Middlefield Tattoo Parlor Closed; Acc...

Middlefield Tattoo Parlor Closed; Accused Of Tattooing A Minor

There are 109 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Middlefield Tattoo Parlor Closed; Accused Of Tattooing A Minor. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

CT ink on Route 66 was shuttered Wednesday and will remain closed indefinitely, town health official Lee Vito said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Yevette

United States

#120 Mar 24, 2009
Mike J in CT wrote:
<quoted text>
An easier way to identify is by reading their posts on this thread.
A guy I work with has over 50 tats and also 2 Master degrees. Sorry, your stereotypical view doesn't hold water in this case.
my hearts with you... you know only good will come from this
jackie rox ct ink tattys

Woburn, MA

#121 Mar 24, 2009
obama Snow wrote:
<quoted text>MOST PEOPLE WITH TATS ARE UNEDUCATED AND INSECURE --THEY THINK THEY WILL BECOME A BETTER PERSON AND BE LIKED --IF ONLY THEY HAD THE RIGHT TAT !
ignorance again... who are you to say that... that's like if i said if you wear name brand clothes your a yuppie tight a$$... or if you wear black your a miserable depressed goth- is that true about everyone that wears name brands or who likes black... no its not!! you sound like someone who needs to make fun of other people and their beliefs to build your confidence so how does that make you better than me??
Educate yourself on this: Tattoos are an expression of ones self. Not an expression of everyone else. We do it for us and that's it. Im very confident and secure and letting that needle hit my skin had nothing to do with it...
I have my Associates and my Bachelors degrees,
I work in a very professional environment and I even have piercings...SHOCKER??? No, some people have opened their minds to the fact that not everyone is the same. Some of us choose to express ourselves in ways that others won't understand. However, some are willing to accept the fact that individuality is a good thing. The beauty of being a woman with tattoos is that I am not afraid, I am independent and I do not judge those with or without tattoos. We're just like everyone else, we just choose to live our lives with a little more color.
Id rather be hated for who i am than loved for who I'm not.
You people are going to keep replying to me and arguing but you will NEVER be right on what your trying to prove so i don't know why you even bother... i will fight my beliefs to the death, no one can break me and my beliefs!
jackie rox ct ink tattys

Woburn, MA

#123 Mar 24, 2009
obama Snow wrote:
<quoted text>the worse thing in the world is the desecration of a once beautiful woman's body -- if you are good looking female and get a tat ---------- that is liken to spray painting a gang symbol on the Mona Lisa ,...why would you allow some untalented moe ron to draw some crappy art on your back !--- the dolt doing the so called art couldn't make a dime if they tried painting fine art ,.,... so they find low I.Q. teens --and convince them that it is ........COOL TO GET A TATOO ... the tattoo artist makes a ton of money praying off the dopes in society,......... who think they are some how better than the rest of us ,...because they have a screaming skull with snakes coming out of its eye sockets ,....on their arm !-
first of all my name isn't Jane, learn to read before you talk about other peoples I.Q.s
secondly do you even know what your talking about because you make NO sense what-so-ever! none!
and lastly i KNOW I'm better than you, tattoos and all, because I'm not shallow and closed minded. I have an education (deans list) and an awesome paying job and guess what, I'm getting a tattoo Saturday morning!! I got my 1st tattoo at 26 and was fully aware of all my decisions, i think I'm over trying to be cool I'm not freakin 12...
who cares if you don't like tattoos, who are you anyway...your nobody, you never were anybody and you never will be anybody with that aptitude. Like i said your too insecure about yourself so you have to pick on everyone else to make yourself feel better. Tattoos are an art form and has been around for century's, educate yourself and stop trying to argue with me... keep your damn opinions to yourself.
Jackie rox CT INK tattys

United States

#125 Mar 25, 2009
FISH OFF wrote:
<quoted text>Its attitude,.....dude ,.....if you are so smart you should know better ,.......-- aptitude -- is what you are lacking ,.....go get that new tat--........ who cares .......... even all the ciss - cum - bag guys,...... you hang out with,.... dont really care either ------- they just want some - free nookie--,... some thing i am sure,... you are more than willing, and corporative ..in the back seat of their rust bucket cars ,.........i hope you get a big unicorn on your chest ,.....so in 5 years when you are 245 pounds ,...the unicorn looks more like a mule with a rebar rod sticking out of its misshapen head ,.....real nice look 1 ---- and in 10 years,...... your little girl will ask you ,... " mommy why is there an ugly green blob monster on your belly ?" ---
Yeah i must be a slut, thats a prerequisite for having a tattoo, wow you are so much smarter than me, how did you ever know that... yeah you actually have to sign somethingt saying that your promiscuous in order to get one, right?? wow who knew!
To bad ive been with the same man for 6 years and im sure the only thing that you have is your hand, and that is a streath ha ha ha! and by the way if you were so smart you wouldnt attack people over the computer like a puss.. and if your pull this crap in person i feel sorry for you, your gonna mess with the wrong person one day and karmas a b*tch. three words: six feet under!
BTW whats with your secret obssession with unicorns... are you trying to come out or something. Im done with you, looser, PEACE!

Since: Feb 09

Elmhurst, IL

#127 Mar 25, 2009
Don't feed the trolls.
Jackie rox CT INK tattys

United States

#128 Mar 25, 2009
FISH OFF wrote:
I'll bet you smoke too ... another sign of a party chick -- lets see -- a tattoo,… a smoker ,… I'll bet you are a liberal democrat too -- the triple crown -signs of a' easy " girl ! "......HEY GUYS -- IF YOU MEET THIS WOMAN -ASK HER OUT FOR A DATE !-- YOU--- WILL-- GET LUCKY !..... ger er drunk --- and get er done .....!
your sooo right dude, its like you know me... me and everyother person in the world that either has a tattoo, partys, or smokes is a total skank and we sleep with everyone just for that reason... but your too much of a puss to say that to anyones face. i really hope you just do the world a favor and kill yourself! really!! one less judgemental, sterotyping fuck in this world!

so you really have nothing better to with your time than come up with false acusations about peole with tattoos all day long... like is that your job...i mean you havnt even given me 1 true and valid reason why tattoos are so trashy, your really just making shit up thats not true you look like an a$$... i mean seriously... i really hope your not an adult becaues thats really sad if you are.... im thinking your about 15 years old because you have NO CLUE! you sound like a freakin natzi ... your just like freakin hitler... lets burn all the people in the world that have tattoos because i dont like them... like i said im done with you. die already!
FISH OFF

AOL

#129 Mar 25, 2009
Jackie rox CT INK tattys wrote:
<quoted text>
your sooo right dude, its like you know me... me and everyother person in the world that either has a tattoo, partys, or smokes is a total skank and we sleep with everyone just for that reason... die already!
i know a so called 'tat artist' with a ' ink gun'- he gets b. jays for doing tramp stamps ...on trashy chicks --and then ,.....they still pay him cash!---------he makes more money than any one else i know ---------- all undeclared ,...------ he hates the smell of most of his clients ---------- and wishes he could turn many of them away ---------- he should send them to Connecticut -- so JACKIE can do them ...-------i hope she keeps her little shop clean {or does she work out of her apartment ?-- the state might shut her down too --but then again,...... she doesn't report any income either ....so the state inspectors wouldnt know where to find her
pissed mom

Spring Hill, FL

#130 Jul 30, 2013
There is a reason they make laws and should be upheld. If someone sold booze to the kid and the kid got killed wouldnt the person that sold it be responsible? I am going tough the same thing and if I cant hit my kid and leave a temporary mark on her, why would someone think they have the right to permanent mark her?
Waite A Wyle

United States

#131 Jul 31, 2013
My grandad get both arms tatted in the Navy 50 years ago. He tells me what they are but I can't even see it - a black panther you say? Just a big nasty smudge now! My granmam, bless her soul, had a little rose on her ankle. By the time she passed on, it looked like a skin rash.

Have fun watching all that money and ink turn into a big blur. Rock On!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min RealDave 1,395,067
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Into The Night 60,077
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 311,337
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,722
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages