The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,486

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26169 Aug 23, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Killing a white boy...
http://nydn.us/1pVhQBP
the wrongful killing of anybody is wrong, very plain, and very simple....
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#26170 Aug 23, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> its far worste when our white kids shoot up the schools and kill innocent kids and teachers ect. and this cannot be disputed, they take out scores of people at a time, don't you read or watch the news??? WAKE UP....
Not even 500 have died due to that, go check out the stats! The numbers of little kids killed in cross fire of gangs is way more compared to a few school shootings and one shooter was a Chinese student
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26171 Aug 23, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even 500 have died due to that, go check out the stats! The numbers of little kids killed in cross fire of gangs is way more compared to a few school shootings and one shooter was a Chinese student
killing, is just still killing, does not matter if one person is killed, or a million, its all still very WRONG, and it does not matter if the killer, or killers, is black, brown, blue, green or yellow,purple, or polka dotted smh...
Dark Avenger

United States

#26172 Aug 23, 2014
Nobody seemed to think how absurd some of the comments from the accomplice were. He was just making it up as went along - like he's done so many times. Now, the entire town has a scar it'll take years to erase. All because a couple guys didn't want to obey the law.
Mr Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26173 Aug 23, 2014
Dark Avenger wrote:
Nobody seemed to think how absurd some of the comments from the accomplice were. He was just making it up as went along - like he's done so many times. Now, the entire town has a scar it'll take years to erase. All because a couple guys didn't want to obey the law.
yep

tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26174 Aug 23, 2014
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
IAM off of this post because I no right from wrong no matter what the cause, and I don't have any more time to 'debate with the [racist bigots here,] TO me no matter what the skin color, or the race, I was raised by 'white very intelligent parents,] and they didn't teach me or my siblings to hate any body because of their race, or their skin color, other whites always did get mad when another white person didnt go along with their [very ignorant shenanigans,]this post is all about bigotry, I truely don't have the time for any more of this ignorant, very unintelligent, BS.And for the record even just a few shootings, of any body, anywhere, is way to much...

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#26177 Aug 23, 2014
I still love New Orleans. My favorite city.
Mike Brown High Clown

Dayton, OH

#26178 Aug 23, 2014
Ferguson MO, all of St Louis County, and East St. Louis IL. The ghettos and scum of America!

MAKE A NOTE OF IT!
Mike Brown High Clown

Dayton, OH

#26179 Aug 23, 2014
electeur wrote:
I still love New Orleans. My favorite city.
A $heethole that wasn't much better before Katrina, and now with a crime rate per capita higher than the pre hurricane population? LOL!

You must be a Lower Ninth Ward rat....
AMERICA IS BLIND

Honor, MI

#26180 Aug 23, 2014
our justice system and our courts are corrupt and no one cares = you will care because God cares = does jay nixon care about the injustice in our courts = NO A BLACK GUY GETS SHOT AND THEN ITS A BIG DEAL HE WILL GET JUSTICE = OH BY THE WAY THE BACLK GUY IS DEAD = HOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BLACK AND WHITE THAT ARE LIVING WHO CANNOT EVEN GET A FAIR TRIAL = THE BLACK GUY IS DEAD = NOW GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT = HOW ABOUT GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CORRUPT ST LOUIS COUNTY CLAYTON COURT HOUSE AND MANY OTHERS INCLUDING FARMINGTON MO = HYPOCRITES ALL
please hear me

Adairsville, GA

#26181 Aug 23, 2014
The police shouldn't have met an unarmed man with deadly force... shouldn't they know how to scrap? Isn't that part of their training?? And that dumbass thug shouldn't have been going toward the cop aggressively.

Now lets move on to something that matters!!!

