Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't...

Why are puerto ricans so lazy & don't work?

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

whiteguyreal

Warwick, RI

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Question?
padrino

Flushing, NY

#2 May 30, 2014
Some of it is genetic from endogamy with about 35% of them makesit hard to function. But the others 65% work just as well. In reality you are talking of a loud minority of them.
Eval1

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

#4 Oct 9, 2014
padrino wrote:
Some of it is genetic from endogamy with about 35% of them makesit hard to function. But the others 65% work just as well. In reality you are talking of a loud minority of them.
The ones that work are lazy as well, every where you go for service in PR the people are terrible.
PRW101

Farmington, CT

#5 Oct 23, 2014
Why would they work.. They play the system as well as anybody.. Welfare, SS Disability ect.. To be fair, I'm white and know a lot of PR that work their ass off. I work w a few who are stand up folks. They have great work ethic and good morals.
BeingTruthful

Longmeadow, MA

#6 Sep 15, 2015
They are very lazy. The ones that do work only work a part time job. So they can obtain government benefits for free. But pretty much most of them cheat the welfare system and don't work. They drive around with no licenses, no auto insurance and no registration. They're loud and very abnoxious as well.
Welfare Hags

Manchester, CT

#7 Sep 16, 2015
Because they seem to have an overblown sense of entitlement. They come here to the U.S.(Or are born here) and fly their PR flags on their hovels and their cars while they collect their food stamps and their welfare and their WIC and any other free handout they can grab up. If they think PR is so great that they display the PR flag here in the states then go back to the island and stop sucking off the U.S. Government teet!

And if they're on welfare they should stop having so many kids! Nothing like a typical PR welfare momma with six kids from six different PR baby daddies.
Hag Bag

Manchester, CT

#8 Feb 28, 2016
And they stink too. The welfare offices should hand out soap with the food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,432,270
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min Ann kukelski 20,611
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 311,874
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Mothra 61,479
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 71,055
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun Barmsweb 72,037
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages