Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
754,681 - 754,700 of 1,095,140 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

well, you 2 get back to your makeout session.

nighty night.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WANT DEBIL TO TELL YOU WHY SO MANY WOMEN TURN TO THE CHRISTIAN MYTH AT THE END OF THEY LIVES? IT CAUSE THEY REVULSED BY THE IDEA OF CLEANIN' ANY MO' SPERM OUT THEY HAIR.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
this should make carol's night.....
Fox News Puts Karl Rove on the Bench
According to multiple Fox sources, Ailes has issued a new directive to his staff: He wants the faces associated with the election off the air — for now. For Karl Rove and Dick Morris — a pair of pundits perhaps most closely aligned with Fox’s anti-Obama campaign — Ailes’s orders mean new rules. Ailes’s deputy, Fox News programming chief Bill Shine, has sent out orders mandating that producers must get permission before booking Rove or Morris. Both pundits made several appearances in the days after the election, but their visibility on the network has dropped markedly. Inside Fox News, Morris’s Romney boosterism and reality-denying predictions became a punch line. At a rehearsal on the Saturday before the election, according to a source, anchor Megyn Kelly chuckled when she relayed to colleagues what someone had told her:“I really like Dick Morris. He’s always wrong but he makes me feel good.”
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/12/fox-news...
hilarious.
Makes sense. Predicting outcomes of elections is their field of expertise and contribution. The election is over.

Obama's "handling" of Hurricane Sandy surprised everyone.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christie needed to do before the election was to demand that Obama provide federal aid, instead of slobbering all over him.
Then Christie should have attended the Romney campaign event in Pennsylvania.
If a governor needs to suck up to the President to get him to do his job, then we are all in big trouble.
If you guys like Christie so much, nominate him on your ticket.
And here I thought he was helping the people of the state that elected him.

If you like politics so much, you should insist that he and all other republican governors tell agencies like FEMA to take a hike. That'll really make him infamous!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the money.
Was it enough to make all the slobbering and, thus, screwing with the election outcome worth it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
On that, we agree. He went a bit too far. What has Obama done for Christie and the state of New Jersey lately?
lol! Looking for more help from the feds son?

And here I thought cons were an independent bunch!
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
THE DEBIL is like looking at a movie storyboard.
wild stuff dude.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... LONG AS IT NOT OFFEND YOU TOO BAD. DEBIL IS A GENTLEMAN AN' NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For no reason at all? You're very much in the dark.
Obama and his Democrat-controlled Congress extended the Patriot Act.
The Patriot Act has kept us safe more than you know.
lol! It's a good thing you don't have to explain your point. I'm sure it wouldn't jive with the aumf!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Patriot Act was well-intentioned at a time of crisis, but has become an offensive intrusion of big government.
Time for Republicans to oppose any further extension or funding of this monster.
Since Obama wants us all to believe so badly that he has al Qaeda on the run and under control - even to the extreme of editing their name and involvement in Benghazi out of the CIA report and sending his mouthpiece to lie to the public - perhaps you're right and we can rest assured that no further attacks will be plotted behind our backs and without our knowledge.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's a good thing you don't have to explain your point. I'm sure it wouldn't jive with the aumf!
My point is Saddam was killing more of his own people than we could ever imagine - much less do.

And Democrats were saying he had to go even before 9/11.

That's my point.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL STINK OF ALCOHOL AN' CAROL RECOIL FROM HIS FETID BREATH AN' SLACK RED LIPS BUT SHE KNOW IN HER HEART THAT SHE GOT NO PLACE ELSE TO GO AS LONG AS DEBIL FASCINATED BY HER SO, RESIGNEDLY, SHE HITCH UP HER DRAWERS AN' LET DEBIL HAVE HIS DRUNKEN WAY WITH HER...
UHHHHHH.... UHHHHHH... UHHHHH... UHHHHHH... UHHHHH.... UHHHHH... UHHHHHH.... UHHHH... UHHHHH.... UHHHHH.... UHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH.... UHHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.. UHHHHHHHH... UHHHHHH... SAY SUMTHIN' DIRTY... UHHHHHH UHHHHHHH.. UHHHHHH... UHHHHHHH.... IN HER MIND SHE PRAY.. "JESUS, LORD, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS EVIL, FILTHY MAN WHO USES ME SO UNFAIRLY... OH, AND PLEASE BRING BOBBY A PONY FOR CHRISTMAS, HE'S TRYING SO HA-RD...."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Looking for more help from the feds son?
And here I thought cons were an independent bunch!
Providing assistance in natural disasters is one of the very few roles of the federal government.

We're so broke, the federal government can't even assist its own citizens properly after this kind of devastation.

And you're proud of that?
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

PASTOR BOB:(ON THE PHONE WITH CAROL) "NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS, CAROL, BUT I KNOW HE'S EVIL AND YOU EITHER HAVE TO TAKE MY ADVICE AND NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN OR YOU'LL NEED TO GIRD YOU LOINS WITH THE LORD'S ARMOR AND WADE INTO THE BATTLE.... GOD WILL PROTECT YOU, CAROL, JUST LIKE HE PROTECTED JOAN OF ARC... WELL, THAT'S A BAD EXAMPLE ACTUALLY.. BUT IF YOUR HEART IS PURE, YOU WILL PREVAIL WITH GOD'S HELP.... ME? GOOD HEAVENS, CAROL, IN A CHATROOM? OH NO, I COULDN'T... YES, CAROL, I KNOW I'M YOUR PASTOR BUT THIS IS A THING THAT, IF YOU DO IT AT ALL, YOU MUST DO IT YOURSELF."
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is Saddam was killing more of his own people than we could ever imagine - much less do.
That's my point.
So is North Korea. Not so much Iran.

You know, the Axis of Evil bushie spoke about?

And you haven't dredged up the Bosnian event either!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Well, enough trying to bring some common sense to the forefront another day. I'm trying to revive it as best I can but it's not easy when some keep trying to strangle it to death.

Night.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, anywhere outside your church the term "pro-life" is strong code language for the militant anti-abortion position.
Many conservative women would never consider (except under extreme circumstances) having an abortion, but nevertheless don't want some politician, particularly a man, telling them what to do.
In fact, most women don't want anyone telling them what to do about anything.
Besides, no politician can do a damn thing about abortion.
So, why shoot yourself in the ***** over an irrelevant issue.
When I'm being forced to pay for it, it becomes relevant.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point.
lol! It doesn't matter what democrats said. bushie was give the "power" at his discretion.

That's all that really mattered. He should have acted like a CIC and not go traipsing into killing people for no reason at all. The only people who benefited was the war making machine.
THE DEBIL

Tallinn, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL THROW UP ON CAROL, WHICH MAKE HER FEEL WORSE BUT MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER... KISS IT... G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••