If you know someone suffering from cancer please I beg you to research alternative cures! There are cures out there! If you only read two articles on this subject let it be about these two people! Please, people shouldn't have to suffer needlessly like this! Check out David Triplett on Youtube and Read about Johanna Budwig and her cancer research
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26182 Aug 24, 2014
Black youths 'shoot woman with a pellet gun in hate attack near New York's Central Park'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27329...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26183 Aug 24, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> its far worste when our white kids shoot up the schools and kill innocent kids and teachers ect. and this cannot be disputed, they take out scores of people at a time, don't you read or watch the news??? WAKE UP....
Violence against Whites...

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/th...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26184 Aug 24, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> IAM off of this post because I no right from wrong no matter what the cause, and I don't have any more time to 'debate with the [racist bigots here,] TO me no matter what the skin color, or the race, I was raised by 'white very intelligent parents,] and they didn't teach me or my siblings to hate any body because of their race, or their skin color, other whites always did get mad when another white person didnt go along with their [very ignorant shenanigans,]this post is all about bigotry, I truely don't have the time for any more of this ignorant, very unintelligent, BS.And for the record even just a few shootings, of any body, anywhere, is way to much...
The Regular posters here have a agenda. Racist Logic come before reason.
please hear me

Adairsville, GA

#26185 Aug 24, 2014
please hear me wrote:
The police shouldn't have met an unarmed man with deadly force... shouldn't they know how to scrap? Isn't that part of their training?? And that dumbass thug shouldn't have been going toward the cop aggressively.
Now lets move on to something that matters!!!
If you know someone suffering from cancer please I beg you to research alternative cures! There are cures out there! If you only read two articles on this subject let it be about these two people! Please, people shouldn't have to suffer needlessly like this! Check out David Triplett on Youtube and Read about Johanna Budwig and her cancer research
Really? You judged this as incendiary, Racy, and that you disagree... Please specify what is incendiary and racy and what it is that you disagree with.

God people are so damn stupid! Lets not look at facts or common sense... NOOOO lets just argue about shit that isn't going to make a bit of difference in the long run.

Forget making a difference Let's just wallow in our ignorance! Stupid ass sheeple!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#26186 Aug 24, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Regular posters here have a agenda. Racist Logic come before reason.
. A moment to pause. Michael Brown funeral tomorrow in St.Louis. I bet he won't steal cigars again. Word!

Ain't my post black momma!
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26188 Aug 24, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you Sambo the big ole blue gum dumbo.
I see you are once again back on here acting like a ignorant clown. if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say nothing at all you always did act and sound like a ignoramus!!!
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26189 Aug 24, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>. A moment to pause. Michael Brown funeral tomorrow in St.Louis. I bet he won't steal cigars again. Word!
Ain't my post black momma!
you need help really badly you must have forgotten to take you meds again you sound even sicker known get some help for yourself before its way to late anybody who reads your posts can tell you are a very lonely miserable very unhappy racist, and trust me that hate is going to very soon destroy you.another reason I no that you are sick is because you had said 3 months or so ago that you were turning over a new leaf for your bigoted hatred, hate destroys, it does more damage to the object in which it is stored than on the object in which it is poured, and that's a very true life fact, DO get help asap.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26190 Aug 24, 2014
truth told wrote:
<quoted text> you need help really badly you must have forgotten to take you meds again you sound even sicker known get some help for yourself before its way to late anybody who reads your posts can tell you are a very lonely miserable very unhappy racist, and trust me that hate is going to very soon destroy you.another reason I no that you are sick is because you had said 3 months or so ago that you were turning over a new leaf for your bigoted hatred, hate destroys, it does more damage to the object in which it is stored than on the object in which it is poured, and that's a very true life fact, DO get help asap.

His a big Troll , his been on the post for a long time.
He often uses about a dozen different names
pig soooie

San Jose, CA

#26191 Aug 24, 2014
Toad Suck, AR
Only place more dangerous?
Possum Grape, AR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min RealDave 1,144,011
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,584
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 7 hr JosephA214 9
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 9 hr boogie 11
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 hr TRD 68,794
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Wed JOEL 70,615
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance