The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 744)

Showing posts 14,861 - 14,880 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you can say that out of 10 white people, 2 maybe 3 think that way. And you are qualified to say this because? Why? Is it because you are married to a white woman or is it because you have a token "white boy" friend at the Ford Plant? Please enlighten us!
Well neither of those things. I don't know all white people. I just know that not everyone thinks like you. You are trying to bridge a HUGE gap with your assumption that "90%" would feel like you if they were not "held down" by political correctness. While of course, some white folks are obsessed with skin color, many are not. That's why they get frustrated with black folks sometimes. They want us to stop obsessing over skin color prejudice because it is really not important at all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well neither of those things. I don't know all white people. I just know that not everyone thinks like you. You are trying to bridge a HUGE gap with your assumption that "90%" would feel like you if they were not "held down" by political correctness. While of course, some white folks are obsessed with skin color, many are not. That's why they get frustrated with black folks sometimes. They want us to stop obsessing over skin color prejudice because it is really not important at all.
As usual do you have anything to back up your statements? 90% is a conservative number from what I have witnessed around this country. You people have HUGE problems of your own without worrying how whitey feels. At least whitey is not gunning you down in the streets daily..

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>bwaaaaaaaaaaa. BLACKS are MORE "OBSESSED WITH SKIN COLOR than ANY RACE YOU CAN NAME. Come to think of it, you do have a point Kfeckless, Whites are obsessed with skin color, but it isn't the WHITES WITH WHITE PRIDE. The Whites that are obsessed with skin color are the WHITE TRAITOR TRASH. They ONLY suck up and kiss black arse because they're too damn COWARDLY to stand up for what is right. Example: Look at all those PHONY people(mostly all WHITE)who claim to be "anti-racist." These self hating inculcated white freakozoids will march from New York to California protesting and throwing hissy fits if some yahoo like Paula Deen spews the N-word. Yet WHERE ARE ALL THESE SO-CALLED "ANTI-RACISTS" when some black savages are raping, torturing, and mutilating white victims like the Newsom-Christian murders or the "Wichita Massacre?" Instead of protesting those BLACK ON WHITE HATE CRIMES, these COWARDLY PHONY most white so-called "anti-racist" will hurl insults and disparage people protesting anti-White racism. Of course we all know that those white victims didn't suffer nearly as bad as some black person being called a name, right.
You are correct about the double standard. I agree witg you 1000%. We live in times where people are fierce and violent and do evil things. The 20th century was a MASSIVE testament of mans inhumanity to man. I think too of those two black guys who were strangled to death in Joliet, IL by four white kids. We live in difficult times.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm, what about the twelve year old white kid who was blow torched by a black woman in Texas? Of course these HORRENDOUS CRIMES never see the light of day when it comes to the Jewish controlled media. Let google be your friend. What kind of hate must be in a person to do that to a 12 year old child.
And what would cause a madman to murder 20 children in Conneticut? The so-called Jewish controlled media gave that mass murder its full attention. I know Google is rife with black-on-white crimes. That doesn't make them all hate crimes. It also shows much INTRA-racial crime as well. As I said before, we live in a time where people commit horrendous acts of violence toward one another.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I truly feel your pain bro. Why can't we aaaaalllll jujujujujust gegegeget along? l\liggers killing l\liggers (Community Cleanup), l\liggers killing innocent whites, l\liggers killing 40 ouncers, l\liggers killing the dance floor, l\liggers killing the crack pipes, l\liggers killing the civilized cultures of the world, l\liggers killing the English language, l\liggers killing the air we breathe, l\liggers killing fried chicken, l\liggers killing watermelons, l\liggers killing are educational institutions and l\liggers killing the flies that swarm around them.
Are you high?
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

I laugh to myself thinking how all these wiggers claim to hate black people love to watch professional sports on Sunday while cheering on the brothers stomping mud holes in players like Tebow. I thought you honky crackers are so superior to the African Race. Keep on dreaming you filthy slimy pukes. You fear us because it's a doggy dog world. You can't hang with the the Rotts then stay your Lilly white poodle arses on the porch. It must be horrible to be white sporting little Vienna sausages. I love watching whites in public rest room snuggled closely to the urinals afraid of exposing their little man hood. Bwwwwwwww. Zulu dawn is upon the pathetic white race.
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Zulu Dawn will swarm upon your pathetic redneck homosexuals buck tooth deliverance hillbillies race like the days of Pharos. Don't believe me watch the movie Zulu Dawn.
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Wpww aka punk ass wigger. I Agee lets Separate. Big blacks cockadoodles from little white baby dicks. Zulu Dawn. The Black Apocalypse World Tour 2013. Be part of the worlds greatest generation join Zulu Dawn.
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Pecker checker. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. White boy Joe Flacco was the Super Bowl MVP, wigger. Ever hear of John Holmes? White boys(brothers)named Klitschko are the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPS of the World and have ruled boxing's heavyweight division for a decade and counting. White fighters are well represented in all of boxing's heavier divisions from 160 to heavyweight. Is Peyton Manning black? Hell no, he's about as white as it gets. Is Tom Brady black? Are you kidding me? Whites DOMINATE THE WINTER OLYMPICS and dominate more sports in the Summer Olympics than Blacks. Whites dominate the discus, pole vault, shot put, the javelin, the distance runs(except for Kenyans and Ethopians), gymnastics, swimming, diving, volleyball, water polo, weightlifting, and more than make up their own in wrestling, judo, and taekwando. Granted Blacks do make up the majority of pro football players but have you ever looked at some teams like New England who have a lot of Whites? They are always successful. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Even Kfeckless is blacker than Dirty Hairy. White Pride World Wide.
My point proven white loser. Blacks aren't dumb enough to be freezing our one eyed pythons in the snow. Zulu Dawn
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Pecker checker. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. White boy Joe Flacco was the Super Bowl MVP, wigger. Ever hear of John Holmes? White boys(brothers)named Klitschko are the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPS of the World and have ruled boxing's heavyweight division for a decade and counting. White fighters are well represented in all of boxing's heavier divisions from 160 to heavyweight. Is Peyton Manning black? Hell no, he's about as white as it gets. Is Tom Brady black? Are you kidding me? Whites DOMINATE THE WINTER OLYMPICS and dominate more sports in the Summer Olympics than Blacks. Whites dominate the discus, pole vault, shot put, the javelin, the distance runs(except for Kenyans and Ethopians), gymnastics, swimming, diving, volleyball, water polo, weightlifting, and more than make up their own in wrestling, judo, and taekwando. Granted Blacks do make up the majority of pro football players but have you ever looked at some teams like New England who have a lot of Whites? They are always successful. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Even Kfeckless is blacker than Dirty Hairy. White Pride World Wide.
John Holmes? No I can't say I have. Apparently you know him quite intimately. Say awe deep throat. Zulu Dawn

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WPWW aka Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>"I know Google is rife with black-on-white crimes. That doesn't make them all hate crimes." And what exactly does it make them then, LOVE-CRIMES? The whole so-called "HATE-CRIME" laws were another bullsheet anti-White agenda by the usual suspects. All violent crime is driven by HATE. Why is it "Google is rife with black on white crimes" and not white on black crimes, Kfeckless? Answer: Because white on black crime is as rare as a winning Powerball Jackpot ticket. Why wouldn't "the so-called Jewish controlled media" cover the Connecticut school shootings? It plays right into obama's gun control agenda, and after all the so-called Muslim obama is the first Jewish POTUS. teehee. That's right, Slick Willie was the first black POTUS, and obama with all his Jewish backers like George Soros, Rahm Emanuel, and David Axelrod, can lay claim to being the first kosher prez. What the hell does the Connecticut shootings have to do with interracial crime anyhow? Are you trying to change the subject, Kfart?
Ok, since you want to be cute, CLEARLY, a measure of, at the VERY LEAST, ill-will or malice is needed to harm or murder someone. However, in the context of our duscussion it means a "racially motivated" killing. If you took a moment to spit out the Nazi drivel you slurp up on a daily basis you might be able to think clearly.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
Black Zulu Dawn will swarm upon your pathetic redneck homosexuals buck tooth deliverance hillbillies race like the days of Pharos. Don't believe me watch the movie Zulu Dawn.
Hey Hairey I see your all doped up on some liquid courage you old azz fart stained fecal critter wetsuit and stop looking @ everybody taking a leak you freaking pole smoking undercover h0m0 now stfu and get back in your room @ the Shady Pines Goodwill flop house nursing home and stop sniffing all the males bedpans freak the only Zulu Dawn your going to experience is when your nurse aunt Esther flushes your fisheyed azz down the drain did you hear me well did you? Bwwwwwwwa This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network Stay White Stay Strong it won't be long till the blacks are gone.7734/2013 (;-(l)----+Bye Bye black turds.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairey I see your all doped up on some liquid courage you old azz fart stained fecal critter wetsuit and stop looking @ everybody taking a leak you freaking pole smoking undercover h0m0 now stfu and get back in your room @ the Shady Pines Goodwill flop house nursing home and stop sniffing all the males bedpans freak the only Zulu Dawn your going to experience is when your nurse aunt Esther flushes your fisheyed azz down the drain did you hear me well did you? Bwwwwwwwa This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network Stay White Stay Strong it won't be long till the blacks are gone.7734/2013 (;-(l)----+Bye Bye black turds.
Now THAT'S funny!
Harry Callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hairey I see your all doped up on some liquid courage you old azz fart stained fecal critter wetsuit and stop looking @ everybody taking a leak you freaking pole smoking undercover h0m0 now stfu and get back in your room @ the Shady Pines Goodwill flop house nursing home and stop sniffing all the males bedpans freak the only Zulu Dawn your going to experience is when your nurse aunt Esther flushes your fisheyed azz down the drain did you hear me well did you? Bwwwwwwwa This message was sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network Stay White Stay Strong it won't be long till the blacks are gone.7734/2013 (;-(l)----+Bye Bye black turds.
Do you ever get tired being a clown. Your humor is on par and about as exciting as a fart in a clown's suit. Liquid courage lol. You know all about courage don't you punk. It does take courage for you to drop your pants in front of ladies. It even takes more courage to tell the ladies your ex wife was Lorena Bobbitt. Zulu Dawn !
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
This is an insult to my race but as far as blacks fading away we are cash cows the largest contributors to bullish...t luxury that measures the content of a person value. Bling bling we set a value on a natural resource. But I feel bad for you weak little white boys with your milk duds and coca cola hoping for another space movie. As far as saying the welfare mothers keep having those kids and get that free money and keep your hustle money on the side. I love these new set of racist keep ranting if you have hate let it flow.Believe the media and the census reports.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get tired being a clown. Your humor is on par and about as exciting as a fart in a clown's suit. Liquid courage lol. You know all about courage don't you punk. It does take courage for you to drop your pants in front of ladies. It even takes more courage to tell the ladies your ex wife was Lorena Bobbitt. Zulu Dawn !
Your an old washed up zulu tribal witch doctor circumsizing you're fellow primates and drying the foreskins out and making d!krines now stfu bet you heard that and if you didn't turn that miracle ear volume up Cooter brown now have a nice evening Hairey I'm done with you go to sleep and don't forget to put you're depend on so you don't wet yourself and wake up and thought you had a wet dream.Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)---+Honk!Honk!

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Kfeckless, why must you keep using the N-word aka Nazi when you can't refute all the Black on White crimes out there. Please refrain from childish name calling and answer only with factual evidence aka the TRUTH. This WPWW signing out for tonight. Buenos noches senor.
You must be blind or retarded or both. I am not trying to "refute" black on white crime pumpkin. Did you even read my post? "Google is rife with black-on-white crimes." Ring a bell? Ding! Ding!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

before black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This is an insult to my race but as far as blacks fading away we are cash cows the largest contributors to bullish...t luxury that measures the content of a person value. Bling bling we set a value on a natural resource. But I feel bad for you weak little white boys with your milk duds and coca cola hoping for another space movie. As far as saying the welfare mothers keep having those kids and get that free money and keep your hustle money on the side. I love these new set of racist keep ranting if you have hate let it flow.Believe the media and the census reports.
Ask yourself one question and be honest.

Where would I be right now if it were not for the white man?

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Batman > Superman teehee. Hey Kfart, didn't Jew Stan Lee do a version of a black dude playing Spiderman? I do read comics occasionally and have noticed that Marvel has negrified some of their characters. Nick Fury was always white but now he looks like Samuel L. Jackson, don't they even have a negro version of Captain America? Captain America, a negro? Cap is supposed to be blond, blue eyed and a corn fed midwestern boy. Even in the Daredevil movie, Jew run Marvel let that big black dude(forgotten his name) play Kingpin. Kingpin was always a big bald white guy in the comics. Hell, didn't they have some black guy playing a traditionally white character. Thor and everything about the creation is WHITE. I even heard they were thinking about having a black James Bond at one time. 007 as a spade? bwaaaaaaaaaaa. Hymieweird was going to portray black racist Jamie Foxx as Frank Sinatra in bio-type of film, I kid you not. Ole blue eyes was going to be a black racist.
Did you copy and paste this? You made these stupid statements before. Everything is some giant conspiracy to keep Whitey down. Everything should be for Whitey at all times. Bla bla bla....give it a rest. All your boo-hoo-ing and crying "stop the hate S E P [A] R A T E" ( since you still don't know how to spell that word) is NEVER going to happen. Everyone has a right to life, liberty, civil rights, and happiness. Not just Whitey. America is a diverse nation. It will be until America ceases to exist. People like you are farts in the wind. You have the Caucasoid entitlement mindset. Everything should be for Whitey and by Whitey. Nothing else matters but Whiteys happiness. Well, TOO BAD! You can wack off thinking about those racist delusions but the reality is that YOUR dreams for America will never happen. Stop wasting time and energy thinking about it.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ask yourself one question and be honest.
Where would I be right now if it were not for the white man?
Honestly, who knows what would have happened? I know white people like to delude themselves into believing blacks would be "better off". I just laugh as I sit back and watch white supremacy crumble as their allotted time slowly runs out. Enjoy your racist arrogance and hubris. Time is running out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,861 - 14,880 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••