"Impeach Nobama"<quoted text>I agree. I only buy my shirts from higher-end stores where they are made by children in India.
Just out of curiosity I checked some labels;
- Wrangler jeans made in made in Mexico
- Dockers slacks made in made in Vietnam
- Strafford dress shirt made in Vietnam
- Fruit of the Loom skivies made in Honduras
- Lee jeans made in Mexico
- Russell Athletic jacket made in Taiwan
- Port Authority coat made in Vietnam
- Zag hoodie sweat shirt made in China
- Cougar wind breaker made in Korea
- Towncraft walking shorts made in Bangladesh
- Nike sneakers made in Vietnam
Darn I am gonna have to check, I must be a real traitor wearing clothes made in 3 rd. world countries.