The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,061 - 17,080 of 18,569 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
One of the most dangerous metro areas to live in is any area surrounding Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida. There are many unprofessional professionals in the business sector who are dirty ratched ratfinks who talk down to their subordinates and treat them disrespectfully.
Never had i ever heard of so many rapports from folks in that area about how communicatively dysfunctional and how unfriendly their coworkers are.
There must be something in the air affecting those folks in that metro area. I had stayed in Atlanta for a while and never had that many instances where there are pill popping, depressing drug addicts talking to me as if they hate themselves and everyone around there.
Never move to that metro area, folks. The sun and beaches will fool you thinking that happy ppl live there. Rather livd in Atlanta where it is 50% blk folks than live in Tampa/St. Pete, where negate rednecks fill up 80% of its population.
Those pwt hate their lives, so I would just go 'black' to Atlanta.
Anyplace where its majority is rural rednecks is the most psychologically dangerous city in America.
At least po blk folk joke and try to be happy while po rednecks arct trice and ratchet as fuck.
Interesting, work please pill poppers. We got some of them on the job LOL.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

White devil wrote:
Eminem just declared a $5000 bounty on
Juggalos, a million on those two head clowns.
Ever see killer clowns from outer space?
Who cares M&M is a w!gger and who gives a flying f/k us juggalos will beat the tar and nicotine out off that Degroit punk.We are stormtroopers we wear our paint with pride and dignity see us on our Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----+
wowser

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

No way
Southern Statistics

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
One of the most dangerous metro areas to live in is any area surrounding Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida. There are many unprofessional professionals in the business sector who are dirty ratched ratfinks who talk down to their subordinates and treat them disrespectfully.
Never had i ever heard of so many rapports from folks in that area about how communicatively dysfunctional and how unfriendly their coworkers are.
There must be something in the air affecting those folks in that metro area. I had stayed in Atlanta for a while and never had that many instances where there are pill popping, depressing drug addicts talking to me as if they hate themselves and everyone around there.
Never move to that metro area, folks. The sun and beaches will fool you thinking that happy ppl live there. Rather livd in Atlanta where it is 50% blk folks than live in Tampa/St. Pete, where negate rednecks fill up 80% of its population.
Those pwt hate their lives, so I would just go 'black' to Atlanta.
Anyplace where its majority is rural rednecks is the most psychologically dangerous city in America.
At least po blk folk joke and try to be happy while po rednecks arct trice and ratchet as fuck.
A white southerner will back stab another white person faster than lightning before they back stab a black. A white southerner will talk a lot of shit about blacks behind their backs but will ass kiss them face to face. The lowest white trash in the world are from the south. As a matter of fact, there's no difference between a typical black and a yypical redneck white trash southerner.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Many years ago in the 70's there was a radio host that made this proposition. "I will give anyone that calls and gives me the name of a NYC neighborhood that became a safer, cleaner neighborhood when the whites moved out $500,000.( a very large amount ) I believe he kept raising the amount and no one was able to claim the prize.
I grew up in Bed - Stuy and as a child I watched a once terrific place to grow up turn into a cesspool practically overnight. By the way, Fort Greene in the early 70's was so dangerous that a walk through Fort Greene park was considered suicidal.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

BLACKS ENTITLED 2 KILL US wrote:
SKYROCKETING BLACK on WHITE HATE CRIMES in 2014
Find out why BLACK FOLKS think that they are ENTITLED to VIOLENTLY ASSAULT WHITE FOLKS!
http://truthmilitia.com/2013/01/23/skyrocketi...
The "truth militia" huh? The "truth" the media keeps trying to cover up to keep the white man down huh? There is a lot of racism on BOTH sides. I tire of both blacks and whites playing this "poor me I'm the victim" crap. We all live in difficult times. Aryan camaraderie is a farce. An illusion. Do thorough research and you will find out for yourself.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "truth militia" huh? The "truth" the media keeps trying to cover up to keep the white man down huh? There is a lot of racism on BOTH sides. I tire of both blacks and whites playing this "poor me I'm the victim" crap. We all live in difficult times. Aryan camaraderie is a farce. An illusion. Do thorough research and you will find out for yourself.
HEY KFART I see you popped your head out of the restroom and tripped on your big mambo lips again pumpkin now get back in the toilet and make like Houdini and flush yourself and disappear old azz turd burglar,now thats wayciss Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 we wear our paint with pride and dignity.
Rev Al Sharpton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>HEY KFART I see you popped your head out of the restroom and tripped on your big mambo lips again pumpkin now get back in the toilet and make like Houdini and flush yourself and disappear old azz turd burglar,now thats wayciss Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 we wear our paint with pride and dignity.
Kallarks be da prooofs dat a neega can does anythang he be set his blackazz mind to does as long as da gobment force white folk to hire his lazy black azzan dis neega heeya be prouds of yo lyin black lazy neega azz Kallark cause if Ford aint be hirin yo black azz to clean dare baffrooms we be suing dem fo dascramanashumism and bein waycississississt!
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Kill this animal...
http://nydn.us/1cWu5rw
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Rob,Rape and Kill white people. Someday whites are going to get real tired of this.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/02/carj...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Rob,Rape and Kill white people. Someday whites are going to get real tired of this.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/02/carj...
Sad. You know why? Because you often direct your frustration and anger at skin color while your real enemy continues to TRULY hurt you and does so with ease and disturbing impunity.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I never knew Irish jigs were so popular in the inner city...
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I never knew irish jigs were so popular in the inner city...
Brooklynn

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=HJP1RzqxkHw&feature=yout u.be
Jiggers
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad. You know why? Because you often direct your frustration and anger at skin color while your real enemy continues to TRULY hurt you and does so with ease and disturbing impunity.
Hey KDUMMY I see you've been studying and retaining all of your knowledge from your favorite issue of the National /l/!gger magazine Bwwwwa now put the magazine down and take the out of order sign off the restroom toilet troll and get back to work as head sanitation engineer your just an over paid big baffoon. Rotflmwao Honk!Honk!-(;-(l)--------+7734 /5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the Stand up for your rights if your white organization,for a whiter brighter future for our children.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Brooklynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiggers
It's always midnight @noon in c00n infested Hood,no sleep to Brooklyn! Can you dig it.Bwwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-------+
Hero

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

I won't go to those hoody cities like St Louis, Detroit, etc.
Chuck

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

This is Black History month, so I will spend the rest of February honoring black history.
Jigger

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Chuck wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=HJP1RzqxkHw&feature=yout u.be
Between 1610 and 1843 more than 484,000 Irish were sold into slavery until the practice was abolished.
Jigger

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Here's what Morgan Freeman had to say about black history month:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••