Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Fort Washington, MD

#673552 Jun 29, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Waxballs for sure.
<quoted text>...
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
"WAXMAN" and "FLORIDUH" are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "FLORIDUH " is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while WAXBALLS (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is negro.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time.
Given as they look like a cross between barnyard hogs and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Old Waxman has to be the biggest hypocrite and paranoid idiot on here. His illness is more than obvious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#673553 Jun 29, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like proving just how stupid and paranoid you are, freakie fanatic. Besides Ghost would kick your fat ass around the block in a heart beat, coward.
LMAO!!! You're such a moran!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#673554 Jun 29, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No they didn't. They are being forced to buy a policy (or pay a fine) that they could have bought last week on their own.
Liar.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#673555 Jun 29, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT, you didn't kill yourself last night? I love the fact that there are a few of you weak kneed fanatical righties that are so obsessed with me. Accusing everyone of being me. I have only posted a couple times in the last two months idiot. I'm having a ball traveling all around this great nations and receiving accolades and meeting friendly people everywhere. Look you righties are born losers, and Americas embarrassment.
Witness the insane rantings of a drooling, senile, douche bag

ghost secret decoder ring translation:

receiving accolades = getting the finger

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#673556 Jun 29, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, and a thank you would be nice, moocher.
A thank you? For what? My costs for my Healthcare for the past three years exceeds any benefit I've received.

Perhaps you should thank me for that. I manage my healthcare well.

I've paid Federal Taxes until this past year. Seems this households earnings went down and put some money away that would not be taxed. It's the American way.

I can't help it if you like to think of the worst case scenario and apply them to anyone that's not your clone.

So call me moocher, big deal, the source is you and that makes it from an asshole.

BTW....Good Morning

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Fort Washington, MD

#673557 Jun 29, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Witness the insane rantings of a drooling, senile, douche bag
ghost secret decoder ring translation:
receiving accolades = getting the finger
Thanks for sharing your world with us "Priest Puddin"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#673558 Jun 29, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See RealDave, you butty nutsickles is well know for attacking children on here. Not just mine, but many others who don't think like him. It's the liberal way.
So, how many other people's sons & daughters do you call losers who are poor, don't make enough to pay federal income tax?

People with chronic conditions that can't afford the medical care or prescription drugs all losers in your book.

I took the post to be throwing your words back in your face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#673560 Jun 29, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your world with us "Priest Puddin"
Witness the anti Catholic bigotry of a Kenyan commie atheist douche bag

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#673561 Jun 29, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all one good country.
Good Morning
Good morning.

According to Nobama, equities markets are surging before the US markets open on the news of the SCOTUS health care ruling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Fort Washington, MD

#673562 Jun 29, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!! You're such a moran!
Sure old obvious one...You never have a good day you paranoid freak. For a person that pretends daily about his wonderful life planning you sure turned out to be a miserable creepy kinda lying jerk. Hell you are so paranoid that you actually think you are an Independent, you can't even be honest about that.LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#673563 Jun 29, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The mandate to force Catholic organizations to provide free bc and abortions is unconstitutional. That will be the next SOTUS decision.
It is better to repeal ObamaCare than have it overturned on a 5-4 decision like Roe vs Wade On to November.
The Supreme court has persuaded even more people to turn out and throw out a "Sellout Tax and Cheat obama" and rid obamacare in November..- Two birds via one stone!!!- Thank You Justice Roberts!!!
-
Democrats lost the house because of obamacare, libtards lost Kennedy's seat, the bluest seat because of obamacare, Republican governorships increased because of obamacare, libtards lost the economy and jobs because of obamacare, occupy wall street lost because of obamacare, the unions lost because obamacare, occupy obama loses re-election because of obamacare... Everthing obamacare touches, libtards lose because of obamacare...
-
obamacare tax and cheat, the tool that just keeps on delivering libtard defeat...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#673564 Jun 29, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how many other people's sons & daughters do you call losers who are poor, don't make enough to pay federal income tax?
People with chronic conditions that can't afford the medical care or prescription drugs all losers in your book.
I took the post to be throwing your words back in your face.
"This is not over"

ROLL CALL: Health Care Ruling Re-Energizes Tea Party:

The movement, born in 2009 from the opposition to the health care overhaul, has developed a professionalism that few expected, attracting seasoned operatives and winning allies in Congress. Vitriolic protests have taken a back seat to well-executed fundraising campaigns. Groups such as the Tea Party Express have raised tens of millions of dollars on the promise of derailing the health care law.

And, in many ways, Thursday’s ruling is exactly what they had been training for.

With its mission left intact by the ruling, the Tea Party Patriots, an umbrella organization that raised $12.2 million from May 2010 to May 2011, instantly launched an online petition slamming the court for ruling “against the American people” and fired off a fundraising email that a spokesman said brought in three times more money than a typical appeal.

“To those that are rejoicing that this monstrosity is partially upheld, I have got four little words for you: This is not over,” Keli Carender, national grass-roots coordinator for the Tea Party Patriots, told the crowd gathered outside the court.“If you thought that November 2010 was historic, you just wait for November 2012.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mountville, PA

#673565 Jun 29, 2012
Eman wrote:
"Medicare Part B is not mandated. It is voluntary, and yet people over 65 choose to purchase it, Hillary. And the reason they choose to purchase it is because it's a good deal. "
Obamacare must not be a very good deal if it is mandated.
There was not a drug benefit before the Republicans passed Part B.(It does cost nearly a trillion dollars over ten years with no funding mechanism.)

Insurance has been around & most people have it.

Those that don't have already decided they can't afford it or rather not buy it & depend on others to be their safety net.

Your attempt to use part b as a comparison is really really stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#673566 Jun 29, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The Supreme court has persuaded even more people to turn out and throw out a "Sellout Tax and Cheat obama" and rid obamacare in November..- Two birds via one stone!!!- Thank You Justice Roberts!!!
-
Democrats lost the house because of obamacare, libtards lost Kennedy's seat, the bluest seat because of obamacare, Republican governorships increased because of obamacare, libtards lost the economy and jobs because of obamacare, occupy wall street lost because of obamacare, the unions lost because obamacare, occupy obama loses re-election because of obamacare... Everthing obamacare touches, libtards lose because of obamacare...
-
obamacare tax and cheat, the tool that just keeps on delivering libtard defeat...
-
It's the culture...
Repeal of the ObamaCare tax is a better option that a 5-4 SOTUS ruling. With the huge majorities, Romney can appoint a pro life judge to over turn Roe vs Wade

A two-fer for the right wing

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#673567 Jun 29, 2012
Some of you do realize the health care bill was passed off under false pretenses and Justice Roberts just pointed that out?

Democrats wouldn't call what they were doing a tax increase because they knew the bill wouldn't pass. Obama couldn't say it wasn't a tax enough when trying to sell it to the American people.

But because Democrats worded it as being a tax in the bill, Justice Roberts simply upheld what Congress said it was. Congress does have the power under the Constitution to raise taxes, and that's exactly what Justice Roberts upheld.

Now, with millions being afforded free health care, where is all the money going to come from to pay for it? The rich first, of course. Then the middle class.

We, the people, still have the power to decide who and what will affect our own lives in this country. We can exercise that power and vote out big government in Washington in November.

Justice Roberts pointed that out as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#673568 Jun 29, 2012
In a surprise move, Tea Party godfather Rick Santelli said conservatives should respect the Supreme Court's decision on health care.

"You know what, the Supreme Court did what it thought best. I believe in that process, whether I agree with it or not," said Rick Santelli, CNBC's on-air editor, on CNBC on Thursday after the Supreme Court ruled in a 5-4 decision that the Affordable Care Act was constitutional. "I challenge the conservatives in Congress to take this decision with respect. With respect!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/cnbc...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#673569 Jun 29, 2012
"But pressing for total repeal may not be as simple as some Republicans believe. For one thing, even if they controlled the White House, the House and the Senate next year, Republicans would struggle to get 60 votes in the Senate to overturn the legislation. Are they prepared to spend months fighting over health care and leave themselves open to the charge that they weren’t paying attention to the economy — the same thing they said of Obama?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-vict...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#673570 Jun 29, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeal of the ObamaCare tax is a better option that a 5-4 SOTUS ruling. With the huge majorities, Romney can appoint a pro life judge to over turn Roe vs Wade
A two-fer for the right wing
Obama won a small battle, but lost the war... It's not over the fat lady sings!!... Nobama!!!
-
AND ... Thank You Chief Justice Roberts! You moved the goal Post. Tax and Cheat sellout Obmacare, a serendipitous gift, a "TAX" that will be easily repealed with only 51 Senate Votes...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Fort Washington, MD

#673571 Jun 29, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been having an embarrassing and major public mental meltdown for the last three and a half years. It is building to a crescendo now. The re-election of Pres. Obama will be the finishing touch. Get the straight jacket ready!
I love it, talk about "one flew over the Coo Coo's nest". That would be old "WAXBALLS".LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mountville, PA

#673572 Jun 29, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of healthy young people will now either have to buy a product or pay higher taxes to subsidize people like lily and Amazed. And they call that "responsibility". Liberals are so stupid.
I'm tired of being your safety net. Buy a damn policy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min OzRitz 46,741
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr James 68,514
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Chuck 19,222
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) 22 hr katie 7
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••