The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20032 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23190 Feb 27, 2014
Rob,Rape and Kill white people. Someday whites are going to get real tired of this.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/02/carj...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23191 Feb 27, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Rob,Rape and Kill white people. Someday whites are going to get real tired of this.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/02/carj...
Sad. You know why? Because you often direct your frustration and anger at skin color while your real enemy continues to TRULY hurt you and does so with ease and disturbing impunity.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23192 Feb 27, 2014
&fe ature=youtu.be

I never knew Irish jigs were so popular in the inner city...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23193 Feb 27, 2014
&fe ature=youtu.be

I never knew irish jigs were so popular in the inner city...
Brooklynn

Farmingville, NY

#23194 Feb 27, 2014
Chuck wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HJP1RzqxkHwXX&feature=you tu.be
Jiggers
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23195 Feb 27, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad. You know why? Because you often direct your frustration and anger at skin color while your real enemy continues to TRULY hurt you and does so with ease and disturbing impunity.
Hey KDUMMY I see you've been studying and retaining all of your knowledge from your favorite issue of the National /l/!gger magazine Bwwwwa now put the magazine down and take the out of order sign off the restroom toilet troll and get back to work as head sanitation engineer your just an over paid big baffoon. Rotflmwao Honk!Honk!-(;-(l)--------+7734 /5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the Stand up for your rights if your white organization,for a whiter brighter future for our children.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23196 Feb 27, 2014
Brooklynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Jiggers
It's always midnight @noon in c00n infested Hood,no sleep to Brooklyn! Can you dig it.Bwwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-------+
Hero

Fairborn, OH

#23197 Feb 28, 2014
I won't go to those hoody cities like St Louis, Detroit, etc.
Chuck

Farmingdale, NY

#23198 Feb 28, 2014
This is Black History month, so I will spend the rest of February honoring black history.
Jigger

Farmingdale, NY

#23199 Feb 28, 2014
Chuck wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HJP1RzqxkHwXX&feature=you tu.be
Between 1610 and 1843 more than 484,000 Irish were sold into slavery until the practice was abolished.
Jigger

Central Islip, NY

#23200 Feb 28, 2014
Here's what Morgan Freeman had to say about black history month:

Taylor, MI

#23202 Feb 28, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Black History Mumpf should be changed to Black History Year Around, in recognition of their dedication and achievements in crime, idiocy and uselessness.
And I think all of you white people who whine about the NAACP, AAMO, B.E.T., Jet, the Congressional Black Caucus should open a book and stop the pity party acting like white people don't get enough time in the spotlight.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#23204 Mar 1, 2014
I don't do Atlanta either, too many thugs.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23205 Mar 1, 2014
DAB

Cincinnati, OH

#23207 Mar 2, 2014
Here is a little advice : if you bring an individual into this world honor your commitment. Raise him or her with respect and instill common sense. Until people get their Fu?!ing heads out of their own fat asses we will continue to have these problems.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23208 Mar 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think all of you white people who whine about the NAACP, AAMO, B.E.T., Jet, the Congressional Black Caucus should open a book and stop the pity party acting like white people don't get enough time in the spotlight.
Hey KUDUMBAZZ you got some nerve you own all the issues of the black encyclopedia for /l/!ggers giving false information to makes your race stand out but your race doesn't need any help in that department so don't get uppity now I will let you get back to your favorite family function playing spades.Bwwwwwwa rotflmwao 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the juggalos worldwide domination tour 2014 coming to your town we wear our paint with pride and dignity can you dig it sucka.-(;-(l)------+
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#23209 Mar 2, 2014
I'm watching Scared Straight and here's the names

1) Ta Ta

2) Quona

3) Tyonna

4) Latoya

5) Sharmika

Ok... All in the show... All in the damn projects... All in there for stealing, drugs, skipping school, fighting.... All black... All live in the damn projects!!!! I'm sick of these animals!!!!

Get jobs

Use rubbers

Graduate

Learn English..... Talking Ebonics is not understandable in the real world

Stop making excuses as to why you can't phucking take care of yourself!!!

Stop waiting for a damn hand out!

Stop screaming foul or unfair!!!

When you act like a human.... You'll be treated like one... No one is going to help you... Not even Obama.. Help yourself, dress like your someone and stop with your gawd dam gangs!!!!! STOOOOOP IT!!!!!

When you do this and most of have to or we would not be working and if we were not working then your ass would not be getting dat welfare check!!!
Seattle

Clinton, TN

#23210 Mar 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you get to have it all huh??? Why can't we have a white TV show only!!! You got all this black this and black that.... F....U you POS... You and your kind are 100% worthless... Talk about whine... We're not the ones screaming racism all the damn time... Your president has divided us even more!!!

Taylor, MI

#23211 Mar 2, 2014
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you get to have it all huh??? Why can't we have a white TV show only!!! You got all this black this and black that.... F....U you POS... You and your kind are 100% worthless... Talk about whine... We're not the ones screaming racism all the damn time... Your president has divided us even more!!!
That's just it! We DON'T have it all and have NEVER "had it all!" Do your research and stop your "dats wayciss" crocodile tears. And blacks are not the only ones playing the race card. It is overused by overly sensitive people who insist on being negative and people who insist that their particular skin color makes them a perpetual victim. Do your research and see how TRULY white America really is and maybe you'll dry those crocodile tears.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23212 Mar 2, 2014
Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%,these outcast mongrel out of control pack of ch!mps are pieces of Shyt everyday there in the news doing what they do best robbing,selling drugs,and killing, and knocking out poor defenseless white civilized citizens. "Stay White Stay strong"This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 The cleansing of America of the Black plague. 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-------+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Mary Wilcoxon 1,249,909
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Brian_G 53,889
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) 6 hr tom wingo 48
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ratloder 70,125
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 11 hr This Thread Now C... 16,154
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Sun Enigma 565
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Jun 26 STO 310,175
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages