The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
15,081 - 15,100 of 18,544 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
Trust me if he is a old white man just wave at him because that sick part is instilled in the DNA.
Now black momma EVERYBODY knows he's a white man because she KNOWS who her daddy is!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

before black momma wrote:
I miss Paula Dean poor little thing she wanted a plantation wedding. For a cool million she would have gotten a jockey on her lawn and for a added plus an full black face white lip singing bojangle and a big black Nat Turner ending to the festive event
I miss Wayne Williams!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So my dad was a blk man and he used to rape me hard when I was a children? He left my mammy when I was a yung un and I miss his man luv still to this day.
So sad.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

A true hero and a man of honor, one to look up to. This is as tragic as it gets sports fans!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-10-16/n...

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

OneDumbc00n wrote:
I notice on this topics forum there are a lot of dumbazz tree hugging c00ns leeching off the guberment preaching about there race playing the old race card game I believe it's called spades (lol)and then you have black mammy and KFECAL what a couple of magpies go fly south to you're motherland Aperica and for you Hugo wasn't that a car that went extinct now make like that car and troll your way off this thread dumb crack head.
And I notice that for all caucasoid cry babies screaming "dat's wayciss!" they sure cant help but make up stupid new ways to show their utter hatred for black people. "one dumb c00n" "naawp" "kkk" "wpww" "zookeeper"...anythi ng to keep these pale faced demoniacs amused. They feel that they deserve to be furst in everything.
Zookeeper

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I notice that for all caucasoid cry babies screaming "dat's wayciss!" they sure cant help but make up stupid new ways to show their utter hatred for black people. "one dumb c00n" "naawp" "kkk" "wpww" "zookeeper"...anythi ng to keep these pale faced demoniacs amused. They feel that they deserve to be furst in everything.
There's an APB out for you Kboon. I advise you to return to your cage peacefully, l\ligger, or suffer the consequences, no fried chicken, watermelons, masturbation, 40 ouncers, picking your ass and playing with your feces.
Martin Looter Kooter

Park Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

What the heel is wrongs wit you Kfart? I hadda a dream about you face in my dead black azz and you goin round wit you face in you own black azz l\ligga. Get yo nasty black azz back in yo cage l\ligga cause you be embarassin my dead l\ligga azz you black waycississist punk l\ligga.

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>There's an APB out for you Kboon. I advise you to return to your cage peacefully, l\ligger, or suffer the consequences, no fried chicken, watermelons, masturbation, 40 ouncers, picking your ass and playing with your feces.
There's an APB out for you too. The description is that of a bird poo colored skinhead wannabe scweeming "dat's wayciss!" Witnesses say Warrior had to use a crowbar to pry his lips away from his groin. Look out!
OneDumbc00n

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believes anyone thinks you credible ? You say you made $ 600,000 in five year in the market and $ 63,000 just this year. When your poor white trash from New Mexico dishonorable discharged from the military.Living out your fantasy online will not take away your station in life.
You be one little punkazz /l/!gger if I approached you in da hood I would pimp slap the crap right out of you and you would shyt yourself and then I would have Big Bubba Bluegums trick you out and you better make some grip kchimp or is it b/tch azz ho.
Harry Callihan

Keystone Heights, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan is issuing a mandate to all you racist white pigs to stand down. If you choose to continue in your racial dialogue to belittle African Americans with racial overtones, epithets, threats, I will unleash the Black Apocalypse and wrath of Zulu Dawn upon you bird sh!t caucazoids. I will support any constructive dialogue but once you cross that line all bets are off. Beware you have been served. Harry Callihan.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believes anyone thinks you credible ? You say you made $ 600,000 in five year in the market and $ 63,000 just this year. When your poor white trash from New Mexico dishonorable discharged from the military.Living out your fantasy online will not take away your station in life.
No fktard I never said I made 600,000 in five years. I have been doing this for 26 years. It would really help everybody especially YOU if you took a reading comprehension class but then again you would have to learn how to read first you slack jawed idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't watch near as much football as I used to and it is because of a-holes like that. These morons are treated like royalty all because they play a kids game for millions. Most couldn't hold down a REAL job if their life counted on it. The only good thing is a football or a career in sports is very short(unless you're a golfer, or something like that) and most of these goons spend like there is no tommorrow and will wind up broke as hell, when they get too old to play a kid's game anymore. Even worse is how the public goes apesheet over musicians or actors. Nowadays these spoild cretins even charge their adoring, idiotic fans for autographs. Unbelievable, you got a guy who makes 30k a year paying some millionaire clown for his autograph.
I still enjoy the NFL. You notice all of the positions from coaching to QB that require critical thinking are held by white people. Interesting don't you think?
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an APB out for you too. The description is that of a bird poo colored skinhead wannabe scweeming "dat's wayciss!" Witnesses say Warrior had to use a crowbar to pry his lips away from his groin. Look out!
Hey KC00n why don't you crawl back up inside your blackazz mommas womb and hibernate you jackyl (lol) and pry your liverlips off you're own member cupcake!Bwwwwwwa (;-(l)-----+Oh by the way Brobamacare doesn't cover you being aborted KFEDUS Honk! Honk!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
Harry Callihan is issuing a mandate to all you racist white pigs to stand down. If you choose to continue in your racial dialogue to belittle African Americans with racial overtones, epithets, threats, I will unleash the Black Apocalypse and wrath of Zulu Dawn upon you bird sh!t caucazoids. I will support any constructive dialogue but once you cross that line all bets are off. Beware you have been served. Harry Callihan.....
Hey Hairey it's past you're bed time did you get the Travon Hoodie Footie pajamas that Aryanna sent you oh by the way Waco was asking about slobering on you're python now go to sleep freak.Bwwwwwa 7734/2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the boy. I bet your white wife and half breed children are really proud of you when you stoop so low..
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairey it's past you're bed time did you get the Travon Hoodie Footie pajamas that Aryanna sent you oh by the way Waco was asking about slobering on you're python now go to sleep freak.Bwwwwwa 7734/2013
Look Clown, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with homosexuals like you & Jacko the Wacko. Now stfu and hang up your pink feather boa before I shove my Kock down your throat. Do you understand? Well do you clown.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Clown, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with homosexuals like you & Jacko the Wacko. Now stfu and hang up your pink feather boa before I shove my Kock down your throat. Do you understand? Well do you clown.
Now THAT'S funny!
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now black momma EVERYBODY knows he's a white man because she KNOWS who her daddy is!
First of all you big bitch I am a secure black woman just because I know sometimes I get under your skin I have been around egotistical, think they are by far better than any race but it scares you that the enemy knows so much about you and you only know what the media shows you. To live with the unknowing and fear
Die Parasite Spades

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

I hope all you parasite scumbag demonic l\liggers die a slow death by a real slow hanging. The flies won't have a problem finding you when their already flying around your rancid lazy carcasses.
test 123

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Wigger alert, wigger alert.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••