIL IS A GENTLEMAN AN' NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For no reason at all? You're very much in the dark.
Obama and his Democrat-controlled Congress extended the Patriot Act.
The Patriot Act has kept us safe more than you know.
lol! It's a good thing you don't have to explain your point. I'm sure it wouldn't jive with the aumf!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Patriot Act was well-intentioned at a time of crisis, but has become an offensive intrusion of big government.
Time for Republicans to oppose any further extension or funding of this monster.
Since Obama wants us all to believe so badly that he has al Qaeda on the run and under control - even to the extreme of editing their name and involvement in Benghazi out of the CIA report and sending his mouthpiece to lie to the public - perhaps you're right and we can rest assured that no further attacks will be plotted behind our backs and without our knowledge.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's a good thing you don't have to explain your point. I'm sure it wouldn't jive with the aumf!
My point is Saddam was killing more of his own people than we could ever imagine - much less do.

And Democrats were saying he had to go even before 9/11.

That's my point.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL STINK OF ALCOHOL AN' CAROL RECOIL FROM HIS FETID BREATH AN' SLACK RED LIPS BUT SHE KNOW IN HER HEART THAT SHE GOT NO PLACE ELSE TO GO AS LONG AS DEBIL FASCINATED BY HER SO, RESIGNEDLY, SHE HITCH UP HER DRAWERS AN' LET DEBIL HAVE HIS DRUNKEN WAY WITH HER...
UHHHHHH.... UHHHHHH... UHHHHH... UHHHHHH... UHHHHH.... UHHHHH... UHHHHHH.... UHHHH... UHHHHH.... UHHHHH.... UHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.. UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHH... SAY SUMTHIN' DIRTY... UHHHHHH UHHHHHHH.. UHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.... IN HER MIND SHE PRAY.. "JESUS, LORD, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS EVIL, FILTHY MAN WHO USES ME SO UNFAIRLY... OH, AND PLEASE BRING BOBBY A PONY FOR CHRISTMAS, HE'S TRYING SO HA-RD...."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Looking for more help from the feds son?
And here I thought cons were an independent bunch!
Providing assistance in natural disasters is one of the very few roles of the federal government.

We're so broke, the federal government can't even assist its own citizens properly after this kind of devastation.

And you're proud of that?
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

PASTOR BOB:(ON THE PHONE WITH CAROL) "NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS, CAROL, BUT I KNOW HE'S EVIL AND YOU EITHER HAVE TO TAKE MY ADVICE AND NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN OR YOU'LL NEED TO GIRD YOU LOINS WITH THE LORD'S ARMOR AND WADE INTO THE BATTLE.... GOD WILL PROTECT YOU, CAROL, JUST LIKE HE PROTECTED JOAN OF ARC... WELL, THAT'S A BAD EXAMPLE ACTUALLY.. BUT IF YOUR HEART IS PURE, YOU WILL PREVAIL WITH GOD'S HELP.... ME? GOOD HEAVENS, CAROL, IN A CHATROOM? OH NO, I COULDN'T... YES, CAROL, I KNOW I'M YOUR PASTOR BUT THIS IS A THING THAT, IF YOU DO IT AT ALL, YOU MUST DO IT YOURSELF."
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is Saddam was killing more of his own people than we could ever imagine - much less do.
That's my point.
So is North Korea. Not so much Iran.

You know, the Axis of Evil bushie spoke about?

And you haven't dredged up the Bosnian event either!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Well, enough trying to bring some common sense to the forefront another day. I'm trying to revive it as best I can but it's not easy when some keep trying to strangle it to death.

Night.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, anywhere outside your church the term "pro-life" is strong code language for the militant anti-abortion position.
Many conservative women would never consider (except under extreme circumstances) having an abortion, but nevertheless don't want some politician, particularly a man, telling them what to do.
In fact, most women don't want anyone telling them what to do about anything.
Besides, no politician can do a damn thing about abortion.
So, why shoot yourself in the ***** over an irrelevant issue.
When I'm being forced to pay for it, it becomes relevant.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point.
lol! It doesn't matter what democrats said. bushie was give the "power" at his discretion.

That's all that really mattered. He should have acted like a CIC and not go traipsing into killing people for no reason at all. The only people who benefited was the war making machine.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL THROW UP ON CAROL, WHICH MAKE HER FEEL WORSE BUT MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER... KISS IT... G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
phfft! i don't care. you're buying.
stupid question.
Well, we all know that those who don't pay federal income taxes don't care how the money is spent.

Why should the taxpayers pay for damage to private property?

Why should the taxpayers fund rebuilding on barrier islands, which is where most of the damage was incurred?

Why should taxpayers fund the rebuilding of the boardwalk in Atlantic City?

It's not a stupid question.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm being forced to pay for it, it becomes relevant.
SHIT, CAROL, YOU NOT BEIN' FORCED TO PAY FO' IT, DEBIL DOIN' ALL THIS FO' FREE!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So is North Korea. Not so much Iran.
You know, the Axis of Evil bushie spoke about?
And you haven't dredged up the Bosnian event either!
Has North Korea unleashed chemical weapons on its own people killing more than 5000, mostly women and children, lying dead in the streets where they once stood?

Do you have any concept how chemical and biological weapons could wipe out massive numbers of the population?

Saddam's WMDs are now in the hands of Syria. Where they've been all along. Obama is now beginning to sound very serious about another Iraq in Syria.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the ideal system but the best in the world so far.
We've just lost our grounding as decent human beings because of the spread of progressive secularism. It is making politics a blood sport. Win at any cost.
Using terms like "progressive secularism" also brands one as a religious fanatic and is unproductive.

Objecting to "progressive" politics is fine, but the "secular" part implies that you favor a theological government.

Believe it or not, religion is on the decline worldwide, and many Conservatives reject the mindless loyalty to religious yahoos.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, enough trying to bring some common sense to the forefront another day. I'm trying to revive it as best I can but it's not easy when some keep trying to strangle it to death.
Night.
AW, BABY, DON' LEAVE ON MY ACCOUNT... DEBIL PROMISE TO TREAT YOU LIKE A REAL LADY FROM NOW ON. NOW, KISS IT...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And here I thought he was helping the people of the state that elected him.
If you like politics so much, you should insist that he and all other republican governors tell agencies like FEMA to take a hike. That'll really make him infamous!
No, they should demand that agencies like FEMA do their job, without ass-kissing.

And FEMA has clearly dropped the ball, even worse than in Katrina.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••