The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 483)

Showing posts 9,641 - 9,660 of17,714
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little Harold, you prehistoric, senile premadonna. You can't even remember what you say from one minute to the next. DEMENTIA!
Hey y.o.m.o.m.m.a hairy, warrior and A.r..y.a.n.n.a are penile and senile pole smokerS they are off there meds provided by the Zulu nursing home they need a prozac cock-tail and a e.c.t treatment to shock them back into reality. 7734

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thankfully, my pride isn't based on what you think. I will always love Detroit and the beautiful state of Michigan. There's no place like home. I'm not proud of what Detroit has become but I love its rich history and what my family has contributed to said history. So I guess I'll be a fake person to you eh Queenie??

.... jus cuz yo had one uncle helt a temp job in water and sewerage don mean yo hoe dang family contributed to civility in the D.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Wonder if a kneegrow or some illegal Mexcrement won that big powerball jackpot the other night. Damn it, Jim. That loot was supposed to set up a WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE convention center in Detroit. Can you just imagine a GInormous WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE arena in Detroit with 5372 big as day wrote on the building. Dem urban yufes wouldn't know what to do when they saw all dem White faces in da hood.

5372 7253 WHITE POWER WHITE CHRISTMAS

Since: Nov 11

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
.... jus cuz yo had one uncle helt a temp job in water and sewerage don mean yo hoe dang family contributed to civility in the D.
So I guess you've given up on trying to speak normally huh? Your peanut-brained creations have overpowered the "real" Kingfish. Or has your glaring case of IMPD proven to much to bear? 5372
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
IMPD and more IMPD.....what a pity...
Hey K-fart I think you have a little to much time on your hands I have a proposal for you I will call Les @ the pawn shop and he will hook you up with a security position so you can make some extra$$$ for the holidays and you can get a first hand l@@k @ all of you're uncivilized primates in action when somebody is trying to help them but they act like wild animals and that's why they don't get respect now get to work and help your pack.7734
lol

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

lol

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a PROUD third grader in Detroits remedial school. Kaffart that's not something to be bragging about, oopsy, you meant to say, "I am a PROUD third generation welfare recipient" No I just assumed you were posting from IMPD( The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department ) after all most detainees are black africannas. Perhaps you should look into your Inferior Manic Personality Disorder, you know what I mean Kaffir, dont you? IMPD..........
More breathtaking quips and jokes from the Aryan prince himself. You don't seem to have IMPD. The QueenFish does.
Sara

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Kingfish and his creations are totally tight and oh soooooo polite.
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sara wrote:
Kingfish and his creations are totally tight and oh soooooo polite.
And I hope your tight and very white is that alright? 7734
Sara

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>And I hope your tight and very white is that alright? 7734
No, I am a little loose and as white as a spring goose.
big dawg

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I like coffee and i LIKE TEA , but i dont like kneegroes No Sir E!

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

big dawg wrote:
I like coffee and i LIKE TEA , but i dont like kneegroes No Sir E!
Hahahahahahaaaaa that's really funny ya'll catch that! What a catchy phrase. I'll have to jot that in my memoirs book when I'm 90 lying on my death bed. "Big dawg said: I like coffee and I like tea, but I don't like kneegroes no sir E." Soooooooooooooooo original! Hahahahahahahah bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 5372 7253. WHITE POWER!
ClownZilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am a little loose and as white aa spring goose.
If your that loose you must like it in the caboose sounds like its time for a train and Im the conductor so come blow my horn.Bwwwwwwa 7734
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

topix banned free speech
The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

http://youtu.be/qRZ6wlMRWJU Blacks Attacking Whites - And there are those who still wonder why people hate these vile savages?
The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Black Savage teens http://youtu.be/4HTcHW-pBdA
The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

http://youtu.be/1gItyDoGoOY more black savage teens
The Ghetto

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

They done moved into our neighborhood now its full of cockroaches, crackpipes and neggerstank http://youtu.be/2I8l6juII-A

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,641 - 9,660 of17,714
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 17 at 11:40AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE