The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12312 Dec 17, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in a primarily black neighborhood.
I made my own but can tell you the few blacks who find themselves out of a life chock full of self pity only to end up as social parasites and criminals are pretty few.
Add to that most blacks who make it financially feed off their own race by becoming rap producers and the like who push music that illustrates racial hatred, ignorance and the glamorization of crime.
Sorry Bud...no assterion...real life experience.
It's no wonder prisons are full of self pitying blacks.
It's no a racial thing given I myself know real Africans whom have come over to our country bust their ass and many are destined to become great men. Black Americans are nothing more than parasites. I wish we could make doctors out of them but they're not willing to give up self pity and blame for actions they themselves ar reposnsible for.
Fact.
I do agree that some blacks are parasites. However, what about Oprah Winfrey? She is probably one of the most powerful women in America. She is worth approximately 2 billion dollars. Her fortune was not made peddling beats or glamorizing violence. She is an accomplished businesswoman. John Johnson who founded BET and I believe Jet magazine was a billionaire too. When you speak about rap, most rappers don't make their fortune screaming expletives and denigrating women. Jay-Z, worth about 450 million, co-founded his own record label and his own clothing line.(Businesses.) Diddy, worth about 550 million, did the same thing. He also sells liquor as well. I could go on and on. Most rhyme slingers don't make hundreds of millions of dollars just rapping. These black people, like Donald Trump, or Forbes, or Bill Gates, had a good instinct for business. But I guess they don't feed off of people either and exploit poor people in other countries by having their garments made in sweatshops. Right? Now don't get me wrong, I hate a lot of contemporary rap music. It is filth epitomized. My point is that I can't knock their business sense. Most of us here on Topix could never even dream the life they live. And while some of you hate them because they're black, they just keep getting money and making millions while you sit at home maybe 2 to 3 paychecks away from homelessness.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12313 Dec 17, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with it.
I've worked with the same.
Interesting thing....they've also proven to be inherently racist.
I'll bet my life savings every one of them has gone back to the self pity aspect. Every one will identify themselves as "African American" rather than as an American. Every one of them won't see why blacks can make a racist magazine like 'Ebony','Jet', etc. and have a television networl like 'BET' that's designed on racist means yet would scream like a newborn being delivered in a cold delivery room if whites did the same.
Every one would back Affirmative Action if it were to last until the year 3045.
You stupid ass....you apparently HAVEN'T been around blacks. You're either lying or have never left your upper middle class life. I've had the privilage to have seen both and let me tell you - blacks don't want equality. They want to be 'equal'
but separate.
Screw them. I wouldn't hire a black again if my life depeneded on it.
Oh yeah....forgot to tell you. I am an employer and was a landlord. I can give horror stoies galore on my experience with the American black culture friend.
We should pack every God damned ONE of the American blacks up and trade them with blacks from Africa given those men and women are good people as a rule and whom AREN'T full of some lost sense of self pity.
You my friend don't know jackshit.
Well I'm sorry that you've experienced the things you have. I know that my people can be pretty racist. They are racist to me as well. I abhor it. I'm well aware of the double standards as well. What I don't understand is why you refer to Ebony, Jet, and BET as "racist?" Is there not plenty of W.E.T.? BBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, Bloomberg, People magazine, Fox News Channel, Fortune, GQ, Forbes, Businessweek, and Time magazine. Do you catch my drift? I'm really not trying to downplay what you're saying at all just that it's unfair. I would love to go into more detail if you like.
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12316 Dec 17, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your opinion. Again, I have seen many of the black people that you describe and it does exist, but you are wrong to label the whole race. We have all kinds of screw ups and twisted up people in the white race, do you blame it on them being white or maybe do you blame it on bad parental raising, mental illness, drug/alcohol addiction, etc? Just wondering. So do you hate my a$$ because of that nut in Connecticut? We are both white, so I guess you should blame me for that?
If you had an IQ above 50 you'd have noticed I focused on black Americans and not to black race idiot.

In fact I'd LOVE to ship every God damned ONE of our self pitying little "African Americans" to Uganda as a swap for Africans given they don't exhibit the 'po me' culture our American blacks illustrate. They appreciate what our country is and WORK for a living rather than act like they just came out of 1865.

So no dumbfuck....it's a cultural thing. Unique to probably 97.52% of the blacks that roam the streets in the U.S.

All you've managed to tell me is you've never actually lived with these pathetic individuals friend.
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12317 Dec 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sorry that you've experienced the things you have. I know that my people can be pretty racist. They are racist to me as well. I abhor it. I'm well aware of the double standards as well. What I don't understand is why you refer to Ebony, Jet, and BET as "racist?" Is there not plenty of W.E.T.? BBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, Bloomberg, People magazine, Fox News Channel, Fortune, GQ, Forbes, Businessweek, and Time magazine. Do you catch my drift? I'm really not trying to downplay what you're saying at all just that it's unfair. I would love to go into more detail if you like.
No you're not.

And if whites had a 'White Entertainment Television what do you think would happen you stupid moronic hypocrite???

We'd be called racist and rightfully so. We don't need race specific magazines, newspaper or television in a country which is supposed to be color blind.

American blacks are more racist than an annual barbeque get together for the Aryan Nations.

ABC, NBC nor any other network is basing it's namesake and subject matter on racial themes you absolute DUMBFUCK.-You get my drift?

LOL!!!

And your racist ass hass no more "detail" bullshitter.

Next.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12318 Dec 17, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had an IQ above 50 you'd have noticed I focused on black Americans and not to black race idiot.
In fact I'd LOVE to ship every God damned ONE of our self pitying little "African Americans" to Uganda as a swap for Africans given they don't exhibit the 'po me' culture our American blacks illustrate. They appreciate what our country is and WORK for a living rather than act like they just came out of 1865.
So no dumbfuck....it's a cultural thing. Unique to probably 97.52% of the blacks that roam the streets in the U.S.
All you've managed to tell me is you've never actually lived with these pathetic individuals friend.
You are completely wrong. I have lived with them. I am certain to agree that a good chunk of black people are bad people but I am also certain that a good chunk are good people, some are the best people around period. I work in an area where there are upper middle class black people. They are the least ignorant, most pleasant people for the most part of all of our clientele. The black employees I work with are good people. I don't think the topic of race has come up once about anything and everyone gets along for the most part. So they treat me well and with respect but I guess you just expect me to hate them because they are black. I already stated I am about good and bad, not black and white. I assure you that I am proud and white, but everyone is entitled to be proud of what they are, not just whites. Who cares?
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12319 Dec 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree that some blacks are parasites. However, what about Oprah Winfrey? She is probably one of the most powerful women in America. She is worth approximately 2 billion dollars. Her fortune was not made peddling beats or glamorizing violence. She is an accomplished businesswoman. John Johnson who founded BET and I believe Jet magazine was a billionaire too. When you speak about rap, most rappers don't make their fortune screaming expletives and denigrating women. Jay-Z, worth about 450 million, co-founded his own record label and his own clothing line.(Businesses.) Diddy, worth about 550 million, did the same thing. He also sells liquor as well. I could go on and on. Most rhyme slingers don't make hundreds of millions of dollars just rapping. These black people, like Donald Trump, or Forbes, or Bill Gates, had a good instinct for business. But I guess they don't feed off of people either and exploit poor people in other countries by having their garments made in sweatshops. Right? Now don't get me wrong, I hate a lot of contemporary rap music. It is filth epitomized. My point is that I can't knock their business sense. Most of us here on Topix could never even dream the life they live. And while some of you hate them because they're black, they just keep getting money and making millions while you sit at home maybe 2 to 3 paychecks away from homelessness.
Funny isn't it.

That probably 2% of American blacks are worth anything yet the rest of them want to claim they're the same when in fact 98% of Amercian blacks are nothing more than self pitying losers.

The probablem with American black culture is;

1) They STILL think they live in 1925 and purposely forget the countless whites that tried to help them.

2) They won't give up this notion they're owed something.

3) We are ALL born as individuals and have to make our way in the world yet they use the fact they're black as an excuse for every shortcoming they have to blame "whitey".

4) They're full of more self pity than a 9 year old spoiled girl thinking she didn't get the horse she wanted for Christmas because her parents gave her a dollhouse instead because she claims they don't love her.

--Cute comment.......the comment about my income. Shows what an insecure puk you are BTW.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#12320 Dec 17, 2012
Kfart is about as White as Kingfish esq, Shyteak, and his beyotch Tarbaby. Of course Kfart could be some kind of kosher spy for the $PLC, ADL, or some other Jewish supremacist hate group. Yep, Kfart is either a White anti-racist aka anti-White self hater or a anti-White, anti-Gentile, anti-Western culture Jewish supremacist. If Kfart is Black, he is the Whitest Black man I've ever heard in all my years on this earth.

Damn and who the hell is this "warriorisgay" troll? Dude or dudette, or you serious that naive when it comes to Africans N America? If I were king for a day I would take all the ignorant LIEberal libtards like yourself and throw them in an inner city ghetto to live among all those "humble" Blacks you adore so much. You remind me of that White girl who biked from San Francisco to New Orleans to campaign for Obongo back in 2008. This naive and sheltered young girl went to a Black neighborhood in "Chocolate City" aka New Orleans only to be shot in the head multiple times and be left for dead lying in the streets while Black pedestrians just passed by her dead body. Some White group that was down in New Orleans still cleaning up after Katrina FINALLY called the authorities to report the homicide.

White Pride Worldwide 5372 for more info.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12321 Dec 17, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny isn't it.
That probably 2% of American blacks are worth anything yet the rest of them want to claim they're the same when in fact 98% of Amercian blacks are nothing more than self pitying losers.
The probablem with American black culture is;
1) They STILL think they live in 1925 and purposely forget the countless whites that tried to help them.
2) They won't give up this notion they're owed something.
3) We are ALL born as individuals and have to make our way in the world yet they use the fact they're black as an excuse for every shortcoming they have to blame "whitey".
4) They're full of more self pity than a 9 year old spoiled girl thinking she didn't get the horse she wanted for Christmas because her parents gave her a dollhouse instead because she claims they don't love her.
--Cute comment.......the comment about my income. Shows what an insecure puk you are BTW.
Good points. I see where this is going and I could debate with you for hours on this. By the way, my comment about income was not directed at you. Clearly, you've attained a measure of financial success. I don't envy you at all. Don't flatter yourself. Moreover, since you wanna ship us wretched "African Americans" to Uganda, I think you should ship out too since your ancestors forcibly stole this land from red-skinned Natives. Sound like a plan sweetheart?

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12322 Dec 17, 2012
Kimberly hot to trot wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I don't offend you. I do not think you're a black person? Black people would never state your opinion the way you phrased it. If you are black (he or she ?) do you see any social ills at large in the black neighborhoods?
Oh yes ma'am I am black. And I am of the male gender lol. I do call things like I see them. I know we as black people can be wicked. My only problem is when ignorant pea-brained miscreants bunch all the wicked, parasitic ones with the upstanding blacks. Most of these posters on here bunch every black together as opposed to judging individually. Regardless of what these people say on here I have never hated white people. I hate wicked white people. Obviously, not all white people are wicked. Does that answer your questions ma'am?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#12323 Dec 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes ma'am I am black. And I am of the male gender lol. I do call things like I see them. I know we as black people can be wicked. My only problem is when ignorant pea-brained miscreants bunch all the wicked, parasitic ones with the upstanding blacks. Most of these posters on here bunch every black together as opposed to judging individually. Regardless of what these people say on here I have never hated white people. I hate wicked white people. Obviously, not all white people are wicked. Does that answer your questions ma'am?
Damn, Kfart you seem like an alright dude. Are you sure you're really Black? 5372
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12324 Dec 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. I see where this is going and I could debate with you for hours on this. By the way, my comment about income was not directed at you. Clearly, you've attained a measure of financial success. I don't envy you at all. Don't flatter yourself. Moreover, since you wanna ship us wretched "African Americans" to Uganda, I think you should ship out too since your ancestors forcibly stole this land from red-skinned Natives. Sound like a plan sweetheart?
You're the dumbfuck who entered income into this thread friend. Don't forget it.

As far as my ancestors you don't know jackshit given I'm mixed but since you're too God damned racist to ask I guess you forgot to ask.

Fact is American blacks as a rule are self pitying racists whom as a group will NEVER advance given their need to hang onto their ignorant "po me" ghetto culture and thoughts rather than work to achieve as individuals.

In short you screw yourselves. Enjoy but stop bitching given you sad bastards put yourselves in the ghettos of this country.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12325 Dec 17, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dumbfuck who entered income into this thread friend. Don't forget it.
As far as my ancestors you don't know jackshit given I'm mixed but since you're too God damned racist to ask I guess you forgot to ask.
Fact is American blacks as a rule are self pitying racists whom as a group will NEVER advance given their need to hang onto their ignorant "po me" ghetto culture and thoughts rather than work to achieve as individuals.
In short you screw yourselves. Enjoy but stop bitching given you sad bastards put yourselves in the ghettos of this country.
You're mixed? Interesting. Are you black and white? While I do agree with many of your points, your glaring bias and hatred of darker skinned people is blinding you to the points I was trying to make. If you are half black at all then I truly pity you. It is sad that you hate yourself and black people so much. I am truly sorry that life has embittered you towards us wretched "african americans." If I am wrong in making that assumption then I apologize.

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12326 Dec 17, 2012
WPWW wrote:
Kfart is about as White as Kingfish esq, Shyteak, and his beyotch Tarbaby. Of course Kfart could be some kind of kosher spy for the $PLC, ADL, or some other Jewish supremacist hate group. Yep, Kfart is either a White anti-racist aka anti-White self hater or a anti-White, anti-Gentile, anti-Western culture Jewish supremacist. If Kfart is Black, he is the Whitest Black man I've ever heard in all my years on this earth.
Damn and who the hell is this "warriorisgay" troll? Dude or dudette, or you serious that naive when it comes to Africans N America? If I were king for a day I would take all the ignorant LIEberal libtards like yourself and throw them in an inner city ghetto to live among all those "humble" Blacks you adore so much. You remind me of that White girl who biked from San Francisco to New Orleans to campaign for Obongo back in 2008. This naive and sheltered young girl went to a Black neighborhood in "Chocolate City" aka New Orleans only to be shot in the head multiple times and be left for dead lying in the streets while Black pedestrians just passed by her dead body. Some White group that was down in New Orleans still cleaning up after Katrina FINALLY called the authorities to report the homicide.
White Pride Worldwide 5372 for more info.
If that story about that white girl is entirely true then that is sad indeed. I am the whitest black man to you because apparently you believe we all roll off of an assembly line which implies that we are all the same. Flawed thinking friend. I'm only white because I use that 3 lb organ enclosed within my cranium entitled: THE BRAIN. Does that shock you that we black people can be lucid, articulate, and at least a tad bit intelligent? Well does it?? Lol
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12327 Dec 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mixed? Interesting. Are you black and white? While I do agree with many of your points, your glaring bias and hatred of darker skinned people is blinding you to the points I was trying to make. If you are half black at all then I truly pity you. It is sad that you hate yourself and black people so much. I am truly sorry that life has embittered you towards us wretched "african americans." If I am wrong in making that assumption then I apologize.
Race should not be a factor.

Unfortunately with the vast majority of "African Americans" it is.

I have no "hatred" of "darker skinned" people you bullshitting liar.

I merely know what I've seen living over half a century in many neighborhoods and business dealings. American blacks as a group are a sad lot. They blame everyone but themselves for every shortcoming they experience. Their culture is based on self pity. As a group they will NEVER advance and only serve as vampires to this nation.

If you want to make a difference talk to you "brothahs" and "sistahs" given your kind has bastardized the English language as well to suit your being.

Gert off the self pity bandwagon and become successful individuals.

You've hda that opportunity for over 120 years but look at you. You're pathetic. as a group. Asians didn't bitch and cry like little bitches and they don't cry self pity when they fall into hard times and look at them.

You're losers.

Stop being losers.
rufus x

Los Angeles, CA

#12329 Dec 17, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,yall muthafutters.yo honkeys dun makes it hard fo we bros an sistahs wen weese wants yo money,weese dun gots to flash our heat now wen befo a shank wood doos,no way i sayin?
Okay den...

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

#12332 Dec 17, 2012
Observations wrote:
<quoted text>
Race should not be a factor.
Unfortunately with the vast majority of "African Americans" it is.
I have no "hatred" of "darker skinned" people you bullshitting liar.
I merely know what I've seen living over half a century in many neighborhoods and business dealings. American blacks as a group are a sad lot. They blame everyone but themselves for every shortcoming they experience. Their culture is based on self pity. As a group they will NEVER advance and only serve as vampires to this nation.
If you want to make a difference talk to you "brothahs" and "sistahs" given your kind has bastardized the English language as well to suit your being.
Gert off the self pity bandwagon and become successful individuals.
You've hda that opportunity for over 120 years but look at you. You're pathetic. as a group. Asians didn't bitch and cry like little bitches and they don't cry self pity when they fall into hard times and look at them.
You're losers.
Stop being losers.
Ok so what is all this hateful rhetoric?? Tough love?? Out of concern for your neighbor you provide us with winsome words? You talk about "bastardizing" the English language. Hmmmm well I would say all the foul words you employ to get your "points" across to a wretched darkie like me qualify right?? Or do you get a pass?? You know I could easily say that white people are whiney, self-righteous brats. They expect the whole world to pucker up and kiss that ironing board backside. I could also call white people bloodthirsty, merciless tyrants whose narcissist delusions wiped out millions of your beloved darker skinned undesirables right? Since you seem to enjoy this tough love approach, I think you should get over your bias. Your predecessors did a fantastic job violating human rights the world over. Now that white people have lost their vise-like control over humanity and have to pay the consequences for said human rights violations you want to cry and moan. Get over it, brutha.
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

#12333 Dec 17, 2012
yo, yo, Tarnisha. wat up Tar. Holla at ya baby daddy DJ. wat up kneegrows. 7734
Reverend Al Chimpton

Dawsonville, GA

#12334 Dec 17, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, Kfart has left the building. All imposters and cheap imitations are hereby warned that if caught impersonating the Kfart they are in violation of article 7734 and will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12335 Dec 17, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,yall muthafutters.yo honkeys dun makes it hard fo we bros an sistahs wen weese wants yo money,weese dun gots to flash our heat now wen befo a shank wood doos,no way i sayin?
I know what you're saying.

You're a self made illiterate loser who'd rather steal than work.

Easy enough.

LOL!!
Observations

Roseville, CA

#12336 Dec 17, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely wrong. I have lived with them. I am certain to agree that a good chunk of black people are bad people but I am also certain that a good chunk are good people, some are the best people around period. I work in an area where there are upper middle class black people. They are the least ignorant, most pleasant people for the most part of all of our clientele. The black employees I work with are good people. I don't think the topic of race has come up once about anything and everyone gets along for the most part. So they treat me well and with respect but I guess you just expect me to hate them because they are black. I already stated I am about good and bad, not black and white. I assure you that I am proud and white, but everyone is entitled to be proud of what they are, not just whites. Who cares?
I don't think you're entirely wrong. There are black doctors and othres in the ommunity that happen to be greater people than I'll ever manage whom happen to be black.

Problem is they're such a minority of their race it's evidentg. Add to that the blacks I know who've become profrssionals and the like never shook their racist ideas. They still see the world as if we lived in 1925.

There's a saying that white trash comes in all colors as well. Unfortunately if you actually grew up in a neighborhood where blacks were prevelant you'd understand blacks as a group have one HELL of a higher percentage of 'white trash' than any other race. And they PROMOTE it through their "ganstah rap", igni=rant version of the English language and self pitying culture that permeates their sad society.

Maybe you don't know this fact given you were born some spoiled liberal growing up in an upper middle class home but there you go.

Black Americans will never advance as a group until they give up their ignorant culture of sitting on their ass and blaming everything around them for their own sad ass lives friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Realtime 1,155,786
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,318
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,255
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 307,068
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr TRD 68,910
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Debate: Trayvon Martin - East Hartford, CT (Apr '12) Dec 21 scorpiochic 3
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 am PST