Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,732)

Showing posts 754,621 - 754,640 of1,036,143
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeriders? like Big Pharma??
Give anyone something for nothing and they will keep on taking it. That is the result Big Pharma was hoping for when it bribed Republicans and the former President George W. Bush to pass a massive unfunded drug liability for taxpayers. And a new study of the statistics1 proves the point – seniors are more than happy to pop Big Pharma pills ad nauseum, while the rest of America foots the bill.
http://www.wellnessresources.com/freedom/arti...
well....get to it. i don't have all day.
Whoooooo has the biggest campaign funded by big pharma in modern history?

GONG, you lose-cause it's NOT Bush.

Off to the sidelines with you-maybe we'll let you play in the electroshock, bring me a samich consulation round lol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw ... it falls under liberal losers looking for someone else to carry thier burden
No link to the 'everybody knows''offer'?

and somehow that never gets old.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Only a fool would think that the same Congress that got us in this mess can get us out of this mess.

The fiscal cliff is the byproduct of multiple congressional compromises to kick several different cans down the road. Now they’ve all landed in the same spot. Both sides are trying to kick multiple cans at one time and are kicking each other instead.

What’s really going on in Washington right now is Republicans are in theater trying to look like the reasonable party. They want back in the good graces of the American public and want to at least save some face when polling says they’ll probably get blamed and their position is unpopular.

They might as well give it up. They’re going to get the blame no matter what happens. They are disjointed with bad spokesmen. One is orange and the other ... well ....

They might as well dive.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/30/cliff-divi...

hear that lemmings? off the cliff!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox Undermines Its Own Defense Of The Wealthy
Fox broke from its usual narrative by reporting that over the last 43 years the net worth of the wealthy has "skyrocketed," pointing to this as a rationale for President Obama's call to allow past tax cuts for the wealthy to expire. Previously, Fox has manufactured the notion of a high tax burden on the wealthiest Americans, in order to attack Obama for wanting to let these cuts expire.
During a Fox & Friends Sunday segment co-host Clayton Morris attempted to use a study on household net worth to attack President Obama's plan to end the Bush-era tax cuts on the wealthy. But during the segment, co-host Alisyn Camerota, citing the study, reported that median net worth is the "lowest it has been in decades" but for "the top 1 percent, the net worth has skyrocketed" going up 71 percent during the period analyzed. Camerota noted that the discrepancy in net worth is one reason that Obama has proposed returning the top marginal tax rates for high-income earners to their previous level.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/12/02/fox-u...
Obama will raise taxes on the rich in the interest of fairness.
And he will get what he wants one way or the other.
Over the cliff will work. At this point most of the 'thinking' conservatives agree. What a ride that will be.
I hope that Republicans do allow the Democrats to drive us off the fiscal cliff.

You state in the interest of fairness that taxes for the rich must go up, but you do not state that those who pay no taxes should also be adjusted so that they contribute as well. This is what fairness is, I know it is alien to you liberals but fairness means everyone. Not just your boogy men
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
No link to the 'everybody knows''offer'?
and somehow that never gets old.
That GED hampering your reading comprehension? I never stated everybody knows. But this is how the liberals like "you" debate .. with lies, misdirection and a general disingenuous nature.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you’re jealous. Angry because daddy’s janitor job would not pay for your education. So you blame those who you “believe” are better off. You’re just another lost soul, angry at the world because you have realized that you are either too stupid or unmotivated to become a success yourself.
lol

what is that? reverse sour grapes?

lol

i love it when you purveyors of your own supposed intelligence attack others with insults. really showcases that intelligence doesn't it?

lol

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that Republicans do allow the Democrats to drive us off the fiscal cliff.
You state in the interest of fairness that taxes for the rich must go up, but you do not state that those who pay no taxes should also be adjusted so that they contribute as well. This is what fairness is, I know it is alien to you liberals but fairness means everyone. Not just your boogy men
The Republican solution: tax the poor.

This dumbass probably thinks that everyone should be entitled to food stamps.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>

So when republicans enacted policies that allowed some to avoid paying taxes because of their lower economic status fairness never entered the picture?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoooooo has the biggest campaign funded by big pharma in modern history?
GONG, you lose-cause it's NOT Bush.
Off to the sidelines with you-maybe we'll let you play in the electroshock, bring me a samich consulation round lol.
electroshock? is it free? i could use a little memory loss after a morning session with you quasi-realty wingnuts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That GED hampering your reading comprehension? I never stated everybody knows. But this is how the liberals like "you" debate .. with lies, misdirection and a general disingenuous nature.
so let's see some proof of that 'offer'.

which if you had done so when i asked instead of trying to misdirect you own brain cells i wouldn't still be chuckling about another wingnut trying to go one on with with an empty gun.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
April 13 2036
Will be a Sunday__You'll be dead__Adophis will have probably been rescheduled again.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Will be a Sunday__You'll be dead__Adophis will have probably been rescheduled again.
Naw I'll only be 78. I will still have at least 25 more years after that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Operation Rolling Tantrum

Oh, boy. This isn’t going to end, even when or if a deal is reached on defusing the austerity bomb; John Boehner has just declared that he’s going to hold the full faith and credit of the United States hostage every time we hit the debt limit. Nor will it be a case of holding the nation at gunpoint until it meets GOP demands; Republicans are signaling that they don’t intend to make any specific proposals, they’re just going to yell and stamp their feet until Obama soothes them somehow.

So this is going to be nightmarish, unless Obama surrenders — which I don’t think he will (because he shouldn’t).

And one thing to think about: if the next two years are, as they seem likely to be, one long Republican tantrum, the 2014 election is not going to be a normal midterm. It will instead be a referendum on GOP obstructionism, which may attract a lot more attention — and much higher turnout — than normal.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Naw I'll only be 78. I will still have at least 25 more years after that.
25 GOOD, RICH, FULFILLING YEARS. WITH A DIAPER ON AND PRISM GLASSES THAT SHOW YOU THREE OF EVERYTHING, WATCHING YOUNGER PEOPLE RECOIL FROM THE OLD PERSON SMELL WHICH IS REALLY JUST URINE AND UNWASHED HAIR AND SOILED UNDERTHINGS.(DEBIL BALANCE HIS CHECKBOOK ON THE HEAD OF HIS DICK, WHICH IS NOT THAT HARD SO HE GET BORED... WAIT! DEBIL AIN'T GOT A CHECKBOOK? WHOSE IS THIS? HEHEHEHEHEH, OH, YEAH, IT'S YOURS. AH YES, THOSE "GOLDEN" YEARS. ONLY... GOLDEN DON' MEAN QUITE WHAT YOU THOUGHT...
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's see some proof of that 'offer'.
which if you had done so when i asked instead of trying to misdirect you own brain cells i wouldn't still be chuckling about another wingnut trying to go one on with with an empty gun.
HEY, SMART GUY. I BEEN MEANIN' TO ASK YOU HOW BEST TO PROJECT TELEVISION ONTO MY CEILING? I IMAGINE IT MEANS WALL MOUNTING A PROJECTOR, RIGHT?
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

DON'T THEY MAKE SHEETS OF LCD'S YOU CAN JUST ROLL OUT LIKE CONTACT PAPER? BY "THEY" I MEAN THE CHINEE OF COURSE.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time for the slow crowd. The 47% that pay no taxes are those retired over 65 years old, students, deployed military, those in rest homes, long term care hospitals, and those in mental hospitals. Many are those that work full time jobs but at year end receive the Earned Income Tax Credit refund because of their jobs being low paying. You choose. You choose which of the groups are you going to tax. But please don't tax my 86 year old mom. She just gets by on SS.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, SMART GUY. I BEEN MEANIN' TO ASK YOU HOW BEST TO PROJECT TELEVISION ONTO MY CEILING? I IMAGINE IT MEANS WALL MOUNTING A PROJECTOR, RIGHT?
on the ceiling? though somehow for you i don't find that out of the norm.

most projectors aren't designed to point up. heat problems. so use an LED pico projector.

http://www.dlp.com/pico-projector/portable-pr...
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

APHELION...APHELION... SAY, AREN'T YOU THAT STRIPPER WORKS THE HOLIDAY INN CIRCUIT? I'M INGENUOUS! DON' BE SO WILLIN' TO PAINT US ALL WITH THE SAME BRUSH.
THE DEBIL

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
on the ceiling? though somehow for you i don't find that out of the norm.
most projectors aren't designed to point up. heat problems. so use an LED pico projector.
http://www.dlp.com/pico-projector/portable-pr...
THANK YOU MY FRIEND! I KNEW YOU WOULD KNOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 754,621 - 754,640 of1,036,143
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search