Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
745,841 - 745,860 of 1,082,512 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>You-NO loyal companion for You...now adjust your attitude.
Touch me in my naughty bits, but keep your teeth out.
Just kiddin, flo.
I'm a real kidder.
Laugh!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are there Homer. I can see your posts you weasal.
Weasal is right.

Leg attaching, nosey Weasal even....oughta be whipped with a cattail.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just kiddin, flo.
I'm a real kidder.
Laugh!
I refuse to pull muh teeth out of their sockets for YOU or anybody else that's not on my one list-duhmo.
Geez....why ya'll give the gud ones like Carol and muhself sucha hard time.
Shame on you!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Taxes are going UP on the ones already footing the bills for the slackertics.
Won't THAT be a speshull accomplishment!
There are thousands of patriotic Americans rolling in their graves.

When a Mattress Salesman says "It even comes with free pillows", when Late Night TV Carnival Barkers tell us they'll send us a $500 Blender for only $19.99 and if we call in the next 5 minutes, they'll send us two, when Wimpy says "I'll gladly pay you on Monday for a hamburger today", we all understand.

But when the Jerk-In-Chief talks the same ghetto sh*t, we fall for it? Madison Ave has moved into the Oval Office. Common Sense has moved out of America.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you mean the same ones who gamed the system, bought legislation that only benefited themselves, tanked the economy and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire?
those patriots?
Well...they have it coming to 'em.

Ohhhhhhhh well.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Smartical wrote:
As former CIA Director David Petraeus revealed new discrepancies Friday in the administration's story over Libya, a dozen female House Democrats suggested Republicans' criticism of U.N. ambassador Susan Rice over her Libya comments is instead rooted in sexism and racism.
I wonder what flavor kool-aid they were drinking
They can't fight the opposition on the merits of the Benghazi case so all they have left is the popular Liberal fallback position: charge racism and sexism. That always works.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>that's it?
Do you really want me to talk about your sex-for-cirarettes with the institution's guards, also?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Common Sense has moved out of America.
About a couple of decades ago, it's just gotten to the point of total fruition now!!

Remember the OLD days of Christmas club accounts?
RUSH10ME

Saluda, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
The difference between Republicans and Democrats:
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Democrat gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Republican was very impressed and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Democrats pocket and gave the homeless man fifty dollars.
Now you know the difference between Republicans and Democrats.
YOU have got it all backwards there spanky , history proves it .

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>so you are in favor of outsourcing? good for you...you've got a real future in the destruction of the country...yep...republic*nt alright
Not at all am I in favor of outsourcing. Problem is that we are pricing ourselves out due to over priced union wages.

Fire the hostess bakers and train the custodians to bake the Twinkies.

I donít know what they make but I am sure it is way too much, itís not rocket science making cup cakes.

I prefer American made products, the problem is you canít find them!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I refuse to pull muh teeth out of their sockets for YOU or anybody else that's not on my one list-duhmo.
Geez....why ya'll give the gud ones like Carol and muhself sucha hard time.
Shame on you!
I like carol.
She's tough.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't fight the opposition on the merits of the Benghazi case so all they have left is the popular Liberal fallback position: charge racism and sexism. That always works.
And how in the world they can even deviate to the usual IGNORANT levels of "sexism and racism" wahwahwah, when questioning-

A. Why were special ops forces pulled out just weeks before the terrorist attack, with visible signs of terrorist groups activity (in a KNOWN prior terrorist active region) flapping obviously in the daily winds?
and
B. Why were repeated requests of diplomatic concern ignored and or disregarded so effortlessly in the days prior to?

WTH were we doing in Libya-aiding and abetting failed statehoodism, with out enough assets?

Foreign Policy FAILURE.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Jeebus? First Responder to this entire disgusting thread? Turns out The Republicans set up the whole Fiscal Cliff thingie (Jeebus quoted thusly "they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized") and now are trying to wiggle out of their own petard.
The Republicans managed to re-elect this black president. Period.
That is, thanx to their incredibly painful-to-watch missteps and general obstructionist bullshit.
Turns out people DO care, not because they wanted a black president. Period. So what do they care about?
The black president. Period. who got RE-elected as the most viable candidate, running on his own record/performance since 2008. To quote Paul Harvey - "And that's the rest of the story."
Hey Jeebus, how's that Period thing workin' out fer ya?
The GOP knows darn good and well that taxes have to go up regardless of who is in the white house. It also knows very well that the wealthy must pitch in, rather than just pull out, just like those on the bottom rung of the economic ladder must.(Business owners have known this for years also, and the smart ones prepared accordingly.) I believe the President had both of the last elections in the bag, and that you are exactly right: The republicans elected this President - did anyone really believe the GOP EVER intended to preside over the cleanup of Bush's mess? That's what Democrats are for.

Mitt Romney was a patsy, destined, practically GURANTEED to fail, by the GOP.

I knew this 6 months ago. Looks like you've also had your eyes open.
Good for you.

:)
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your own mind. Most Republicans records speak for themselves. That's not brainwashing, that's truth. Bush was scary enough, as was McCain, Romney and their ilk.
Okay you are clearly clueless. You said earlier that if elected Mitt would take away your social security and medicare. Bogus brainwashing scare tactics and you bought it hook line and sinker. Did Bush 1 or Bush 2 take away your social security? NO. Did Reagan? NO. Did any one of them even hint at doing it? NO. Bush 2 signed the drug prescription add on to medicare. You are a gullible sap. OOH, watch out, your shadow is right behind you. LOL.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just kiddin, flo.
I'm a real kidder.
Laugh!
Diane Fienstien for Secretary of State!!
Smile dem :-p

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>orange lion? is that what happens when a vegan tiger gets beaten down?
A vegan tiger would starve to death with a quickness.

So yeah, I guess there might be an orangey stain on the Serengeti...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Weasal is right.
Leg attaching, nosey Weasal even....oughta be whipped with a cattail.
That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want me to talk about your sex-for-cirarettes with the institution's guards, also?
no
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What kind of kkkowards leave topix after losing the election?
Same ones that sit back and watch carol do their fighting.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I like carol.
She's tough.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••