The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#25995 Aug 9, 2014

What does the Criminalization of a group of people do ?

Location hidden

#25997 Aug 9, 2014

Criminalization of a people.

Location hidden

#26000 Aug 9, 2014
Criminalization of Black people is not what the original intent of this thread.

Location hidden

#26003 Aug 10, 2014

Unarmed man shot by police for the crime of being black.

Location hidden

#26005 Aug 10, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Blacks are 10x more likely to commit a crime than any other race . No winder this guy got shot Black people have created their own problems by past actions chances are this guy did something No Police do not shoot people for sport
Using your racists logic at what age should I tell me three year old son his a criminal ?

Location hidden

#26007 Aug 10, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baltimore curfew Designed to curb violence Do you think white people are the reason Baltimore feels the need for a curfew
As far as you 3 yr old Teach him that nothing o=good ever comes of staying out after dark Perhaps he will say in school rather than becoming a statistic ..... if you catch my drift
People are not afraid of black it is just a shame that blacks have a propensity towards senseless violence Why do you think black on black crime rates are so high?
http://news.msn.com/us/go-home-kids-baltimore...
Your deep concern for the black community is well noted.

Location hidden

#26008 Aug 10, 2014
The demon's target is not the possessed; it is us the observers..everyone in this house. I think the point is to make us despair..to reject our humanity: to see ourselves as ultimately bestial, vile and putrescent; without dignity; ugly; unworthy.

Location hidden

#26009 Aug 10, 2014
We were as hypnotized by the enemy's propaganda as a rabbit is by a snake

Location hidden

#26012 Aug 10, 2014
Song of Solomon 1:5-6King James Version (KJV)

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Location hidden

#26021 Aug 10, 2014

Criminalization of all Black People
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#26022 Aug 10, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
We are living in an age where Black people are colored illegitimate. Classed, marginalized and stereotyped as "thugs"" 
Well they are doing it to themselves... Just look at the Hip-Hop scene, the guns, gangs, proud to be living in the projects... Yeah what do ya expect
MaxxWiskers

Lake Forest, CA

#26028 Aug 10, 2014
Detroit is decades behind the tech curve. They are stuck in successful models of the past which long ago stopped working. Now Detroit has effectively become a kleptocracy. The question is will Detroit fully go the way of Smith & Corona. At one time an indispensable product totally obsoleted by the PC.

Location hidden

#26030 Aug 11, 2014
The Hack Checker

Dayton, OH

#26033 Aug 11, 2014
Ferguson Missouri. Per Wikipedia, 65% black and 35% white or other races
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26035 Aug 11, 2014
You can take the monkey out of the jungle but...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27216...

Location hidden

#26041 Aug 12, 2014
Are Mostly Nice Places.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26053 Aug 12, 2014
realyst

Buffalo, NY

#26057 Aug 13, 2014
Too many white women having mixed babies with African American daddies who may be there for a while and then disappear, leaving the woman completely destroyed and influenced by his culture. The children? They may end up dysfunctional.
Smokin Joe

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26061 Aug 13, 2014
Cock-O-Doodle-Do o

Tustin, CA

#26062 Aug 13, 2014
Its no surprise there are riots in these places. The triggers are often minor routine occurrences, expect more destructive riots. Obama has earned the Nobel peace prize because he has postponed this, the great recession hit blacks the worse and there has been no recovery for them. Many of these black cities would be on par with the 4th world if it was not for the subsidies. There is no political way to fix this. These riots of destruction have been occurring around every 25 years or so. In a majority black city it might be a good idea to sell off anything that is vulnerable to this kind of cyclical TNB. After everything has burned in a giant chimpout you can buyback in, maybe even with guberment support, that's the benefit of planning ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,459,506
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min silly rabbit 312,824
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Walla Walla Ding ... 62,342
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 71,237
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Brian_G 7,945
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) Tue BLOODSEED 11
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Tue myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages