The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20308 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Sammy Davis Jr

Buffalo, NY

#18534 Oct 9, 2013
Gsoreazz wrote:
I control all the primates and all the media and I soldout all of the hymie's and little sis I have a position in my company for you and your associate KFARTStein.Little sis I will promote you to head lol hoodrat and KFARTStein you can be head of bros and ho's magazine it's a step up from head sanitation engineer now lil sis stfu before we put you out on the street you $2-truck stop hoodrat. I can buy all of you for pennies on the dollar it's all about the money.
I'm the Candyman cause the Candyman can make the Kfart taste so good like a l\ligger boy should. I gotta go out and do a little tap dance and play marbles with my glass eyeball, but I gotta watch out fo Kfart cause that crazy l\ligger boy will try to pork my eye socket if he gets the chance.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18536 Oct 9, 2013
Sammy Davis Jr wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the Candyman cause the Candyman can make the Kfart taste so good like a l\ligger boy should. I gotta go out and do a little tap dance and play marbles with my glass eyeball, but I gotta watch out fo Kfart cause that crazy l\ligger boy will try to pork my eye socket if he gets the chance.
Be a good hebrew and tap dance and I will sell you back youre golden yamuka you stupidazz schvatza.It's all about the $$$$$$ I own you Sammybo
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18537 Oct 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Just look at the mess this country is in today and then notice who is leading this nation. Enough said..
We all know I'm pulling the chi-town's puppets strings he is an undercover Hajji it's all about the $$$$ look to the Mideast and you will find the answer.
Gsoreazz

Saint Louis, MO

#18540 Oct 9, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
Diarrhea of the mouth maggot.
Who pulled your strings yard manaquin oh I'm sorry I meant to say yard ape now stfu Gary Coleman and you know what I'm talking about well do you?
Bud Jones

Buffalo, NY

#18541 Oct 9, 2013
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
Starting with Detroit, they should just gas these rotten ghetto cities, give it a year to make sure the gas took,
and call it a good start.
The people (most on welfare) who have literally trashed and sheet all over their cities don't need to be able to get loose and eff-up other places like the ones they claim now.
Too harsh?.... Or too late?
Comments like these is the problem...and sad. But given the the climate in Amerika it's typical and will never change...passed from one dilluded generation to another.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#18542 Oct 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The l\ligger is just another lazy spoiled government supported sheboon
Is this the caucasoid default answer? When you can't refute fact you resort to debasing, often untrue whitey fantasies about what they think 99% of black people are REALLY like? Sorry, but you can wack off to some other delusion, friend.

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#18543 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct on both accounts. We should have never bought the dumb, slow weak blacks from the smart, strong, fast blacks years ago.
This statement in and of itself shows how very little you know about the slave trade. Instead, like Satan's little pet, you use that fork tongue to lick up the mental vomit White Nationalists/Chauvinists put out on their websites and publications. As I said before, you serve your wranglers well.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18546 Oct 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement in and of itself shows how very little you know about the slave trade. Instead, like Satan's little pet, you use that fork tongue to lick up the mental vomit White Nationalists/Chauvinists put out on their websites and publications. As I said before, you serve your wranglers well.
Educate me on the slave trade?

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#18547 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Educate me on the slave trade?
Because to assume only the "dumb, slow, and weak" were traded is simply an extension of your obsession with prejudice. You indirectly imply that because those Africans were so "dumb, slow, and weak" their modern-day descendants must be right? Because in your omniscience, fairness, and impartiality you can make that kind of moral assessment right?
Martin

United States

#18548 Oct 10, 2013
So blind people can hate them too.
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18549 Oct 10, 2013
Martin wrote:
So blind people can hate them too.
You are correct bro'man use your sense of smell and you can determine they are musty philthy pants on the ground fecal wetsuits.There smell is disgusting! it's one you will never forget.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18550 Oct 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because to assume only the "dumb, slow, and weak" were traded is simply an extension of your obsession with prejudice. You indirectly imply that because those Africans were so "dumb, slow, and weak" their modern-day descendants must be right? Because in your omniscience, fairness, and impartiality you can make that kind of moral assessment right?
I never said any of that you accuse me of. Looks like you have some deep mental issues that only a psychologist could assist you with. Why you are visiting with one ask him why you are so confused in protecting and defending the black race so rabidly that you had to go and marry a white woman? Now back to the point at hand, can you prove anything I have said is wrong? Can you prove that the dumb, slow and weak slaves caught and sold the smart, fast and strong slaves? Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..
ODUMMER SUX

Macomb, MI

#18551 Oct 10, 2013
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
That's "them folk" who just loves to b sittin on dat porch and collect thems freebies like welfare, fool stamps and dat ODUMMER fone...Now the white crackers have to support them folk for free healthcare....
Thems needs to stop pumpin out them little folk and stop havin us whitey crackers support thems little folk....
ODUMMER turned hem folk back to the slave days....thems wait for crackers to pay them taxes and let them crackers support them folk.....
THEM FOLK be in for a rude awakening when this country is bankrupt and no mo free stuff.....
The ZOMBIES be off them porches looking to steal, mug, etc. for that LAZY A$$ free stuff......

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#18552 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I never said any of that you accuse me of. Looks like you have some deep mental issues that only a psychologist could assist you with. Why you are visiting with one ask him why you are so confused in protecting and defending the black race so rabidly that you had to go and marry a white woman? Now back to the point at hand, can you prove anything I have said is wrong? Can you prove that the dumb, slow and weak slaves caught and sold the smart, fast and strong slaves? Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..
Lol I should really change my verbiage. My only point was that you somehow try to link what you think was true about slaves with what what you think is true about blacks now. You can't prove those slaves were "dumb, slow, and weak." That's speculation. As far as me "defending" blacks, well that isn't true either. I'm simply saying be fair and factual. Prejudice is never a good basis by which to argue. The funny thing is that if you only knew how much crap I go through because I don't "defend" blacks you may think differently.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18556 Oct 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I should really change my verbiage. My only point was that you somehow try to link what you think was true about slaves with what what you think is true about blacks now. You can't prove those slaves were "dumb, slow, and weak." That's speculation. As far as me "defending" blacks, well that isn't true either. I'm simply saying be fair and factual. Prejudice is never a good basis by which to argue. The funny thing is that if you only knew how much crap I go through because I don't "defend" blacks you may think differently.
You have yet to prove anything I post on here wrong. I am able to refute everything you say with logic, statistics, common sense and facts. You debate on pure emotion and hope. CHECK MATE!

Since: Nov 11

Highland, MI

#18558 Oct 10, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Who cares if they were weak or strong, dumb or smart, the important thing is that BLACKS with the help of some other nonwhites, and white traitor trash are RUINING THIS COUNTRY. Drop the ANTIQUATED SLAVERY ISSUE. HELL, try to live in THIS FRIGGIN' CENTURY.
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, that's the reason the country is ruined. Keep telling yourself that ;-)

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#18561 Oct 10, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Kfart's credibility has went from a marginally talented debater to an emotionally disturbed troll. Kfeckless only regurgitates the same old antiquated garbage we've been hearing for decades now. Kfeckless has proven to be only a notch or so above such pathetic trolls as "Big Black Momma"(can't remember if that is the troll's name) and that Sammy90210 or whatever he uses.
"In a time of universal deceit to tell the truth is a revolutionary act."
I like your quote. Sounds like you should follow it. ;-)

Since: Nov 11

Plymouth, MI

#18563 Oct 10, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>I tell the truth as I honestly see it. I don't hate anyone but I can clearly see a lot of the black race has a great deal of hate in them for Whites. Would I sit on a jury and free a white man guilty of almost decapitating his ex-wife's head and murdering another man who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time? NOPE. Right is right. But a mostly BLACK jury let OJ get away with murder literally, and BLACKS outside the courtroom cheered with joy. Now ask yourself how many of those cheering Blacks actually thought Simpson was innocent? I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE TRUTH. Calling it like I see it. Face it, what little good Blacks have done for this country and it isn't much(I'm being pretty damn generous at that)they have done infinitely more damage.
well im sorry you feel that way. If you wish to paint all black people with the same brush then that's your problem. Out of ten white people only 2 maybe 3 feel the way you do.
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18564 Oct 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your quote. Sounds like you should follow it. ;-)
Hey KLOSER you got called out again and failed your a legend in you're own mind your a missing link now go to the library and study a little harder and come back another day KTROLL and your other alias "Sambo" Bwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18565 Oct 10, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
well im sorry you feel that way. If you wish to paint all black people with the same brush then that's your problem. Out of ten white people only 2 maybe 3 feel the way you do.
Not all but most. And you are wrong about the two out of three it's more like 90% of white people think that way they just don't express it because it's not politically correct and you people are quick to throw out the tried and proven race card..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,383,807
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Chief 59,533
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 70,608
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... May 23 Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) May 23 JoeBakRotsInHell 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages