The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,501 - 9,520 of 18,743 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo dawg,
Me an Teaky dont like sharing our loot with nobody, but you can axe Queenfish to give you his pension money from GM.
Later Tarny
Fa sho tar baby. I thaught da gubbner taaxe dat pinshun? O whale....gibb it up!
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

youtube.com/watch... …
West Chester Penna is the worst
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wat up Tarn. You and Teaky are cordially invited to the Thanksgiving celebration of White Pride Worldwide to be held in Coonskin, Alabama tomorrow. Please bring a covered dish like collard greens, pigs feet, chitlins, and some dessert such as sweet tater pie. P.S. Don't bees spooked by all the white sheets. Call 5372 for reservations sweetie.

WHITE POWER 5372!!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kafart and not Kaffir anymore huh? I was having a difficult time following your line of "insults." Some of the words and phrases you employ to denigrate are quite laughable to say the least. You are soooo delusional and scatterbrained as far as what you think about me. I love how you tried to put a psychological twist to it all. It was cute lol. What I will say is that our correspondence has been mentally stimulating and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Kallark27, since you say I do not know you perhaps you will take this opportunity. Please tell me about yourself, background, occupation, hobbies, hunt-fish, likes-dislikes or anything you would like for me to know....“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” ART of WAR
J Rock

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

hi
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

J Rock wrote:
hi
waz up my kneeger

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark27, since you say I do not know you perhaps you will take this opportunity. Please tell me about yourself, background, occupation, hobbies, hunt-fish, likes-dislikes or anything you would like for me to know....“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” ART of WAR
You first. Of course I don't expect you to divulge sensitive/personal things. Nevertheless, If you tell me some things about you I will tell you some things about me. Fair enough?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?? You really don't know a thing about me, do you?? It's good that your bait caused the Queenfish to bite. LOL. "5 words strong."
Kallark is this not your quote stating that I don't now a thing about you? I was simply responding to your post...I thought it was an invitation to get to know you better, perhaps I should of read between the lines. My bad....

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark is this not your quote stating that I don't now a thing about you? I was simply responding to your post...I thought it was an invitation to get to know you better, perhaps I should of read between the lines. My bad....
That's fine. Just tell me about yourself and I will tell you about me.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you like to know?
Jerryspringher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo doc, how much do you charge for your anal-ysis? who else but you are'' we ''?
Tar you and shytsteak can come on my show and I will gladly give you $500 worth of food stamps for the holidays.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

WAAA WAAA WAAA! My dog can lick your dog. Blah blah blah! You people are all childish idiots bickering back and forth extending this idiotic topic for two years. No minds will change. Give it up you fools.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wat up Tarn? Too bad you and Teak can't make our little White Power Thanksgiving soiree. The boys been saying we gots to bees more liberal and open up some our White Power meetings to "diversities." I figured inviting a true genuWINE Detroit pimp and his nappy headed ho to our meeting would score us some big points with all those Obongo voters and make way for a White Power president in 2016. Some of the more ambitious fellers were willing to take one for the team and pay up to one hundred and fitty ends to take a ride on Space Mountain wit Tarn. If you and the Teakster change your minds drop me a line at 5372-WHITE POWER.
Jerryspringher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom Springer. Ware be your show at? I would rather have the 500 instead of stamps cuz weese use EBT card now. Could you ride me to your show to make it worthwile ?
I will send my personal limo it's deuce and a Quater,the bar will be stocked with champagne and ripple and brass monkey for you and shyt-steak and look in the ash trays you mind find a few blunts.Shalom!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a smart man! Warrior sucked me into the same thing about debating me and when I obliged, he backed off like the sissified bit.h he is. Good call. BTW, Aryanthequeerbarian and Warrior are the same homo.
soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ……… Elf Rant ,,,West Chester Penna the Worst
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Happy WHITE Friday, ya wigger simianesque fecal skinned yutes. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!

5372 WHITE POWER!!!!!

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

It's awfully quiet. No posts for a little while. I guess all the bigots and trolls and race chauvinists needed a day off.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Happy WHITE Friday, ya wigger simianesque fecal skinned yutes. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!
5372 WHITE POWER!!!!!
You have no pride your a weakazz punk living in you're mommas basement trying to be a cyber bully but you're nothing but a cream puff pole smoker.7734

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
It's awfully quiet. No posts for a little while. I guess all the bigots and trolls and race chauvinists needed a day off.
Cast out the bait, the fish will feed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield