The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20108 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

bob

Girard, OH

#12411 Dec 25, 2012
White Power Santa

Jefferson, GA

#12412 Dec 25, 2012
Have a Merry White Christmas and a White Pride New Year!!!! 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#12413 Dec 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights its Chester Pa
White Christmas WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#12414 Dec 25, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
You all bleed red. That and you're all retarded.
"You all bleed red." Wow, how original and insightful too. Not only do all humans bleed red but so do all other mammals, fishes, and birds too. And your point is what exactly Brainiac? You've even upset the resident dingbat known as ICP with that one. Next thing you know that douchebag Pumpkin who doubles as ICP's undercover lover will come out of the woodworks and do a spazoid number like his fecal stained partner ICP. If ICP can manage to eschew a few of Pumpkin's dingleberries long enough to spew some rhetoric you know you've went off the deep end cuz. 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12415 Dec 25, 2012
White Christmas WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> "You all bleed red." Wow, how original and insightful too. Not only do all humans bleed red but so do all other mammals, fishes, and birds too. And your point is what exactly Brainiac? You've even upset the resident dingbat known as ICP with that one. Next thing you know that douchebag Pumpkin who doubles as ICP's undercover lover will come out of the woodworks and do a spazoid number like his fecal stained partner ICP. If ICP can manage to eschew a few of Pumpkin's dingleberries long enough to spew some rhetoric you know you've went off the deep end cuz. 5372 1212 White Pride Worldwide
First off you have no power you weak azz wannabe Hood wearing pole smoking w!ghetto pinky boy your an inbred backwoods peckerhead that lives in a double wide trailer with you're 2-ton momma isn't your alias name Gilbert Grape well I will let you get back to riding your cousin like a pig now s.t.f.u. you have been served you slack jawed bi-Tch.Bwwwwwwwwa
White Christmas WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#12416 Dec 25, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>First off you have no power you weak azz wannabe Hood wearing pole smoking w!ghetto pinky boy your an inbred backwoods peckerhead that lives in a double wide trailer with you're 2-ton momma isn't your alias name Gilbert Grape well I will let you get back to riding your cousin like a pig now s.t.f.u. you have been served you slack jawed bi-Tch.Bwwwwwwwwa
Damn half breed wighetto how many times do I have to explain to you the difference between "you're" and your. You simple minded hayseed you should have learned the difference between you're and your in the fifth grade. BTW, I've got a pair of shoes that cost more than your mud shark momma's furnished basement apartment where you've lived since you were forty-five. bwah hahahahahahahaha teehee WPWW. 5372 1212 4ever
pelican bay shotcaller

Brookings, OR

#12417 Dec 26, 2012
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
C Slert

Mclean, VA

#12418 Dec 26, 2012
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
But not until you finish your Pizza Hut shift.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12419 Dec 26, 2012
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
You might get a big surprise and get back handed like a $2 dollar Hooker or get beat into a coma then you will wake up and see the light w!gger now get off your mommas computer and get back in the basement troll.7734
Ese Holmes

Dawsonville, GA

#12421 Dec 26, 2012
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos 5372 1212.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12422 Dec 26, 2012
Ese Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos 5372 1212.
Yo Poindexter, what is your deal with the spell check crap? Are you menza(mensa), like Warrior-RuePaul(priceless!)?
LoL

Anonymous Proxy

#12423 Dec 27, 2012
"Get a clue" ha!!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#12424 Dec 27, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your pants up you fecal critter primate they have a law in Jennings Missouri just ask the rest of the w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o wetsuit bootlip tire swinging chimps.Oh by the way isn't you're street name(D.o.o.k.y T.r.o.u.s.e.r)Bwwwwwwwa and you bleed brown. 7734
well we will see what happens when the banks implode the dollar and everyone is poor. black friday multiplied by millions. but im sure all the white people who arent prepared will act civilized. yeah. right.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#12426 Dec 27, 2012
White Power rules the world. White Pride Worldwide. Holla if ya feel me brothers! Say it loud, say it proud. White Pride. Stop the Hate and S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. 5372 > 7734 < 1212.
Shackazulu

United States

#12427 Dec 27, 2012
Ese Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos91 5372 1212.
When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#12428 Dec 27, 2012
Shackazulu wrote:
<quoted text>When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
Hell, Tyrone the Zulu apocalypse has already hit and it's called Detroit. Where the hell you been Leroy? Now go dial WPW-5372 and while you push extension 1212 and wait for a reply, make yourself a warm cup of 7734 STFU there Count Chocolate. teehee.

The following message has been brought to you by White Pride Worldwide. We're committed to building a better America. 1212
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12430 Dec 27, 2012
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
Smell me long and hard
After I poop in the back yard

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12431 Dec 29, 2012
Shackazulu wrote:
<quoted text>When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
... long ago voodoo turned you all into worthless pieces of poo and you are now too lazy to do anything but shoot yourselves off the planet. BOOWHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
Kim Ruble

Loogootee, IN

#12432 Dec 29, 2012
what the heck?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#12433 Dec 29, 2012
pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
Crescent city? Where the hell is that? You sound like you come from Thugsville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,277,925
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Community Disorga... 54,585
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 11 hr carolb38 51
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed cpeter1313 310,234
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Tue Cheftell 70,160
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Mon DCF_cooker 51
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Aug 30 Bob 291
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages