The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,401 - 17,420 of 18,587 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah the trashy black people should go. Just as much as the trashy, hubristic, spoiled, condescending, entitled, arrogant, haughty, and utterly selfish albino chimps should disappear with their "TDB." And trust ME other human beings feel the same way. Not just blacks. Sound like a plan?
Coloreds are NOT human beings. They are a modern day animal which evolved from Homo Erectus. They are too wild to be human, but silly humans thought they could be tamed and domesticated. The lovers of the negro (oil drillers, coal burners) are the ones who messed up by breeding with these modern-day apes and making ugly mutant sprogs with them, for the hybrid offspring has nappy fur and skin-color of loose dung. They dummied down the gene pool, by mixing, for coloreds have an IQ of 70, whereas whites have an average IQ of 100. The modern day mixed African-American ape has an IQ of 85. Not good enough to be of any real use; like build high tech buildings, be scientists, or surgeons. Most of them are just for simple labor material, and many of them have criminal records and cannot pass simple drug tests. They served a purpose as slaves years ago, but modern day farming equipment has made the slave negro even more useless than it originally was in the 1800s.

Fraternizing with the ape and having it mix with humans was an experiment that had went wrong. You shouldn't breed with it, just like you shouldn't breed a zebra with a horse (for a farm animal) and you shouldn't breed a wolf with a dog and have it as a domestic pet. Your hybrid offspring will be too wild and too stupid to tame.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Making excuses for the black race is just another form of racism In my persona experience I have seen bad guys of every color. However the vast majority of senseless crimes are perpetrated by blacks.
Why is it that blacks lack direction in their lives? Could it be that most do not have a father figure at home. because he is incarcerated or absent for the home for other reasons?
You wanted and honest discussion what say you, Samuel?
Lol your intention are clear you don't need my help.
Changing the meaning of words good luck with that Bigot.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Coloreds are NOT human beings. They are a modern day animal which evolved from Homo Erectus. They are too wild to be human, but silly humans thought they could be tamed and domesticated. The lovers of the negro (oil drillers, coal burners) are the ones who messed up by breeding with these modern-day apes and making ugly mutant sprogs with them, for the hybrid offspring has nappy fur and skin-color of loose dung. They dummied down the gene pool, by mixing, for coloreds have an IQ of 70, whereas whites have an average IQ of 100. The modern day mixed African-American ape has an IQ of 85. Not good enough to be of any real use; like build high tech buildings, be scientists, or surgeons. Most of them are just for simple labor material, and many of them have criminal records and cannot pass simple drug tests. They served a purpose as slaves years ago, but modern day farming equipment has made the slave negro even more useless than it originally was in the 1800s.
Fraternizing with the ape and having it mix with humans was an experiment that had went wrong. You shouldn't breed with it, just like you shouldn't breed a zebra with a horse (for a farm animal) and you shouldn't breed a wolf with a dog and have it as a domestic pet. Your hybrid offspring will be too wild and too stupid to tame.

Good copy and paste job :-)

Since: Nov 11

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this? Your Darwin manifesto of white impotence...ahem...power? Or maybe it's just been copied and pasted from some two-bit racist white trash...ahem....power website? And the funny/sad part is that somewhere in that useless pinkish matter enclosed within your cranium, you actually believe it! But that's alright. That's your right. I just hope that your delusion doesn't go to deep when your Aryan comrades turn on you when things get really tough. Don't sip up too much of their racial crap it will destroy what few brain cells you have remaining.

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Making excuses for the black race is just another form of racism In my persona experience I have seen bad guys of every color. However the vast majority of senseless crimes are perpetrated by blacks.
Why is it that blacks lack direction in their lives? Could it be that most do not have a father figure at home. because he is incarcerated or absent for the home for other reasons?
You wanted and honest discussion what say you, Samuel?
How is Sam "making excuses?" His experience has been similar to my own. I've met whites, black's, Asian's, Hispanic's, and others who I would give my life for to protect or save. But I have also had the misfortune of meeting trash of every "race." What's funny is that you want an "honest" discussion on "race" but your subjective bias always puts black people on trial while clearly ignoring all other factors.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

In a short time white supremacy will be destroyed. The great lie of the ages killed by its own hand.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Your tears are delicious :-)
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Oook EeK! Colored apes are having a cat 5 chimpout!

I didn't copy and paste anything. I wrote all that on my own, but it's different information that I've learned and concluded over time.

Many Mexicans, Asians, Indians, and whites are getting tired of the chimp beast and many of those humans go to blackbasing sites to read the truth (in local news reports) about all your raping, robbing, murdering, and your other TNB.

White libtards are your only protectors. But your inner ape will eventually turn on them too, and they will find out the true inner negro_beast, soon enough.

White libtards push diversity, but they are hypocrites themselves who live in protected gated communities surrounded by other whites. Deep, down inside, they don't want to live around you all either.

People confuse libtards by saying they're all Jews. Not true. Not every libtard is of the Jewish faith, but I'm sure just every Jew is a libtard. Libtards as a whole, are to blame for all the lies about blacks being intelligent, productive, attractive, and useful. Your wasted species has been protected and mollycoddled enough.

But since you want me to copy/paste so badly, I've got some really good pics here to copy/paste. To other humans reading this; you should see this too. Avoid the groid:

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/0 ...

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Lookin to Honeysuckle nectar the tears of the Racist Bigots are just as sweet.

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
In a short time white supremacy will be destroyed. The great lie of the ages killed by its own hand.
White supremacy is on death row lol. That's why racist turds like becca can do nothing but throw cheap pot shots and regurgitate the racist drivel he/she/it deep throats on a daily basis. I'll have toremember that when the final nail is driven into the coffin of white supremacy. I just hope I'm around to see it.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
White supremacy is on death row lol. That's why racist turds like becca can do nothing but throw cheap pot shots and regurgitate the racist drivel he/she/it deep throats on a daily basis. I'll have toremember that when the final nail is driven into the coffin of white supremacy. I just hope I'm around to see it.
Stupid rape ape. I do not think the white race is superior. All you blackies scream white supremacist when you don't even know what that phrase means. If I don't believe the white race is superior, how would that make me a white supremacist? Who taught you that phrase? Fat ugly libtards, like Michael Moore? Or Ro Ro O'Donnell? or Kirstie Alley? All fat, washed-up has-beens jumping on the "Save Traycoon-Lil Skittles" train, because they're too old and they're too fat and their careers are about washed up.

Again, if I don't think the white race is superior, how can I be a white supremacist? But I will tell you what's inferior: chimping, gnunostril, tree-swinging, knuckledragging, bluegum, rape ape, negros. They aren't even human. Asians, Indians, Mexicans, Eskimos, whites, and brownish-tan South Pacific Islanders are human. Negro monkeys are NOT human.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

The internet the last heaven for Racist Bigots to speak freely. Mostly cowards who dare not speak above a whisper in real life.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Race classification is a American invention. Used to control and divide the masses worldwide.
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Keep up your black-on-white crime, and your other monkeyshines, and not only will most whites wake up and publicly speak this, but other changes will happen in the black community that you certainly will not like.

I just pray for the day, your gibsmedat (free government money for being lazy, non-productive negroes) no longer exist. I can't wait until black 17 year old sheboon - brood sows with 2-3 kids will start having mandatory tubal ligations and her foo skramps/EBT taken away from her.
WARRIOR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
The internet the last heaven for Racist Bigots to speak freely. Mostly cowards who dare not speak above a whisper in real life.
Hear me loud and clear kneeger!!!!!!! Is that above a whisper kneeger? How this KNEEGER!
WARRIOR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
Race classification is a American invention. Used to control and divide the masses worldwide.
Why would any race want to be classified with low life's, murders, rapist, low iq, thugs and of course associations with blue gum Kneegers like yourself. Now stfu. This message was sponsored and approved by Aryan Barbarian long live 5372 Aryan Master Race.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Becca4vous wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid rape ape. I do not think the white race is superior. All you blackies scream white supremacist when you don't even know what that phrase means. If I don't believe the white race is superior, how would that make me a white supremacist? Who taught you that phrase? Fat ugly libtards, like Michael Moore? Or Ro Ro O'Donnell? or Kirstie Alley? All fat, washed-up has-beens jumping on the "Save Traycoon-Lil Skittles" train, because they're too old and they're too fat and their careers are about washed up.
Again, if I don't think the white race is superior, how can I be a white supremacist? But I will tell you what's inferior: chimping, gnunostril, tree-swinging, knuckledragging, bluegum, rape ape, negros. They aren't even human. Asians, Indians, Mexicans, Eskimos, whites, and brownish-tan South Pacific Islanders are human. Negro monkeys are NOT human.
Where did you get your racist third grade vocabulary? Also, you say whites are not superior but you can't keep your face away from the Caucasoid groin either. You talk about white lib-tards, whites this, whites that so quit with the crap. You love to praise whites and denigrate black's.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Halter Skelter what's your the final solution. Halter often sent for American White Racist to Germany. He admired their work against blacks in America. His worldwide Propaganda Machine against the Jewish people was a American invention. How ironic is that.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

It is a proven fact that

Orientals are most intelligent
Blacks most physical and athletic
Whites have a little of each, or middle of the road, if you catch my drift?
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get your racist third grade vocabulary? Also, you say whites are not superior but you can't keep your face away from the Caucasoid groin either. You talk about white lib-tards, whites this, whites that so quit with the crap. You love to praise whites and denigrate black's.
Third grade vocabulary? LOL! More than your blacka$$ would know. All you see is black and white. You don't see anything else in between. Along with what I wrote, I also listed other races of humans, but you did not see that. All you see is black and white.

Your monkeya$$ better be grateful for whitey, because without white folks, you'd still be in Apefrika building dung huts, taking cowp!ss showers, and performing the tire necklacing ritual on the weaker coloreds. Whites overfeed you and overpay you with EBT. That's why you have 400 pound sheboons with bling and other crap they don't need. When they SHOULD be hitting a treadmill and laying off the KFC.

Without whites, YOU would no longer exist. You negros are nothing but parasites, and white people are your host. Without a host, the negro race would perish. Too bad I wouldn't be around to see the day "if and when" Asians, Indians, and Mexicans, would take over the negro watch...if blacks DO get their wish and whites are no longer around. Blacks would be wishing whitey was still around to bail him out; especially after the Asians enslave them or send them off to the chopping blocks. Asians and other races do not tolerate blacks, nearly as much as white people do. Hopefully that nonsense will change soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••