The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 772)

Showing posts 15,421 - 15,440 of17,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>White Pride DOES NOT PROMOTE "racism." White Pride promotes White pride and EXPOSES race husters, Jewish supremacism, Black racism, Black on White assaults, murders, rapes, etc. White Pride = The Truth.
1212. 8181. 5372.
The preceeding message has been brought to you by and paid for by the WPWW Network. If you want the total truth without the PC bullsheet tune in to channel 5372 on the WPWW Network.
It's funny how it "DOES NOT PROMOTE racism" yet, so many have died and been persecuted because of white pride which often leads to racism. Why? Because an overly inflamed ego often leads to such vile grotesqueries in human history as The Holocaust, Holodomar, the Slave Trade, and other things to innumerable to mention here. And congratulations on "exposing" something that was already known, which, by definition doesn't meet what is said in any dictionary. Ah well, all is fair and truthful in white pride lol.
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about truth so much. Racism is not truth and never will be. As I've said numerous times before, there is absolutely nothing wrong with white pride. Why you constantly feel the need to tell the world how proud you are is kind of silly. We all know you're proud of who you are. Congratulations lol.
Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest uppity wayciss (lol)bigot trump card spade of them all Kc00n now that's the truth and nothing but the truth now that's something to be proud of isn't it shytlips. This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates Stay Strong Stay White everything is going to be alright and stand up for our rights"7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)---+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how it "DOES NOT PROMOTE racism" yet, so many have died and been persecuted because of white pride which often leads to racism. Why? Because an overly inflamed ego often leads to such vile grotesqueries in human history as The Holocaust, Holodomar, the Slave Trade, and other things to innumerable to mention here. And congratulations on "exposing" something that was already known, which, by definition doesn't meet what is said in any dictionary. Ah well, all is fair and truthful in white pride lol.
Don't forget Rawanda! No wait, you can't say that out loud, that was a MILLION blacks being killed by other BLACKS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Chuck

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Everything was fine until white people showed up.:-)

http://mylaowai.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/0...

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Rawanda! No wait, you can't say that out loud, that was a MILLION blacks being killed by other BLACKS!
Yes. Rwanda was terrible too. Did I forget anything else? This is my point. Like I told your internet alternate screen name WPWW, you are not exposing something that was already well known. You just wish to pull the "po' Whitey" race card.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
Everything was fine until white people showed up.:-)
http://mylaowai.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/0...
LMAO! That's a non-red dot Indian killing another non-red dot Indian you clown!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Rwanda was terrible too. Did I forget anything else? This is my point. Like I told your internet alternate screen name WPWW, you are not exposing something that was already well known. You just wish to pull the "po' Whitey" race card.
LMAO! Now the whites have their own race card! Slap that on your white wife's big behind tonight!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil debat starts with mutual respect.That's something you and your aryan friends have a problem with.Crime has no coler.
Have you not read some of your own posts you slack jawed hypocrite?
Dr Nutright PPS

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Now the whites have their own race card! Slap that on your white wife's big behind tonight!
The way you keep bickering back and forth with Kaffart, it seems pretty obvious your covering up your true inner sexual feelings and love for the chimp.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr Nutright PPS wrote:
<quoted text>The way you keep bickering back and forth with Kaffart, it seems pretty obvious your covering up your true inner sexual feelings and love for the chimp.
Don't worry my true love lies with your fat mother and her big baboon lips!
Dr Nutright PPS

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Have you not read some of your own posts you slack jawed hypocrite?
Your sexual love is the same toward Sambo, more than likely because you have a biracial inferiority complex which also indicates you masturbate a lot.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr Nutright PPS wrote:
<quoted text>Your sexual love is the same toward Sambo, more than likely because you have a biracial inferiority complex which also indicates you masturbate a lot.
Your assessment of me is spot on. I usually shoot my man love all over your fat mothers face during masturbation. She has spoken of your sexual indiscretions with members of the black race and hinted that is why you have such a burning hatred for them. White gay guilt my boy wonder white gay guilt....Seek help.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

malcom ten LOL

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to lol. Make sure to correct for this oversight in your next post lol. Use it twice lol. Or maybe three times lol.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your assessment of me is spot on. I usually shoot my man love all over your fat mothers face during masturbation. She has spoken of your sexual indiscretions with members of the black race and hinted that is why you have such a burning hatred for them. White gay guilt my boy wonder white gay guilt....Seek help.....
Now that is to funny.....5372
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Princess Aryanna wrote:
Oh I feel soooo pretty and gay as any Princess like me should! I flip flop from Prince to Barbarian too. I put on my face, lipstick, wig and dress and behold, I'm Princess Aryanna! I'm really a lover and a wigger, not a fighter, except when someone messes with my man. Watch out though, I'm a white race traitor spy in your eye when I pry cause I'm very sly and that's no lie or I might just die!
I get it now, your mother had a botched abortion and your head was squeezed really tight cutting off the blood flow to your brain. Now squeal like a pig boy. Do you understand? Well do you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil debat starts with mutual respect.That's something you and your aryan friends have a problem with.Crime has no coler.
Your 2nd feeble attempt to avoid answering my questions. You proved my point to thousands perhaps millions of white posters that white internet actors have no integrity or intelligence. Your accusation of me being a racist is a typical defense coming from a Wigger IMP like yourself who like to stir the pot. You will no longer be address as Sambo but Sammi the pussy wigger. Do you understand? Well do you white boy......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,421 - 15,440 of17,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 15 at 11:12PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE