Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,307)

Showing posts 746,121 - 746,140 of1,034,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
White AND Right

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

& before u ask or post something stupid, no I don't agree with Obama on a lot of things! Climate change, his view, I'll consult with people in the industry but jobs in America are more important. WHAT????
Yeah Obama your are a clown!!! SUPER STORM SANDY, OCTOBER BLIZZARD IN WEST VIRGINIA, EARTHQUAKE IN KENTUCKY, FLOODING IN VENICE ITALY, ALL WITHIN A FEW WEEKS!!! YEAH THERE WILL BE LOTS OF JOBS, CLEANING DISASTER AREAS!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I think this says it all for Republicans.

"That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser"

Speaking of those future leaders, several of the candidates talked about as 2016 presidential possibilities quickly condemned Romney’s comments as well.

“We have got to stop dividing American voters,” said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.“I absolutely reject that notion, that description … We’re fighting for 100 percent of the vote.” Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker added that the Republican party isn’t “just for people who are currently not dependent on the government.”

That's it! for the party of mad men, it was all those free loaders that lost the election. Anyone who voted for Obama must have their hand out for government help. I guess that came hot off the Fox news press.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney’s parting gifts

We think voters generally make decisions based on a complex assessment of their own interests and what they think is good for the country. Mr. Romney apparently views the people as a series of segmentable, selfish market shares. That is “absolutely wrong,” said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R).“We have got to stop dividing American voters.”

It’s encouraging that many Republicans are repudiating the contemptuous, and contemptible, O’Reilly-Romney worldview.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>]
3 holidays out of a year is not much for families to spend time together, celebrating and having fun together. In case you haven't noticed, it's a rat race out there. So Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy Easter!
Somehow I don't believe Costco employees or anybody else works 362 days a year.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

thank you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put the word PRESIDENT in front of his name ,it makes me angry.
Sorry. It was a typo.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

The Secret of Oz

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

10 Things That Every American Should Know About The Federal Reserve

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/1...

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -
Thomas Jefferson
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's one particular Denny's franchisee goofball, don't you read the nonsense you post.
Let many other restaurants follow suit and they'll wonder what happened to their good employees__or 28 hours at Denny's and then off they go for another 28 at Perkins Hah, most of those jobs are part time anyway and Denny's is famous for having parolee chefs and kitchen workers who are compelled to work full time.
Pal you're even dumber know than before under your other three screen names.
Glad to hear that I'm even dumber know.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice reaction to a post from a conservative site. Erick Erickson no less. What, don't you watch FOX?
I watch as little TV as possible. It is a wasteland.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Romney’s Wrong: Government ‘Gifts’ Won’t Make You Vote Obama

If your state receives more federal dollars, you’re no more likely to vote for Obama.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave your wife out of this you tiny dk retard
Didn't yo momma tell you not to play with the vacuum cleaner that way?

You little Dirt Devil, you!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch as little TV as possible. It is a wasteland.
no doubt.

i quit watching news on tv a long time ago. the talking heads of every ilk say what they think instead of reporting the news. and who's opinion could be more right than mine?...by their own reasoning.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Oh that hurt wrote:
<quoted text>Why are people buying a lot of guns?
Because they'll be illegal in a couple of years.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
I think this says it all for Republicans.
"That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser"
Speaking of those future leaders, several of the candidates talked about as 2016 presidential possibilities quickly condemned Romney’s comments as well.
“We have got to stop dividing American voters,” said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.“I absolutely reject that notion, that description … We’re fighting for 100 percent of the vote.” Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker added that the Republican party isn’t “just for people who are currently not dependent on the government.”
That's it! for the party of mad men, it was all those free loaders that lost the election. Anyone who voted for Obama must have their hand out for government help. I guess that came hot off the Fox news press.
Yer wrong about the first part. You don't think.

Jindal and Walker are playing damage control. Telling the truth in America won't get you elected anymore. Look at bubba and the Boy Messiah do. Creative Lying is the new normal.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You have friends?
And aren't you always a fk up?
Everybody in my housing complex is my friend. They have to be my friend. I own it.
I fk up, down, anyway she wants it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
THE KEY IS: KILL THEM. DON'T FO' CHRIST'S SAKE HELP THEM. KILL THEM!!!!!!!
Are you talking about your Tapeworms and Lice?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES WHAT YOU "THINK?" YOU'RE SLIME. DEBIL FOCUS ON KILLING YOUR CHILDREN.... THIS HAS TO END SOMEWHERE... SAY, UM, THA'S A CUTE L'IL GIRL... SO DEBIL STAB HER IN THE FACE WITH HIS RUSTY SCISSORS, STAB! STAB! STAB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CUTE L'IL GIRL... OR, AT LEAST SHE WUZ...
So, I see you work in an abortion clinic.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MUCH LIKE THE INTERNET, EH, BITCH?
Point? Are you making one?

Go ahead and tell us how the internet and TV are the same.

BTW, you've got spittle on the tip of your gnarly nose next to the clingon.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
THE KEY IS: KILL THEM. DON'T FO' CHRIST'S SAKE HELP THEM. KILL THEM!!!!!!!
So THAT'S what Obama said to the security forces in Benghazi. Wow. Wait 'til THAT hits the papers!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt.
i quit watching news on tv a long time ago. the talking heads of every ilk say what they think instead of reporting the news. and who's opinion could be more right than mine?...by their own reasoning.
Agreed. The wise head is the one who becomes their own Aggregator, Filter and Gold Miner. Finding half-truths across the medium and fitting each of those halves back together is work. The easy route is to drink beer watching any random News Channel.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I shop at walmart about once a month, just to remind myself why i don't shop at walmart.
I go just to check out the hotties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 746,121 - 746,140 of1,034,735
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 20 at 10:38PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE