Would a Sign Reminding You of Your Ow...

Would a Sign Reminding You of Your Own Kids Convince You to Put On the Brakes?

There are 2 comments on the ABC News story from Jun 13, 2012, titled Would a Sign Reminding You of Your Own Kids Convince You to Put On the Brakes?. In it, ABC News reports that:

Can you get people to change behavior by appealing to their hearts or emotions? That's a standard tactic for advertisers, and now one woman has taken a page from the Madison Avenue playbook to try to get people to drive safely.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

ridiculous

New Haven, CT

#1 Jun 14, 2012
NO those signs completely ANNOY me. My kds would not be playing in the road. Keep your kids out of the road when I'm driving by and there should not be a problem.
DumbandDumber

Prospect, CT

#2 Jul 13, 2012
The fathers of the kids in my area play in the street with the kids... Not sure who is dumber, the kids or the parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,250,325
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min OzRitz 53,907
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Goose 20,041
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,132
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Mon tom wingo 48
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Mon This Thread Now C... 16,154
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Jun 28 Enigma 565
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages