The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,861 - 10,880 of 18,737 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it really is...lol.
Don't be messing with my future wife Erkel!
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo was sup mofokker, ahs be poachin lak mah homeys dun poaches. no mo tommy jive, nosiree.ahs dun bees goin back to mah mofokkin roots, no wat ah sayin.
Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.
yo mofokkah whitey. ahs dun bees sick o sukkin up to de white mans ass at de ford plant,ans ahs dun be jawin in mah native langwidge now cuz mah granmama aint heres to lern mees de white mans ways.no wat i sayin?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Europium wrote:
<quoted text>Undeniably, this is Kfart's true literary abilities shining through. This post is truly a masterpiece of talent for the Apefrican. He certainly deserves a banana and a bucket of KFC for his efforts.
Actually that's the KINGFISH'S stupidity. That delusional miscreant thrives off of TRYING to make me look bad because I make him look like a total brain dead retard. He's a liar, a hypocrite, a faker, a phony, a loser, a scam artist, a vapid, insipid doppleganger with nothing better to do with his life than mock me on Topix.(YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK KINGTROUT.) It's almost as if he has some kind of sick fetish towards me. For that matter, it seems that you all can't keep my name out of your mouth.
country_gurl

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

If u stop replying to what they say,then eventually they'll get sick of talking to themselves and find somebody else to rip on. But that's what they want out of u is a reaction. And if u don't know these people then it shouldn't bother u:)

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
If u stop replying to what they say,then eventually they'll get sick of talking to themselves and find somebody else to rip on. But that's what they want out of u is a reaction. And if u don't know these people then it shouldn't bother u:)
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am. You are so correct...I feed the trolls way too much lol. It's just so much fun. Maybe one day I'll wise up.
I agree. They're nothing more than cheap entertainment.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They're nothing more than cheap entertainment.
Do you have that not so fresh feeling douche your mouth out with m.a.s.I.n.g.a.l.e prissy missy.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong, we can't stand smelly coal haulers.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's the KINGFISH'S stupidity. That delusional miscreant thrives off of TRYING to make me look bad because I make him look like a total brain dead retard. He's a liar, a hypocrite, a faker, a phony, a loser, a scam artist, a vapid, insipid doppleganger with nothing better to do with his life than mock me on Topix.(YOUR LIFE MUST REALLY SUCK KINGTROUT.) It's almost as if he has some kind of sick fetish towards me. For that matter, it seems that you all can't keep my name out of your mouth.
yo,mofokkers,ahs dun jaws in white mans lingo on de bords here sometimes even tho ahs aint a uncle tommy no mores.shuckin an jivin suits mah talents now.no wat i sayin?ahs dun be cookin up a bunch o chitlins,den ahs go shoot some hoops wif mah home boyz den weese goes to Ann Arbor an does a invashun in a rich geezers crib.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have that not so fresh feeling douche your mouth out with m.a.s.I.n.g.a.l.e prissy missy.Bwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong, we can't stand smelly coal haulers.
5372 is a Registered Trademark. Do not use it again, this is your 2nd warning.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey K-FART actually we feed you and your pack of uncivilized primitive primate welfare residents of the chimp house @ the zoo so be thankful for what you're provided lazy boot lip c00ns.This message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W 88/7734 cleaning up America campaign 2013 Stay white Stay strong you can't go wrong.Clowns Rule!!!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Now that's better..
Europium

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Al Chimpton wrote:
Now I be sayin dat it be da direcshun of da erecshun of da black man to give da protecshun in da formelashun of da comunicashun in da rite way as brotha Jackson be sayin to and witout da freedums of havin rappers be does wat dat do witch it be rappin and raping an killin den da fomalashun be da blackinisashun of da cuntry an da govment be responseebull fo da outcum of the outhouses of da black peeple an ifs dis is not edumacated in da govment an white folk be not allows us to be has are freedums den day shood bees edumacated an puts under emeedeeat niggerazashun tranin to ejaculates da prablum in odor to give da black peeples dare freedums wit or wit out dare helps and wit are redbone Presidents Obama fornicated aproovell!
Reverend Chimpton has definitely evolved to peeling bananas with his feet. That's quite an achievement for an Apefrican. If only other Apefricans would aspire to be like you Reverend Chimpton, the world would be OTAY!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

vincent andrew wrote:
you're nothing but an apes cheap entertainment for the night...
darius, lamont and shit eeta are all waiting for you to free them from the dungeon....
I bet your father will be real proud when you bring home the black man....
You dumb white bits you amuse me..
You and InaneClownPusse are both hung up on the twisted sex fantasies. You two should flip a coin to determine which of you will be "bottom" tonight. I have my fingers crossed for you, Vinnie.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You and InaneClownPusse are both hung up on the twisted sex fantasies. You two should flip a coin to determine which of you will be "bottom" tonight. I have my fingers crossed for you, Vinnie.
Now THAT'S Funny!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Charlatan s.t.f.u.before you get verbally back handed like a $2-truck stop h00ker now get out there a make me some $$$$7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!.and by the way stay off the crack you're looking to skinny.rotflmao
qixlix

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

http://youtube.com/watch... Rock or a Hard Place

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Charlatan s.t.f.u.before you get verbally back handed like a $2-truck stop h00ker now get out there a make me some $$$$7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!.and by the way stay off the crack you're looking to skinny.rotflmao
Don't get all hostile, InaneClownPusse. If Vinnie gets bottom, you can wear the wig, fishnets, and lipstick. He picked out the shade of w hore especially for you.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! That Charlie girl is taking you tinkerbells to the wood shed. It's about time you Nancy Boys cry uncle before she makes you smoke each others poles! LOL!
WPWW 1212

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Test.
4+1 2-1
4-1 1+1
4+3 4-3
1+1 0+2
Test. Mudshark alert. Coal Burner alarm. Code 3. This is not a drill. Repeat. This is not a drill. Mudshark has been spotted. Use Mudshark repellent 1488. Repeat use repellent 1488.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••